Senpai

Married With Benefits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

Justina's POV

As Kyungsoo showed me around the office, Suho followed us around us around and at first, I ignored him but as he begun making comments about me as Kyungsoo

spoke, I found it hard to hold in my anger anymore. I interrupted Kyungsoo's explanation, on how to request more ingredients from the manufacturing department, by simply faking a cough to get his attention.

"Oh, sorry. Am I talking too fast?" he asked out of concern making his eyes grow even wider than they already were. He looks like an owl when he does that. I snickered at my thought but quickly shook it off.

I faked another cough. "Uh. I want to know if this bast—, I mean, the man behind me has somewhere else to be," I said as I eyed the very man I wanted to leave. He caught my glance and simply smiled at me which I knew was mocking me.

"Actually I thought it would be good for me, being her sunbae or should I say senpai, to show her around," he objected before slightly glancing over at me again with that stupid smile on his face and then turning back to Kyungsoo. "I think this might give me a chance to catch up with my past colleague and probably even become close again."

"You went to school together?" Kyungsoo asked, directing the question to me as he looked over at me. I silently nod. "Are you okay with him taking over?"

I couldn't even get to open my mouth since Suho had slung his left arm around my shoulder and in the process also taking the opportunity to pull me into his chest. I tried to get out from his grip but he had gotten stronger and it was harder than I thought.

"Of course she's okay with it," Suho spoke up before looking at me. "Isn't that right, kohai?" I cringed so hard when he said that but when I didn't respond he tightened his grip on my shoulder which made me whimper in pain.

I reluctantly nod. "Ye, sunbae-nim."

Kyungsoo looked at me with concern. "I guess you guys have been away from each other for a while hence Justina's using formal speech with you."

"Nah~ It's just that she respects me so much that even when I insisted on her to speak casually with me, she chose to keep using formal speech." I cut my eyes at his bull. "Well, you can go and take care of your work now."

As he said that, he ushered Kyungsoo away. When he returned, he went to lean against the wall with his arms crossed while a smirk was planted on his lips.

"You really have the nerve to say that I respect you so much," I said in Japanese.

"Wah~! Already switched languages. Mian~ Did I get you angry?" he apologised mockingly at me before chuckling at his little act.

My face got hot with anger but I took in sharp deep breaths in an effort to calm myself down. I shouldn't get angry over some idiot like him. "Aniyo, I didn't get upset. However, I'm going to warn you, if you ever touch me like that again then I will make it so that you won't touch me ever again." At that, I turned around to leave.

"Where do you think you're going?" His voice got slightly deeper.

Without turning around, "I'm going to get something to eat."

"Then I'm coming also."

I squeezed my eyes closed shut as I internally screamed. "Fine but remember what I told you."

"Ara, ara," he reassured.

With Suho following closely behind me out of the office and down the hallway, we ended up in the cafeteria. Being observant, I saw it when I came here the first time when Xiumin took me to get breakfast which I thought was going to be in this cafe but it turned out he wanted it to be in his office. I walked up to the counter and after a quick glance at the menu over my head, I ordered a breakfast biscuit sandwich that had bacon in it and orange juice. I slid over to the side so that Suho could order but he just stared at me.

"What is it?" I asked, annoyed by his glare.

"Aren't you going get me something?" he said as if I should know that.

"Are you for real?" I asked in a serious tone.

He nodded. "As your senpai, you should buy me something. Onegai~" he pleaded in Japanese as he rubbed his hands together.

He was trying to be cute with me and no matter how much I tried to resist him, it worked. Damn him for knowing my weaknesses!

I growled as handed him his mocha that was topped off with whipped cream and took a seat at a table. He sat in front of me and sipped on his hot drink but only got whipped cream on his top lip. I almost choked on a piece of bacon when I saw his mouth. I had to take a sip from my orange juice to stop my coughing fit but I couldn't stop the giggles that left my mouth.

"Are you okay?" he asked in a concerned tone.

"I'm fine but you're not," I pointed out.

"What do you mean?"

"You have a whipped cream mustache," I replied while handing him a napkin.

"Honto?" His eyes widened as he said that in Japanese.

He frantically began rubbing his mouth clean but even after all that, he still managed to miss a spot. I couldn't hold back a snicker along with a comment.

"You're such a kid," I scoffed before picking up another napkin. "Here's a clean one."

"Arigato," he mumbled as he took it.

The rest of our breakfast, he was quiet and to be frank, Suho being so quiet was not normal and it scared me to be worried about someone like him. After a few more seconds of dead silence, I broke into laughter which made him react with a baffled expression.

"Is something on my face again?" he asked in Japanese.

"No, you're just being very quiet that it made me laugh," I replied in Japanese.

"I have my quiet moments also!" he shouted.

"Ah~! That's better," I chuckled at his outburst.

However, instead of laughing along with me, he stayed quiet. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter