Water Park!

Marry Me in Carrick Hill!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Marry me in Carrick Hill! – Chapter 9

“Kim Jaejoong.. What are you doing here?” Yunho was still in shock that the person was Jaejoong.

 

“O… Of course to mess up your date with Taemin! Like I would let you harm Taemin!”

 

Yunho smirked. His plan succeeded, indeed. Without thinking much, Yunho grabbed Jaejoong’s wrist but Jaejoong resisted.

 

“What are you trying to do?!”

 

“You ruined my date with Taemin. Now you need to replace Taemin and go out with me!”

 

Yunho dragged Jaejoong to the bus stop nearby and got into a bus.

 

“Where are we going?”

 

“Wet n Wild*.”

 

*Wet n Wild: water park.

 

“Wet n wild?! But I don’t bring spare clothes!”

 

“I’m one just like you! But I don’t care! You have your boxers on, right?”

 

Jaejoong’s face reddened. What am I thinking? You’re so erted, Jae! Jaejoong scolded himself for thinking swimming with Yunho with underwear only.

 

Yunho reached his phone to call Taemin to inform him he was alright, “Taemin ah, sorry. I’m fine but something urgent came up. So can you please just have fun by your self today?” Because I’m having fun with your brother…

 

Oh, I’d better call Minah too to inform her. Jaejoong reached his phone and dialed Minah’s number, “Minah, sorry. Something came up. I can’t come.”

 

The line to the entrance gate was pretty long. Only if they have the member card, they would be in already by then. But since they hadn’t had one, they needed to line up.

 

It was approximately thirty minutes before they got to the counter.

 

“Two unlimited pass, please.”

 

“Sure.”

 

Yunho paid for their admission tickets and they could finally go inside. It was not that crowded considering it was still winter. They proceeded to the changing room.

 

“Yunho, are you serious? I told you I didn’t bring clothes.”

 

“It’s fine. I told you that I’m one as well.”

 

Without saying anything else, Yunho took off his top and pants, leaving only his boxer to cover his manhood. That caused Jaejoong to gulp. Yunho’s perfectly shaped and tanned body was enough to make anyone drool over him.  Even in the man’s changing room, there were some men looking at his perfectly built body with lustful eyes. That only made Jaejoong wants to leave a mark on his broad chest to tell everyone that the man was taken.

 

Then Jaejoong also took off his top and boxer. In contrast with Yunho’s toned body, Jaejoong’s was also muscular, but his skin was so delicate and milky, almost like a girl, if not better. Yunho gulped. Only if it wasn’t in public place, I would want to that cute pinky s of Jaejoong and mark him that he’s mine.

 

“So what would you want to try?” Yunho asked as he eyes around the rides. They were 26, but seriously there’s nothing wrong with two twenty six years old men going on a ride.

 

“I want that. That, that and that.”

 

Yunho chuckled as he saw Jaejoong’s eyes had changed when he had set his mind on the rides. He looked childish and silly.

 

The two got on a lot of rides, thrilling and fun ones. Jaejoong was the one who initially opposed to the idea, but he was the one having more fun at the end. It has been really long since he last had so much fun in amusement park.

 

“Jae, I’m hungry.” Yunho whined as they had played around for almost three hours.

 

“Ah okay we should eat first.”

 

The two looked around and the available choices were fried chicken or Domino’s Pizza.

 

“Let’s grab pizza.”

 

“Sure.” Yunho agreed.

 

They ordered two pizzas and ate them quickly to shoo their hunger away. It was fun. Without realizing, they had totally forgotten Yunho’s attempt of revenge. They were friends. Close friends.

 

“Ahhh that was good…” Yunho said as he finished the last piece of pizza.

 

“But I want some dessert, Yun…” Jaejoong pouted. It’s the first time Yunho was able to see Jaejoong’s aegyo. He had never thought he would be able to see Jaejoong’s aegyo directed at him. Not since Jaejoong found out about his malicious intention.

 

Yunho just chuckled at Jaejoong’s cuteness.

 

“There’s an ice cream stall there.”

 

“Great!”

 

The two proceeded to the ice cream stall. It was a self-service type of stall. So customers may choose which bucket they want, small, medium or large and they could fill it with the ice cream and toppings they want. There were some flavors of ice cream, but Jaejoong only liked the plain one. He loves the milk taste and purity.

 

“Let’s just buy two small buckets, Yun. One for you and one for me.”

 

“No. Just buy the large one so we can share. It’s cheaper anyway.”

 

“But I don’t want to share my food.”

 

Ignoring Jaejoong, Yunho ordered the big bucket to the cashier. The cashier was an old woman.

 

“Young man, you look a lot like my late son.” She said to Yunho, “And your boyfriend just look like my late daughter in law.”

 

“Ah, I’m sorry to hear that.” Yunho said.

 

“You guys are such a compatible couple. I wish you guys can last forever. You guys remind me of my late son and his wife who died in an accident one year ago.”

 

The old woman gave Yunho the big bucket and the change for the payment.

 

“Oh yeah, let me give you these.”

 

The woman took out a pair of bracelet and placed in on Yunho’s hand, “These were their couple bracelet. They believed it will bond them together forever. P

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter