What Is Payback Without A Bit Of Blood?

Stitching Up A Broken Boy

"You're just some CHEAP GIRL who's trying to get lucky" 
"Stop dreaming that he'll love you, Chanwoo doesn't have time for that" 
"You better be scared you !" 


"No! No! Hanbin get the hell out of my head!" you yelled before you threw your book on the floor. "Who the hell does he think he is to call me a damn ! CHEAP GIRL?! He's the one with an anger problem! Jeez! What a heartless bastard! Seriously I can't do this. I got to let this out of my chest!" You said to yourself. You grabbed your phone and called Chanwoo. 

Y: Hey Chanwoo! Its me. 
C: Helloo, Sorry I'm in the middle of training right now.
Y: AH, Sorry, I just wanted to ask you what time you finish today. 
C: Oh,umm, around 10pm I think. Why? Do you wanna meet up or something? If thats the case, then I can't. Hanbin doesn't let me leave the dorm after practice anymore. 
Y: Oh, no-no. I just wanted to know, just for fun. To make sure you're not overworking yourself. 
C: Oh... okay then. (YN), sorry I gotta go now. Thanks for checking on me. I'll call you tonight! 

 

You remembered the time properly. You wanted to approach Hanbin so badly and give him a piece of your mind. Just for your own satisfaction. _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
9.50 PM. Training Centre.

You waited outside the training center for iKON to come out. Well, you should've been excited to see all of them but you only wanted to meet Hanbin. You were ready to stand up to him in front of everyone. You didn't care if all the members looked at you, you just wanted to let everything out. 
You kept eyeing your watch and you saw it was already 10.05. But no one has left the building. That was when, you heard the sound of people talking. FINALLY. It was them. You eyed them from a far, waiting for your target to appear. " Bobby.. Donghyuk, Junhoe, Jinhwan, Chanwoo, Yunhyung..come on Hanbin where the hell are you!" you whispered to yourself.  You waited, but he didn't come out of that door. "DAMNIT. I came here for nothing. Might as well look at Chanwoo" you thought. You looked at Chanwoo and saw that he took his phone out and he was calling someone. "Who are you calling at this time Chanwoo?" you said to yourself. "Ahh!" You muttered as you were startled by the ringing of the phone in your back pocket. You checked the caller ID and it was Chanwoo! "Oh.. he was calling me..." you said while giggling. 

C: (YN)! Heyy, I told you I was gonna call tonight.
Y: Hii, you kept your word! So, where are you now? 
C: Ahh, I'm walking back to the dorm with the other members.
 
Y: Oh okay! Is it really okay for you to be calling me right now? Since Hanbin is around? 
C: Yeahh, its fine. Hanbin isn't here. He stayed back to compose some songs. 
Y: Ohh, what time does he usually come back? 
C: Late. I dont even know. He usually comes back when all the members have already gone to sleep.
C: (YN) I'll call you in a bit after I've reached the dorm! 
Y: Yeah sure.

The call ended and you kept your phone. You were contemplating with yourself whether you wanted to stay and wait for Hanbin. You really wanted to confront him. "It's now or never" you thought. Confronting him now would mean you get to talk to him alone without the other members,which was better in your opinion. "I'll wait. As long as it takes. You're gonna find out who I really am tonight, ." You said to yourself.

An hour passed by and you were sat on the floor leaning against a wall of an alley opposite the training center. It was dark so no one could see you. You waited and waited for Hanbin to come out but he just never did. Chanwoo called you eventually. Your phone call with Chanwoo went on for half an hour and there still wasn't a single sign of Hanbin. Chanwoo ended the call cause he had to sleep and you were there alone at 1 in the morning. Waiting. "COME ON COME OUT ALREADY. IT'S ALREADY 1AM SHOULDNT YOU GO HOME AND SLEEP. No wonder you're so messed up!" you said to yourself. You were starting to feel sleepy, but your determination managed to keep yourself awake. At 2.30AM, Finally, he came out of the door. "SHOWTIME!" you said before approaching him. You let him walk on a bit and ran towards him. You didn't know what got into you but your actions were all driven by pure anger. He didn't notice you yet, cause you were behind him. When you got to him, you grabbed his shoulder and spun him around before giving his face a strong taste of your fist. "That's for treating Chanwoo like crap you jerk!" you yelled. Hanbin covered his face which was now bleeding. You didn't even know you had such a strong punch. You wanted more, so you shoved him and he fell straight down to the ground. You kneeled and took him by the collar of his tshirt and punched him once more. "Who do you think you are?! You come to my apartment! Call me a ! AND A CHEAP GIRL! THREATEN ME! And you think you can get away with it?! No way! Well, you're just a CONTROLLING,TEMPREMENTAL,ABUSIVE, EFFED UP BASTARD who thinks its okay to let out his anger on other people! You may be the leader of the group but you don't have the right to hurt Chanwoo! What kind of leader abuses his own group member! Thats right! I know EVERYTHING about it, bastard! Stop thinking you're some kind of bigshot, you're nothing but a loser." you yelled. You let go of his collar, got up and left. Hanbin was on the ground with his hand on his face trying to wipe the blood that came out of his nose.