Wednesday

Everyday Love

*Knock knock knock*

 

"Miss _______ it's time for you to wake up."

 

"Five more minutes"

 

"But Miss ________ you've been saying that for half an hour already."

 

"Ugh shut up, I'm too sleepy for school today."

 

"But Miss _______ your sisters will get mad if you skip school."

 

"Don't tell them then. Just leave me alone."

 

*Knock Knock Knock*

 

"Omg leave me alone"

 

Finally, I heard nothing but silence.

 

"Finally."

 

Then, I can feel someone reaching for my ear. That someone take a hold of my ear and twist it.

 

"Finally what?"

 

, it's Jessica unnie.

 

"Ow ow ow ow ow aahhhhhhh"

 

"Finally what?"

 

"Ow f-finally time for school."

 

"Soobin, get down and have breakfast with me in 5 or I'll spank you in front of the servants."

 

"O-okay unnie"

 

Jessica gave a glare to me then walk out of my room.

 

"Haish, great way to start my morning."

 

I just ran into the bathroom and brush my teeth, wash my face and then went to wear my school uniform. When I went down, Jessica, Krystal and Yoona are not there yet and so does the food. I look at the time and sighed.

 

"Miss _______ you may sit. Breakfast will be served in a short while."

 

"Where are the others?"

 

"They will come down in a minute."

 

I sat and waited for them.

 

"Aish, I thought I'm late but I'm not. And I have nothing that I can play with now."

 

I got up and walk around the dining room chanting 'I'm bored'. Then I went under the table and fell asleep while waiting for them.

 

"Where's ________?"

 

"She's in the dining room Miss Jessica."

 

"Where?"

 

"B-but she was here just now."

 

"Call her."

 

"Alright Miss Jessica."

 

"What's up unnie, why do you look so angry early in the morning?"

 

"Your little sister."

 

"Our little sister."

 

"Miss Jessica she's not in the house. We search for her everywhere and no one saw her."

 

"Omg, did you check her here?"

 

"No Miss Jessica."

 

"Then?"

 

"Its okay, I found her."

 

"Where?"

 

"She's under the table, sleeping."

 

"JUNG SOOBIN GET UP THIS INSTANT."

 

I was too shocked that I accidentally knocked my head to the table. I went out from my hiding place and saw my unnies.

 

"Ahhhh. Ow. Good morning unnies"

 

"Who ask you to sleep down there?"

 

"N-no o-one."

 

"Sit down, Soobin. Butler Kim, give us our breakfast now."

 

Then Yoona came and join us.

 

"Soojung, don't be too lenient with Soobin later. Just follow what I wrote."

 

"Will do unnie."

 

"Call me if anything goes wrong and call Yoona if you need any help."

 

"She won't be needing any kind of help from anyone. I'll be good."

 

"Don't interrupt me while I'm speaking."

 

"Okay unnie."

 

"Yoong, Soojung I might not come home today and tomorrow and Soobin no more trouble and behave. Don't make me come here when I'm busy."

 

"Don't worry Sica. I'll take care of _______ if she gets out of hand. Don't worry too much."

 

"Thank you Yoongie."

 

Then they kissed each other.

 

"I'm running late, I guess I'll leave now. Butler Kim, is Driver Park ready outside?"

 

"Yes, Driver Park is here already Miss _______."

 

"Thank you. Bye unnies."

 

I left the dining room before my unnies could said anything or stop me from leaving. As I arrived in my class, it was still quite early so I went to the rooftop and enjoy the morning breeze. After a while, someone tapped my shoulder.

 

"Yo _______."

 

"Hi Taengoo."

 

"I saw your bag, something on your mind?"

 

"......."

 

"Hey, what's wrong?"

 

"I'm scared for Saturday. I don't want to go there."

 

"Don't worry, you'll be fine."

 

"But I'm scared Taeng. I don't want to be spanked publicly."

 

"You won't get spanked there, okay?"

 

"What if-"

 

Taeyeon suddenly hugged me tight. I just cried on her shoulders while she just rubbed my back.

 

"Don't think about it. Let's have fun today alright?"

 

"........."

 

"Hey, answer me!" 

 

Taeyeon then tickled me which made me laugh. What would I do if I don't have Taeyeon by my side? I don't even want to start that. 

 

Class was okay thanks to my buddy. It was not fun but okay. As usual, I saw Driver Park as the school bell rang. Driver Park came to me. 

 

"Miss Krystal is waiting for you in the car Miss ________"

 

"Alright, I'm coming. Bye Taeng."

 

"Bye ________"

 

Then she touched my s and ran.

 

"Yah byuntae!"

 

Then she stopped and meronged at me. Aish, this dork really, I can't chased her like I usually do because whenever I'm grounded I have to go home straightaway and when I'm not grounded I will walk home with Taeyeon because usually we will hangout first. But since Krystal unnie is in the car, I rather not take the risk. I walked to the car and went in.

 

"Hi _______"

 

"Hi unnie."

 

"How's your day?"

 

"Its fine and peaceful."

 

"No one bully my sister?"

 

"No, no one bullies me."

 

"How bout that guy. What's his name again? Ah Krust Krish?"

 

"Kris. He didn't come today."

 

"Good for you sis."

 

"Unnie."

 

"What is it?"

 

"What are you planning to do with me today?"

 

"Unnie told me to make you do some chores kiddo."

 

"Omg that."

 

"Yes, that."

 

"Unnie you can just let me clean my room."

 

"No can do. Unnie said if I ask you to do just that then I'll get in trouble too."

 

"Oh..."

 

"Okay, I know. _______ later you do your homework first and I'll check since unnie said I have to. Then, only then you go clean the stables. I'll explain to you how I want it later alright?"

 

"Yes unnie."

 

When I got home, I went into my room and change my clothes. Then, I do my homework. When I'm done, I went to Krystal unnie's room.

 

"I'm done unnie."

 

"Stand in front of me while I check it."

 

I obediently stand in front of her, waiting for her to approve my work.

 

"Alright then. Let's go to the stables."

 

I walk in front with Krystal unnie followed behind me. The stables are big as for our family has ten horses so there's five compartment. Two horses for each compartment.

 

"Okay, Soobin here's the thing. Go and take five spanking implements. 20. 19. 18. 17. 16. 15. 14. 13."

 

I was literally shocked and it took me some time to finally get what Krystal unnie was trying to say. When I get it, I ran to look for the five implements she ask.

 

"12. 11. 10. 9. 8."

 

I only found a stick and a riding crop. Then I ran into the house hoping to find the spanking implements. I found a wooden spoon, a bathbrush and a spatula. Then, I ran out to Krystal unnie. 

 

"30. 31. 32. Time's up Soobin. You're late."

 

"Unnie, I'm sorry for being late."

 

"Jung Soobin, take off your shorts and then bend over the hay stack."

 

I obeyed my sister's order. Then, I heard her taking off her belt. I can feel my heartbeat accelerate.

 

"Soobin, this is for being late."

 

SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH

 

The first five was already painful as my bottom was still sore from yesterday. Therefore, I was already sobbing.

 

SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH

 

The excruciating pain is eating me alive that I started to plead and yell for mercy.

 

SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH

 

"Unnie please stop unnieeeee aaaaahhhhh I'm sorry unnie please."

 

My pleading fell on deaf ears, I must say.

 

SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH

 

"Okay, get up and put one spanking implement on each compartment. Then, stand in front of me again."

 

I wiped my tears from my face and went to place the implements and stand in front of her. Krystal unnie really take this seriously, this is why I hate it if I got a draggy punishment.

 

"I'll give 10 minutes to clean a compartment. When the time is up, I will check and if it's not clean, I will spank you with the implement in the compartment. It will continue until its all clean. You will also have to clean it without your shorts and ."

 

"B-but the servants will-"

 

"No objections coming from you or else I'll call for Yoona unnie's help."

 

"O-o-okay unnie."

 

"Okay now you can start."

 

Krystal really timed it. Out of five, I've got all five implements slapping my bottom. The stick, riding crop, wooden spoon, bathbrush and spatula really burn my bottom. It was pure hell as I have to clean the stables too until it was super clean. I spent three hours cleaning it so yes I got a lot of spanking. Krystal unnie really didn't give any chance for me to rest.

 

"Alright, you're done. You may be excused."

 

"Thank you unnie."

 

When I went in my room, I showered and I looked at the time. Its already 6.30pm. Haih, I still have another spanking coming. I really hope Krystal unnie will go easy on me later. I was just relaxing on my bed and when it's 7.20pm I got up and get ready to face my punishment. I went out and stand beside my bedroom door.

 

"Good. You're on time."

 

Then after 30 minutes I believe, I was called into my room. I saw the hairbrush in Krystal unnie's hand and I was on the verge of crying already. Krystal unnie just stared at me as I walked towards her.

 

"Why are you getting spanked?"

 

"Because I got into a fight, I threw a tantrum, I sprayed chocolate syrup on my maths teacher and I disturb Sica unnie during her working hours."

 

"Are you sorry for what you did?"

 

"Yes unnie I'm sorry."

 

Then, Krystal unnie take a hold of my waistband and pulled my shorts and down at once. I just look down at the cold floor. I'm embarrassed because Krystal unnie is doing it.

 

"Over my lap Soobin."

 

I went over her lap.

 

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

 

The pain is unbelievably painful that caused me to kick and shout for Krystal unnie to let me go.

 

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

 

"Please unnie I can't handle it anymore please. I beg you please stop. Please."

 

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK 

 

Krystal unnie finally stop when she sees me breaking down.

 

"Shhh. Soobin it's okay we're done for today. Shhhh. Its okay."

 

She carressed my hair to calm me down but still I cried uncontrollably and just plead for her to stop. Even though Krystal unnie already stop but I still cried hysterically.

 

"Aaaaaah please stop unnie. Please I beg you stop ahhh unnie unnie aaaaaahhhh I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry aaaahhhh."

 

This made Krystal unnie scared that she called Yoona unnie through the intercom.

 

"Unnie."

 

"Krys, what's wrong? Why is _______ crying so badly like that?"

 

"I don't know. She won't calm down. Come here quick."

 

"Alright. I'll go there."

 

"Aaaaaahhhhh I'm sorry unnie stop please please please stop aaaaahhhh it's too painful I I I can't anymore please ahhh"

 

"________ please calm down I stop already. Please it's okay, I forgive you already."

 

Krystal unnie sit me up and hugged me tight.

 

"Unnie I'm sorry. I'm so sorry please forgive me."

 

"I forgive you. Its okay. Everything's okay."

 

Yoona unnie came and calm me down too. Then, when I'm okay they just help me wear my and shorts. Yoona unnie then carried me down to the dining room. The servants just stared at me so I got embarrassed and I hid my face at Yoona unnie's neck. Then she placed me on the chair and I winced in pain and started crying again. 

 

"________ let's eat dinner."

 

"B-but unnie, my corner time....Sica unnie will-"

 

"It's okay, no corner time for tonight. Now eat well, okay?"

 

I nodded as Yoona unnie patted my head and Krystal unnie kissed my forehead.

 

"Are you alright, kiddo?"

 

"Yes unnie. I'm sorry."

 

"Its okay. Let's eat."

 

We eat together quietly as I kept on shifting on my seat because of the soreness I'm feeling. When I'm done, I called for Krystal unnie.

 

"Soojung unnie, can you stay by my side and sing till I fell asleep?"

 

"Sure kiddo. Let's go."

 

She stretched her hands to me and intertwined it with mine.

 

Then we went to my room. I brushed my teeth and sleep with Krystal's arms around me while her voice serenades me to sleep.