Wedding Night

Married With Benefits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

We are now just driving to...., well I don't have a clue. Is he kidnapping me? Is it even possible to kidnap your own wife? Would it be called wifenapping?

"Xiumin?" I whispered nervously. He hummed in response. "Where are going?"

"Home," he said, focusing only on the road in front of him. 

Home? Does he mean our home, because I don't have any clothes to change into. Wait, I shouldn't be worrying about that, I'm going home with a man for the first time in my entire life, except for my dad..... I'm going to be alone with him, with no one else around....

Almost like reading my mind, he spoke up. "Abeonim and eomeonim brought some of your clothes earlier, and some of your personal items. You can go pick up more, if needed, tomorrow. "

I was a little frightened by his ability to just speak my mind like it was nothing. "Um..., I guess I will be okay for the night."

The rest of the car ride was silent, but I didn't mind. I like people that know when not to talk, and right now, I just don't feel like talking.

We finally reached home, and it was an huge apartment building. I lifted up my dress as I got out the car, and walking with Xiumin towards the building. We went the elevator, all the way to the top to the last floor, and went to door 2616. He then took his card out, and swiped it to unlock it. The door make a beep sound, he opened the door, and I walked in. 

It was a penthouse, and it was amazing. I ran over to one of the huge window to look at the view, making loud sounds with my heels. The view was better than I imagined, that I couldn't stop staring.

I heard Xiumin let out a chuckle as he closed the door. I took a peek at what he was doing, and he was loosening the outer part of his hanbok. Was he undressing, right now? I have no idea what to do in this situation, so I turned my attention back to the view.

"Aren't you going to take off your heels?" Xiumin asked, his voice sounded far away. I looked around to see where he was; he must have gone to the bedroom or something.

"Yes," I replied, my voice coming out louder, because of the lack of sound.

I didn't hear him response, I only heard the sound of water being , so he must have gone to take a shower.

I proceeded to take off my shoes, but ended up taking off my dress as a result of habit. I forgot that I wasn't alone. Just then, Xiumin had walked back into the living room area with a towel around his waist, hair all wet, and looking y. His eyes had lingered on my body too long for my comfort, but my eyes were also on his body, those abs. I covered myself, and he covered his eyes, like a little kid, but I could see him looking through his hands. Sneaky...

"You know that, I can still see that you can see me right?" I sarcastically said.

"No," he childishly said, still covering his eyes.

"Whatever you say," I said, uncovering myself. He let out a gasp, and I smirked.

I strutted towards him, rocking my hips from side to side. He just watched my every move, but I only walked past him, and went into our bedroom to the master bathroom. It had this comfy feel to it, or maybe because there was a bed in there? Anyway, I walked to one of the drawers and started to search for some of my pj's, but only found lingerie. Mom?! I thought she was innocent, but I guess she also wants a grandchild too. 

I took a quick shower, with the shower gel he had. It had a cool smell to it, a very manly kind of scent that I liked. I took one of the towel that were hung on the rack and dried myself. I finished up, putting on the lingerie and left the bathroom, but then Xiumin walked into the bedroom.

"Why are you wearing that?" he asked, this time not even bothering to cover his eyes. 

"I guess my parents decided not to pack me proper pyjamas" I said, letting out a groan.

"I don't mind....," he trailed off.

"Of course you don't," I said, rolling my eyes. He raises his hands in defence. "At least I'm not sleeping in just my underwear."

"You mean with a bra," he said. I shook my head. "You sleep in just your underwear?!"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Sometimes, but only when it's hot."

Xiumin didn't say anything after that, he looked like he was thinking of plan or something. Maybe, I shouldn't have told him that....

He then slipped under the bed covers, and looked at me to join him. 

"You're going to sleep or what?" he asked, smirking.

"You're not going to put on a shirt?" I asked, smirking back at him.

"Do you want me to sleep ?" he retorted, raising one eyebrow.

I didn't say anything, only imagined it in my head. "Why aren't you saying anything?"

Without answering, I quickly crawled onto the bed. I lifted up the sheets and slid myself under it. He watched me, laughing to himself, and then grabbed this remote, pressing a button which turned off the light. I couldn't see his face anymore, I did feel the bed move a bit, and felt him get closer, so I turned my back to him.

I heard a breathy laugh, before he put his right ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter