The Evil Within

Stitching Up A Broken Boy

Next Day

"Chanwoo what is wrong with you now?! You did well yesterday and now you're slacking again!!" Hanbin shouted
"I'm sorry, I'll try harder." Chanwoo replied.
Chanwoo felt so nervous after being yelled at by Hanbin. He couldn't think straight anymore so he kept screwing up.
"Your damn leg! SERIOUSLY. WHAT IS UP WITH YOU?!" Hanbin shouted before approaching Chanwoo.
"Loosen your leg!" Hanbin yelled. Following that, Hanbin kicked Chanwoo's leg that made him fall to the ground. 
"Hanbin! Thats just too much and you know it!" Bobby said. 
"No! Bobby, he needs to be more serious!" Hanbin replied.
"Well, abusing the boy isnt the way! You're better than this Hanbin! Come on! Get yourself together!" Bobby yelled.
"GET MYSELF TOGETHER?! NO, Chanwoo needs to get the steps right! I've already got so much to do, I don't have time for screw ups!" Hanbin countered.
"Why are you siding with Chanwoo anyway?! We've been together for many years, and he has only been with us for a year. And you're choosing his side?! Fine!" Hanbin said before leaving the room. 
All the iKON boys went to Chanwoo to comfort him and made sure he was okay. Chanwoo didn't like to reveal the pain he was feeling cause he was afraid it would make him look weak.  Chanwoo's leg was in pain, and he wanted painkillers to help him out. He immediately went to the bathroom and took his phone out to call you. As the phone was ringing, Chanwoo said to himself "I'm in pain. I'm in pain."
To relax himself he made his own rendition of the Ghostbusters Theme Song. "When your leg, is in so much pain. Who are you gonna call? (YN)!! Who are you gonna call? (YN)!" 

You picked up.
C: (YN)! HI, sorry, to disturb you but I kinda got injured and I need painkillers. But I feel shy to tell the other members could you please please please help me out?
Y: Chanwooo oh my, what happened?! 
C: Nothing much, I just fell. So can you help me?
Y: Sure, I've got painkillers. I'll bring some vitamins too so you won't feel so weak today. Just come and pick it up. 
C: Err, I don't think I can leave. Can you bring it over? Just meet me at the place we met yesterday. 
Y: Okay. I'll be there in 30 minutes.
C: Thank you (YN)! You are a life saver!! 

You immediately got up from your couch and took the meds needed. You grabbed your coat and hurried to meet Chanwoo.

You waited at the spot and there was no one around. Suddenly, you felt someone tap your shoulder.
"JEEZ! You scared me again!" You complained.
"I'm sorry. Your face looked adorable though. Really." Chanwoo said.
"Is that suppose to make me feel better?" you giggled.
"Isn't it?" Chanwoo asked jokingly.
"HA-HA. Whatever. Anyway, here are your meds. Take it with a meal okay. Here are some vitamins to keep you strong. You can do this Chanwoo! JUNG CHANWOO IS THE BEST!" you cheered. 
"Thank you very much (YN) I should go now. I'll make it up to you I promise!" Chanwoo replied.
"Wow, this place is pretty empty, its just the two of us here now." you pointed out
"Yeah, its not so busy during this time. Ah damn, I gotta go, I'll call you one of these days okay?" Chanwoo said before walking back to the training center. 

Little did you know, it wasn't just you and Chanwoo who were present on that street. There was another person listening in to your conversation behind a wall. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You got home and hopped back onto your couch. " Ahh, I should start studying." you said to yourself. You started reading and you felt like you were finally in the zone. Total concentration. Then there was a knock on the door. You were so engrossed in the book you totally forgot to check through the peep hole to see who was knocking. You opened the door and looked up. You immediately dropped your book. You were so shocked you could not believe who it was standing in front of you right at that moment. It was....KIM HANBIN.
He was looking at you with a face filled with hatred and anger. He looked so scary you couldnt stare at him directly in the eye. To be really honest, he looked like he was gonna kill you. LITERALLY. 

You nervously spoke up.
"Ah, Ah, Hello.." you said.
"Hmph. I bet there are so many questions in your head right now. Why is he here? How did he get here? What does he want from me? How about we make a deal. I'll answer one of your questions and you answer one of mine." Hanbin said
You were just about to answer before Hanbin interrupted "Okay, deal. How I got here.. I followed you. I saw you and Chanwoo just now being all flirty and happy and honestly it was repulsive. He should be training, not flirting with random girls!" 
You felt your face burn up cause you felt so angry you were just about to counter what he said but Hanbin interrupted AGAIN! 

"Now! My question. Who are you and WHY DID YOU MEET CHANWOO JUST NOW?!" Hanbin asked in a very serious tone. 

"HE WAS INJURED CAUSE HE FELL. SO I GAVE HIM SOME PAINKILLERS. Jeez, could you relax?!" You yelled.
"WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME TO RELAX HUH?! You better not get on my nerves or I'll hurt you!" Hanbin threatened.
"YOU WOULDN'T DAREEE!" You taunted Hanbin.
"Really? Why do you think Chanwoo fell and hurt his useless leg? I KICKED HIM. If I'm willing to do that to someone I've known for a year, what makes you think I wouldn't do it to you? You cheap girl. " Hanbin replied. 
"Who do you think you are?!" you shouted
"Shut up! I don't have time to hear you talk. Listen, I just want you to leave Chanwoo alone! He has YG and his group to think about! You're probably the reason why he's been slacking so much! Always on his bloody phone and smiling around like there's nothing wrong in the world. From now onwards you'll cut all ties with him you hear me?! Stop dreaming that he'll love you or whatever, he doesn't have time for that. He's trying to be a star and you're just some cheap girl who's trying to get lucky." Hanbin said.
You couldn't take it anymore, you felt tears building up in your eyes, and you just slammed the door in Hanbin's face. 
"You better be scared, you ." Hanbin said before leaving. 

You fell to the ground and started crying. You can't believe, someone you used to look highly upon would treat you that way. But you were mostly sad cause your relationship with Chanwoo would finally come to an end.