Coming Home Late

Married With Benefits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

Is it okay for me to answer someone else's phone? What if it's an emergency? Yea, that must be it. I stared at the phone a bit longer. Jimin...., must be one of Xiumin's male friend. I hesitated before swinging the screen to answer.

"Oppa, why did you take so long to answer your phone?" a familiar voice asked.

I was expected a man's voice but got an annoying high voice. It was the same woman's voice in the background from our call earlier, who is she exactly?

"Oppa, are you still there?" she asked when I didn't answer.

"Sorry, Xiumin isn't here at the moment," I answered.

"Who are you and what position are you in to call oppa by his first name?" she asked, being nosy. Her voice was giving me a headache.

"I'm his wi----" I cut myself off. I promised abeonim not to say anything about our marriage.

Just in time, someone took the phone from me, and answered the question for me. "She's my personal assistant."

The sound of my hubby voice was heard behind me. I turned around to see that he was focused more on the conversation than me. He mouthed something to me. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion at him, not sure what he said.

He pulled the phone from his ear and put it to his chest. "I said, past me a shirt."

I nodded to him, and went to his open closet. I looked through the ironed shirts he had hanged faced in the same direction, trying to find a shirt he could wear. I picked out two shirts, and showed them to him. He looked at the shirts, and shook his head. He put the phone on speaker and walked over to me.

"Hold on, Jimin," he said to the phone. He walked over to me, and put the shirts on the rack. "Not these, my black one."

"Well, how am I supposed to know what you want?" I asked, going back to look for a black shirt, this time.

He started to look through it with me. "Do you know where it is?"

Just when I found it, I decided not to tell him. I giggled to myself as I watched him past the shirt three times.

"You're not going to help me?" he asked. 

I wrapped my arms around his waist, which made him stop his actions. I then went to grab the shirt that was right in front of him, and handed it to him.

"Oh that's where it was." he mumbled. 

Before I could let go of him, he spun around in my arms and faced me. He gave me a kiss on my cheek. "Thank you."

I pulled away from him, so he could put his shirt on.

He walked around the room, looking for something.

"I'm back, Jimin," he said to the phone from across the room.

"Oppa, are you home?" the woman asked.

"Ne, wae?" he replied with a question, finding some pants and drawing them on.

"I wondering if we could move the time for our date this even up. Is 6 okay?" she asked. Date?

"That's in an hour right?" he asked.

"Yep," she answered.

"Then that's fine," he said. What, he's just going to go with it?

"Thanks, oppa!" she shouted in the phone. I would hate to meet her in real life. Her voice would kill me, literally!

"Bye," Xiumin said before hanging up the phone.

"Who was she?" I asked.

"She's someone that I'm making a deal with," he explained. "Her dad owns this company called AOA, and they own coffee bean farms. Their beans are said to be not available on the export market to Korea, and when they said they wanted to make a deal with us, we knew this one time offer that we can't give up."

"Not on the export market? Sounds sketch," I muttered.

"I know, but this is still a great opportunity," he said. He pulled his belt through the loops, and buckled it.

"So are you leaving now?" I asked, sitting on the edge of the bed.

He moved closer to me, with a smirk on his face."Wae? Don't what me to leave?"

His gaze made me unable to answer, which made him smirk even more. As he got even closer, he put his hands on both sides of the bed, so he was locking me. His eyes flickered to my lips and lingered there. As he leaned in, I leaned back until I fell back onto the mattress. He tumbled forward because my legs kind of kicked up, which kicked him in the process. Our bodies pressed together, and legs tangled.

The door burst open for whoever to witness our awkward position. It was Chanyeol.

"Hyung! We were going to le---" he paused, realizing what he walked into. "Sorry for interrupting, please continue."

He rushed to get out, and shutting the door behind him. Xiumin chuckled at what just occurred.

"I forgot that that they were here," he joked, getting up from on top of me.

I sat up and fixed my tank top that had slipped off my shoulder. Xiumin was now putting on his shoes and tied his laces. I sighed as I got up from the bed, and went to where my hyungs were. I saw everyone stopped moving as they looked at me. I ignored them and headed to the couch to retrieve my phone. I strolled to the kitchen, their eyes still watching my everyone move, but I continued to ignore them.

I opened the cabinets to see if there is anything to eat, and luckily, I found a bag of shrimp crackers. I love these! I happily took them and brought them to the couch with me. I cocked my legs up on the couch and opened up the bag. I was eating casually but couldn't help feel uneasy. I looked up at the men that still were staring at me. 

"Yes, can I help you?" I sarcastically asked, and took a bite out of my cracker.

"Justina! Why did you come out so early?" Chen asked in a hushed voice.

"Did Xiumin get nervous because we're here?" Kai asked in a not so hushed voice.

"Yes, now can you guys all leave? I'm unfinished business that I have to take care of?" a voice said that made us all turn around.

"No need to go into details, hyung," Chanyeol said, going to leave.

They all rushed out of the apartments, each making their smart remarks.

"Remember to use protection!" Chen said.

"Don't stay up too late, you still have your honeymoon!" Chanyeol shouted.

"Hyung! I know that your parents expect a heir, but I don't think they expect one right now," Kai said, laughing at his own joke.

Lay was the only one left, and he seemed a bit lost at the situation. "I'll be going now...., take care yourselves."

Poor Lay, he has to be on the same

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter