Moving In

Marry Me in Carrick Hill!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Marry me in Carrick Hill! – Chapter 11

Yunho walked towards the beautiful girl confidently. As she noticed him, she smiled. Of course. Most people will automatically smile whenever Yunho approach them with such a sweet yet seductive smile.

 

“You’re here alone?” Yunho asked as he touched the girl’s long hair and played it with his fingers. Jaejoong’s eyes could pop out when he saw that and worse, the girl seemed to be enjoying that.

 

Get the off, you filthy hand!

 

“No. I’m here with some friends.”

 

Then go to your friends, !

 

“What a regret I wanted to ask you out, though,” Yunho smiled seductively, “Give me your phone number. I’ll set up a romantic date for us.”

 

The girl willingly took out a piece of paper and wrote her phone number on it before giving it to Yunho.

 

“Make sure you call me,” the girl said before leaning in to kiss Yunho’s left cheek. The girl left to join her friends and will steal glances at Yunho now and then.

 

Yunho returned to his friends and tossed the paper to Heechul in victorious smile.

 

“That… was… just…. Amazing, Yunho hyung….” Taemin praised while his jaws still dropped.

 

Yoochun chuckled, “That’s just easy for Jung Yunho. He’s got the face, the brain, the money. Who would reject such a big catch? But unfortunately the big catch was only interested in some woman who would reject him. So foolish.”

 

Yunho threw him a deadly glare as he didn’t really want Yoochun to bring up Boa’s matter and all. He stole a glance of Jaejoong who seemed to not care at all. He just drank and didn’t even look at Yunho. Not even once.

 

“But still, it was great!” Onew added.

 

Jaejoong was sick of his friends who praised him as if he did something worth to be proud of at all, “Is it that great to seduce such a ? Yucks.”

 

“Yah, Jaejoongie. You don’t have to be that mad.” Heechul elbowed Jaejoong a bit which caused him to choke on his drink.

 

Yunho continued the game by spinning the bottle, and what a luck, it was Jaejoong again.

 

“Truth.” Jaejoong simply said.

 

“Okay, Jaejoong hyung… whom is your first kiss with?” Junsu randomly asked and that caused Jaejoong to choke for the second time. He was unwilling to answer that, not in front of everyone. It’s just too embarrassing. Why would he admit that his first kiss was Jung Yunho in front of everyone?

 

“Junsu, since I’m the one who spin the bottle, can I ask him something else?” Yunho asked.

 

“Oh well, sure. Just ask, Yunho hyung.”

 

Yunho hesitated for a while. He wanted to know if Jaejoong and Yoochun had kissed before, but he couldn’t just ask have you kissed Yoochun? Right? Not in front of everyone. It’s going to be weird.

 

“Okay, Jaejoong. Have you had your second kiss?” Yunho asked.

 

Everyone looked at him curiously that Jaejoong was annoyed to the point he wanted to give every one of them a punch on their faces. He didn’t! He hadn’t had any other kisses other than his kiss with Yunho. But if he said he hadn’t, wouldn’t that mean Yunho wins? Yunho’s the first and last person to kiss him. He didn’t want Yunho to win.

 

“I…”

 

Everyone was still waiting.

 

“I… I hadn’t okay?!” Jaejoong admitted, “I’ve only kissed once!”

 

Yunho smiled as he was relieved that Jaejoong only kissed him. But to Jaejoong, it seemed like a mocking smirk and Jaejoong hated that.

 

“Why?! Can’t I not kiss? It’s my right whether I want to kiss or not. I just want to protect my innocence and there’s nothing wrong with that! At least I’m better than someone who randomly goes to some weird girl and flirt and kiss her! I’m not that cheap!”

 

Everyone turned silent at Jaejoong’s remark. He was getting angry, and as far as they know, Jaejoong doesn’t get angry that easily. He’s just too kind and angelic to explode.

 

“And if it’s only a kiss, I can always get one!” Jaejoong protested and turning to Yoochun who sat next to him, he pulled Yoochun closer and placed his lips on Yoochun’s. Yoochun was too shocked by the sudden gesture that he didn’t break it or respond to the kiss. He just froze there.

 

Cannot control his anger, Yunho slammed his hand on the table hardly and screamed, “You !”

 

“Why?! Can’t I kiss? You can just flirt with anyone and kiss anyone without being called a , but I can’t?!”

 

No one dared to say anything. Not even Yoochun. It was intense and they knew it. Junsu who can’t stand the awkwardness anymore then gathered up all his guts to suggest, “Hmmm I guess perhaps Jaejoong hyung is tired… we… it’s better if we end the game and go home for rest…”

 

Jaejoong was with Taemin, Yunho and Yoochun as the others had left already. Jaejoong was still annoyed by how Yunho’s mocking face was still in his mind.

 

“Yoochun hyung, Yunho hyung, we’ll take Jaejoong hyung’s car home. See you next time.” Taemin bid his farewell since he knew his Jaejoong hyung was still too sensitive to say something.

 

“No, Taemin. You need to come with us and help us pack and help us move.” Yunho said.

 

Yoochun was already told by Yunho that they needed to move to Jaejoong’s place, but he didn’t expect it to be that fast. He thought they were moving the next morning, not that night.

 

“What are you trying to do, Jung? Why would we help you pack and move? We aren’t your slave! It’s none of our business and I don’t like meddling into people’s business.” Jaejoong hissed.

 

That’s exactly when Jaejoong’s phone rang. It was his mother.

 

“Yes, mom?”

 

“Jaejoongie, sorry mom forgot to tell you earlier, but tonight Yunho and his friend Yoochun will move into your house, dear. So can you help them moving their things? They just arrived in Brisbane and hadn’t had any car, so if you can help moving with your car…”

 

“WHAT MOM?! HELL NO!”

 

“YAH JOONGIE! LISTEN TO YOUR MOM WHEN I’M STILL TELLING

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter