Entry 29

My Journal

The mind is a neutral player. It takes neither the side of the person it is in or every other living being. That is how it can from time to time be of harm to host that claims it. That harm can be temporary or long lasting.

Last night i had a horrid dream given to me by my brain. I had become apart of and organization that for whatever reason, was after people, and cats. I was not in this organization voluntarily though. Somehow i knew this organization knew everything i did, and saw every movement i made. The top people of the organization told me i was to do their bidding, or have my cats killed. Those cats have always been family to me, just like all my other animals. And just like any pet owner, a part of my heart would die if anything happened to anyone of them. So i did as they told and was even tortured occasional, being fed maggots i was forced to eat and suffering from a horrible life. But i was not going to have them better me, i knew what the life span of each of my cats was most likely to be, so i waited, letting them live out a long plentiful life until they died of old age. When i was sure in my mind that they all had passed on to a new life, i sought out each and every member of the organization and murdered them in cold blood, til none were left. Finally as i sat loading a gun, i remembered the moment i really felt the horribleness of what was to come of my life of hell in this organization. It was a memory of a moment when i had to sneak a knife into an old women's clothes, a the time thinking she was just a normal old lady. Until the next day when she told me how she woke finding the knife then proceeding to kill her own kittens. My blood had run cold, making me stop in my tracks, i had to keep myself from falling on the floor and condemning the horrendous action i had set into play because of my orders. Coming back to the present i wept for all of those i had killed, people and cats alike. While i was thankful for saving my own cats lives, i has condemned many more to death, some before they even got to really see life. My actions were something i had to pay for, i made the makers of the organization pay for their crimes, but now i had to pay for my own, so as i loaded the last bullet into the gun, i raised the gun to my head and put an end to the last of the organization.

Now as i prepare to go to sleep the dream floods my thoughts and makes me fear for falling asleep. Scared that i will fall into that dream once more and have to experience yet again. But as always i will sleep, and hopefully will dream of something much different.