Moving In

Married With Benefits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

I searched the house for boxes, and went to my room to start packing. I took most of my important things such as: my money, clothes, shoes, bags, makeup, my graphics tablet, and others things. I used up all the boxes, and sealed them with tape. I didn't have that much but I still managed to use all the boxes, oh well...

I carried the heavy boxes 2 by 2, to the living room, and stacked them on top of each other. I finished packing real fast, so now, I have to play the waiting game. I fell back on my couch, and almost had a heart attack when my phone went off. I groaned as I answered.

"Yeoboseyo?" I said.

I heard some fumbling on the other side of the line, before the person answered. "How's the packing going?"

The voice was foreign to my ears. I pulled my phone from my ears to check the caller I.D. It clearly said Xiumin. "Who's this?"

"Sorry, I didn't introduce myself. I'm Baekhyun, Xiumin's secretary," he introduced himself.

"Oh! Xiumin's chingu?" I asked, excitedly.

He laughed. "Yes, I'm his friend, even though he hasn't admitted it yet."

"I'm guessing you already know me, since you were at our wedding. Anyway, to answer your question from before. Yes, I have finished packing," I said.

"That's great, Ms. Kim," he said. I blushed at the name. I had forgotten that it was my new name.

"You can just call me, Justina," I said. "So, why are you calling from Xiumin's phone?"

"Hyung? He's talking to someone right now, but he wanted to check on you so he made me call you, " he explained.

"Oh, so he's talking to someone.... Well, when he's done, can you ask to pick me up?" I asked.

"You don't have to, because he just came back in. I'll pass the phone to him," Baekhyun said, before handing the phone to Xiumin.

"Justina?" Xiumin called out.

"Right here. I was wondering if you could pick me up, that if you're free," I asked. 

There was a silence, until there was a woman's voice that was heard in the background.

"Oppa, sorry for bothering you again, but I was wondering if you were still free for tonight?" the woman with a very high voice asked.

"Yes, but what time?" Xiumin answered.

"6 o'clock sharp," the woman strictly said.

"Arasso, arasso," Xiumin reassured.

"Bye~ Oppa~" the woman sang, and then I heard a door close in the background.

I felt like puking just because of her voice. I can feel it coming out...

"Hello? Are you still there?" I heard Xiumin ask.

"Yes, I'm still here...," I said, still trying to hold back my puke.

"You don't sound so good...," he pointed out.

"It's just that the woman from before, her voice makes me nauseous," I explained.

"I can't do anything about that," he sarcastically said. "I will pick you about in about 10 minutes, so just sit still."

"Yes, sir!" I shouted, pretending saluting to the him.

"Bye," he said, laughing.

"Bye~" I sang. "Tell Baekhyun bye for me."

"Ne. Baekhyun~ Justina said bye," Xiumin said to Baekhyun. 

I was not ready for the piercing sound that came from Baekhyun. "BYE!"

"My ears, my poor ears," I whispered to myself.

"You okay?" Xiumin asked, when I went silent.

"Yep, just recovering from whatever that was," I said.

"Well, I'll be there. See you," he said, completely ignoring that I just got shot in the ear.

He then hung up.

In the meantime, I went to the kitchen and got myself some vanilla ice cream form the fridge. I cut up strawberries and placed it inside of it. I didn't get to taste any, when the doorbell rang. I brought the bowl of ice cream with me, and opened the door, so that Xiumin could come in. He took of his shoes, and walked in, along with four other guys that wore suits. 

"Who are they?" I whispered to Xiumin.

"They are my personal bodyguards," he whispered back. "Don't worry, they know about us. being married. So, you can trust them."

"Hyung! Is this your wife?" the tallest guy out of the four asked. He was loud, kind of reminded me of Baekhyun.

"Yes, Chanyeol," Xiumin sighed. He turned to me, so he could introduce them. "Justina, this is Chanyeol."

"Hello! Ms. Kim," Chanyeol said, smiled brightly at me. 

"Please call me Justina, hyung," I corrected.

Chanyeol and another guy exchanged glances. "Why are you calling me hyung?"

"I like the word hyung, so I just call all my friends that. Is that a bad thing?" I asked, tilting my head to the side cutely.

"No, you can call me hyung...," Chanyeol trailed off.

"Anyway, this Chen," Xiumin spoke up, looking over the man beside Chanyeol.

"Hello," Chen said, bowing deeply at me.

I bowed back. "Nice to meet you, hyung."

"This is Lay," Xiumin said.

"It's a pleasure meeting you, Justina," Lay said, smirking at me, and held his hand out.

"Me too, hyung," I said, taking his hand and shook it.

"Finally, this is the leader of my bodyguards. Kai," Xiumin announced.

He walked up to me and leaned over to whisper into my ear. "You're prettier than I thought."

My heart fluttered at his compliment. "Hyung...."

"Kai! Didn't I tell you to stay away from my wife?" Xiumin shouted.

"Oops, I made your husband jealous," he playfully said, smirking.

I looked over at the now angry Xiumin, and walked over to him. "Is my baby jealous, again?"

"Again?!" Chanyeol exclaimed, bursting into laughter.

"No, I'm not jealous!" Xiumin interrupted. "Now, help carry all the boxes out into the truck!"

I'm going to be honest and say that when Xiumin's angry, he's pretty hot. I'm not sure if that's a bad thing or not...

"Arasso..., you don't have to shout," Chanyeol mumbled, as he moved to carry one of the boxes.

I looked at my bowl of ice cream, which was starting to melt, and then looked back at Xiumin. "Jagiya~ Want some ice cream?"

He looked at me, surprised at my endearment. "Ja-gi-ya?"

"I can't call you that?" I asked, looking away. I was too embarrassed to look at him.

"Ani, you can call me that... Yeobo," he said whispering the last part.

"Yeobo?!" I shouted. My head turned so fast that I felt a sharp pain shoot up my neck. I held it, groaning in pain. 

He quickly went to massage my neck for me. "Pabo! You have to be more careful."

"Which is it? First it's yeobo, now it's pabo?!" I exaggerated. 

"Both, now stop shouting or else the pain won't go away," he ordered.

I kept my mouth shut as he kept massaging my neck, but still the pain won't leave. I whimpered at him, so he would get the idea.

"It's not going away?" he asked. I nodded my head, and he took my hand. "Let's sit down."

He sat down on the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter