Magic Numbers

Stitching Up A Broken Boy

 

           Chanwoo hugged you and you felt his hands wrapped tightly around you. "(YN) you're so beautiful, I'm so happy I found you." He looked into your eyes and leaned in. His lips met yours and you closed your eyes. He held you closer to him. The feeling of his arms around you and his soft lips against yours it felt surreal. The kiss was so gentle and beautiful. Then you opened your eyes to find yourself in your room. On your bed. "AHHH!!! IT WAS A DREAM!" you shouted in frustration. You looked out the window from your bed. It was a pretty cold day, but pretty sunny. You wanted to get Chanwoo off your mind so you went out for a walk. You felt like going on an adventure so you travelled to a part of Seoul that you've been in before. 

            As you were having a casual walk you heard someone shouting your name. "(YN)!!!" the voice shouted. You turned your head towards the source to find Chanwoo running towards you.  "CHANWOO!" you shouted! "I can't believe you're here! Are you stalking me?" you said jokingly. "What, are you sure you're not the one stalking me? The training building is just around the corner. I was outside just relaxing then I saw you." Chanwoo explained. "Oh really? I didn't know the training building was here. I'm actually not sure where I am. I've never been to this part of town before. " you said. "Oh really? I would show you around but I don't really have time. I gotta go back in to training room soon." he said. "Oh alright, see you around." you replied. Chanwoo was about to go back to the training center until he saw you take out your phone. You wanted to check the map to know where to go from there. Then you felt someone grab your shoulder. "AH!" you screamed in shock. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to scare you. But, can I have your number? " Chanwoo said. "Oh.. yes okay." you agreed. Chanwoo took out a phone from his left pocket and said "Hang on, i got the wrong one." He reached into his right pocket and got another phone and passed it to you so you could put your number in. "You have two phones?" you asked as you were keying in your number. "Yeah, one for work and one is my personal phone. I'm very careful when it comes to giving my personal phone number. So if I ever need to give someone who's not in YG, or isn't family, I use this number." Chanwoo explained. "I see, so Im assuming this is the work phone?" you asked. "Yeah. Don't get me wrong, its not that I don't trust you, its just a precaution. I'll probably end up using this phone a lot more, since you're in it now." Chanwoo said. "Ahh, dont worry about it." you replied. Chanwoo said goodbye before dashing back to the training centre. You continued your walk around the area. 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Training Center
Outside Dance Studio

"I should call (YN)" Chanwoo said to himself. 
C: Hellooo (YN)
Y: Hi! Wow you called so soon?
C: Yeah save my number alright, but don't share it with anyone else! 
Y: Don't worry I won't! 
C: I'll text you sometime later but right now I gotta go practice or Hanbin will get angry.
Y: Okay! Chanwoo wait! 
C: Yeah?
Y: Don't give up alright? Fighting!! 
C: Thanks a lot! Love ya! 
Chanwoo hangs up the phone. 

". Why did I say that?!" Chanwoo said to himself. Before he could get himself together, Hanbin called everyone to start practicing. 

"Woah, did he just say Love Ya?! No no no, I was probably imagining things." you thought to yourself. 
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A few hours later at the Training Center
"Alright guys, thats enough for today. Chanwoo you're doing better now. Good job, see this is why you should listen to me!" Hanbin said before punching Chanwoo on the shoulder. It was meant as a friendly gesture, but, it was so strong, it actually hurt. Chanwoo started rubbing his shoulder to reduce the pain. He checked under his shirt to find that it was bruised. "Ahh damn this incredible hulk" Chanwoo thought to himself. 
At the dorm Chanwoo had a chat with Yunhyung in their room. 

Yun: So, where did you go yesterday? I saw you leave the dorm with a basket. Don't worry, I won't tell Hanbin about it. Or the others for that matter, if you don't want me to.
C: Hyung, Promise you'll keep it a secret?
Yun: Yeah, of course. You can trust me, I sleep next to you at everynight! 
C: Hyung, I met a girl. I was sick and she helped me out. She's nice, funny, understanding. Really cool, hyung, I'm telling you. 
Chanwoo was smiling as he said that sentence.
Yun: Wow, you must really like her, cause when you said that sentence just now, I'm sure your dimples got deeper than before. This is different.
Chanwoo just giggled cause he was embarrased. 
Yun: So, do you love her? 
C: I don't know. 
Yun: Have you kissed her yet? 
C: No.. I wanted to.. but I was.. scared.
Yun: Scared?! Of what? She doesn't like you? 
C: I'm sure she likes me. But I don't know, if this is the right thing to do. 
Yun: Chanwoo, I don't think you should worry so much. Just do whatever your heart tells you to do. As long as it doesn't get in the way of your preparations for our debut, then just keep doing it. Once it affects you, just stop. But from what I've seen, everything's going great. Hanbin complimented you just now. I don't think this relationship you're having is damaging you in any way. Perhaps, its making you do better!
C: Wow, Hyung, What would I do without you? 
Both of them just laughed and the night ended on a very sweet note.