Sunday

Everyday Love

Taeyeon. She's the first person I saw as I woke up from my deep slumber. Yes, you guess it right. After the barbeque dinner last night, my sisters allowed me to have a sleepover at my best friend's house. Well, Tiffany unnie, Taeyeon's older sister is Jessica unnie's best friend too, so I'm good.

 

Oh, another thing. We're safe. It feels like we played baseball last night. It's like we hit home run and we're safe. Safe I tell you! Because you see, to Jessica unnie, Yoona unnie, Krystal unnie and even to Tiffany unnie, if either me or Taeyeon didn't tell them or hide something from them, it's the same as if we're lying to them. And lying is a serious offense that I don't even want to go through the punishment ever again. Yeah, I've gone through it and it was.....painful but I know the unnies didn't enjoyed it either. They felt the pain too but not at the same place. You get what I mean don't cha?

 

So, I saw Taeyeon's face as I woke up and I heard her saying 'I'm going to grab your Sunny'. Yes, again I know it's disgusting but I love this dork as my best friend and I won't ever replace her for anyone. Ever. Eventhough she's a byuntae.

Get it, byunTAE HAHAHAHA.

 

I got up and showered. When I'm all fresh up and clean, Taeyeon woke up and we start teasing each other as usual. Then we head down to the dining room.

 

"Morning kids."

 

"Morning Tiff unnie."

 

"Morning unnie."

 

"Jessi, Yoona, Krys and me are going to the mall later, you guys wanna join?"

 

"Can we say no?"

 

"Yeah, alright. You youngsters wanna play huh?"

 

"Hehehe yes unnie."

 

"Sorry not sorry."

 

"So what are you gonna do?"

 

"Laze around."

 

"You spend too much time with your sister, ______."

 

"Hehe"

 

"No not laze around! Soo let's play baseball."

 

'Hey, I think I mentioned baseball just now. Heh I guess I jinxed myself.'

 

"Earth to Soo the weirdest alien stuck in the mortal world."

 

"Shut up Taeng. Alright we can play that."

 

"Have fun baby sisters."

 

"You're leaving already?"

 

"Yup, it's noon already anyway."

 

"What?"

 

"I guess we woke up late."

 

"You did. Bye guys."

 

Then, Tiffany left the house to us. US.

 

"Taengoo, it's only us."

 

"I know right. Muahahahaha."

 

"Do you need to do the evil laugh?"

 

"Yeah, it suits the situation."

 

"Weirdo."

 

"Flat chest."

 

"Byuntae."

 

"Iron hand."

 

"Oh, I like that."

 

"You're suppose to fight back."

 

"I'm not gonna fight back cause you just compliment me."

 

"Game pooper."

 

"There's no such thing as game pooper."

 

"There is. I just created it 10 seconds ago."

 

"I ought to just punch you in the face."

 

"You won't cause you love me too much."

 

"Shut up."

 

"Hehehehe I win! I win! I freaking win against you muahahahahaha!"

 

"Ugh shut up you dork!"

 

We began to chase each other as the maids began to clean the mess we made. It's good to have such successful elder sisters. Seriously, no offense.

 

After we had our breakfast, wait scratch that, I meant brunch, we went to the garden. Taeyeon as the catcher and me as the pitcher. We played throw, catch and repeat. We did some cool throws as we dance to the catchy songs that we love. Our fun ends as the baseball, that tiny and hard ball hit the car front glass and it broke. It just kaboosh! 

 

"Soo, you just hit unnie's car....."

 

"Uh oh deep trouble..."

 

"What are we gonna do?"

 

"Run?"

 

"They will catch us..."

 

"Hide?"

 

"They will find us..."

 

"Taetae, we're back!"

 

" Taeng! Save yourself"

 

"Taetae where are....wait my car..."

 

"She found out...We're dead."

 

"_______ Jung Soobin!"

 

"Uh oh, Sica unnie is mad....."

 

"Erika Kim Taeyeon!"

 

"Tiffany unnie sounds mad too."

 

Again. Our spanking is coming to us without an end.

 

 

 

 

 

******

 

Yay! I did it! I just finished a series that follows the timeline hehehe. I successfully did update this series according to the days of the title...in a week...omg hahaha. Hope you readers enjoyed it this whole week. I'm sorry that this story is not that good but I enjoyed writing it and I hope you enjoyed reading it too. Thank you so much for reading, subscribing, commenting and upvoting my story eventhough it not that high but I really appreciate it. Thank you so much.