"Telling Sooner Means Less Pain"

Marry Me in Carrick Hill!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Marry me in Carrick Hill! – Chapter 23

It was the sun light that woke Taemin up. He rubbed his eyes gently and let out a sigh as he recalled what happened yesterday.

 

I was too being too much to Jaejoong hyung…

 

Taemin removed the blanket on his body and got up from his bed and made his way to the living room, scratching the back of his head as he saw Jaejoong was in the kitchen, making breakfast.

 

“Hyung…” Taemin called out, making Jaejoong’s eyes widen and ceased his activity.

 

“Hyung… I’m sorry.” Taemin said as he was now close to Jaejoong, and proceeded hugging the older from the back.

 

“I was going too far yesterday, hyung. Sorry. I was wrong.”

 

Jaejoong’s eyes were already b with tears as he heard Taemin apologizing. He was glad Taemin wasn’t angry at all, but at the same time it only made him guiltier. There are times when someone you wronged take it out on you will feel better than keeping silent. Jaejoong wished Taemin would opt for the first as if Taemin acts this way, it only shows how cruel Jaejoong is and how forgiving Taemin is. But Jaejoong was seriously relieved it didn’t take too long for Taemin to forgive him.

 

Jaejoong turned to Taemin and pulled him closer for an embrace, “Sorry Taeminnie. Hyung was wrong… Hyung was wrong…”

 

Heechul was busy choosing the wedding dress and since Siwon was unable to join him, he asked Jaejoong to go with him. Heechul tried a dress, two dresses, three and even more. Heechul is such a perfectionist and on his wedding day, he wants everything to be perfect.

 

“Wedding only happens once in a lifetime. There’s no way I’ll let it go wrong.” Heechul said when Jaejoong complained about Heechul being too demanding.

 

It was like two hours and he was not done yet, still. Jaejoong could only sigh and shook his head everytime he saw Heechul ask another dress to the shopkeeper.

 

“You’re so picky, hyung.” Jaejoong said to Heechul who was busy looking at his own reflection in the mirror.

 

“You don’t know, Joongie.” Heechul said, “Later if you’re the one getting married, you’ll see why I want it to be perfect. Nothing may go wrong.”

 

Jaejoong smiled, “Yea…”

 

Heechul hissed, “Don’t you believe me? Seriously, when you prepare for your wedding with Yunho later, you’ll feel that.”

 

Jaejoong just nodded absent-mindedly, but soon his eyes widened as he realized what Heechul was saying.

 

“Heechul hyung?”

 

“Hm?”

 

“How did you know?”

 

“About what?” Heechul asked as he was trying to fix the dress, “About the feeling of getting married? Of course, duh. I’m getting married. Isn’t that obvious?”

 

“No.” Jaejoong’s face slightly reddened, and Heechul didn’t fail to notice that thanks to the mirror which reflected Jaejoong’s blushing reaction so clear.

 

Heechul smirked as he finally caught on what Jaejoong was trying to ask, “Oh…you mean about you and Yunho?”

 

Jaejoong nodded without looking at Heechul. He was too embarrassed that he could only put his eyes on the floor.

 

“Of course. It’s like you’re guessing what’s inside a classroom.”

 

“Uh?”

 

“Well, if you’re asked what’s in the classroom, what will you answer?” Heechul stopped doing the dress and shifted his eyes to Jaejoong before taking a seat next to the blushing man.

 

“Umm desks, chairs, board…”

 

“That’s exactly right.” Heechul smiled, “It’s obvious that desks, chairs and board are inside a classroom, right?”

 

Jaejoong just nodded a few times as he looked into Heechul’s eyes, waiting for what will come out of Heechul’s mouth next.

 

“It’s that obvious, Jae.” Heechul explained, “You and Yunho are like open books. People don’t need to guess what’s inside your heart to know what you’re feeling. Just by looking at the way you two look at each other, anyone could have guessed.”

 

Jaejoong blushed. He didn’t know what to say. Seriously, Heechul and him have known each other for quite some time so it wasn’t weird if Heechul can guess what’s on his mind. But Jaejoong never expected to get busted that soon. Well, if Heechul knows, would Taemin probably know or at least is suspicious about it too? They live under the same roof after all. Not to mention, he and Taemin are close since little as he’s Jaejoong’s only brother.

 

“Is it that obvious?”

 

“I’d say yes.” Heechul said, “But I’m a sensitive person so perhaps that’s why I could guess it. But I don’t know about others. If they’re dumb and dense, perhaps you won’t be found out.”

 

Jaejoong just shrugged and continued looking at the floor. Were he and Yunho being obvious? He tried so hard hiding it yet he was busted so easily by Heechul.

 

Heechul patted Jaejoong’s shoulder and chuckled when he saw Jaejoong’s confused expression, “I don’t know why you hide it from us. But trust me, if you love him enough, confess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter