Thursday

Everyday Love

Yoona POV

 

*Echo echo echo*

 

"Hello."

 

"Morning Yoongie."

 

"Sicababy, why didn't you call me last night?"

 

"I had an urgent meeting sorry. Is everything okay? How's your project going?"

 

"Its almost done. The project I mean. Yes everything's fine but Sica about ________, she's -"

 

"Did she got into another trouble yesterday?"

 

"No, it's not like that. Yesterday, Krys ask her to clean the stables and she got spank while cleaning it and the night spanking was okay. But I think the pain was too unbearable that she was crying so hard that we have to calm her down for half an hour."

 

"That never happen."

 

"Yes, that's why Krystal got scared and so I helped her."

 

"Okay how is _______ currently?"

 

"She's asleep, it's only 6 if you noticed."

 

"Right."

 

"What should I do with _______ today?"

 

"Just let her clean our toilet but just give her a toothbrush."

 

"Okay, that's all, right?"

 

"Yeah do like what Krystal did. If last night agenda happened again, please call me."

 

"Okay. When are you coming home?"

 

"Tonight but I'm not sure what time."

 

"Yay it's tonight. I miss youuuuu so much."

 

"I know I miss you too Yoongie."

 

Then I heard someone called for Jessica there.

 

"Yoongie, I got to go now. See you later okay?"

 

"Okay Sica byeeee love youuu baby"

 

"Love you too Yoongie."

 

Then, I get up and showered. When I'm all fresh, I went out of my room and saw the maid knocking _________'s room door to wake ________ up.

 

"Good morning Miss Yoona."

 

"Morning. You can do your other chores, I'll wake her up for today."

 

"Thank you Miss Yoona."

 

End of Yoona POV

 

*Knock knock knock*

 

"Miss ________ wake up."

 

"Go away let me sleep."

 

"Miss ________ you have to wake up."

 

"Shut up! Go away!"

 

Finally it was silent. 

 

But suddenly I can feel the brightness of the sun.

 

"Wake up ________. Time to get ready for school."

 

This voice. Yoona unnie? Right, she's in charge of me today.

 

"I'm up."

 

"Good girl. How are you feeling today?"

 

"G-great."

 

"Alright I'll meet you downstairs for breakfast."

 

Then Yoona unnie went out of my room. This is awkward, it's okay when I can just play around with Yoona unnie but today's punishment is up to her so I need to be extra respectful towards her or I'll be spank next week too and corner time at the servants house. The thought of that can really make me shrink and shiver in fear. So I got up and get ready for school and went down. Yoona unnie and Krystal unnie was already there having their breakfast. I carefully sit but still winced in pain when my bottom touch the chair.

 

"Morning unnies."

 

"Morning kiddo."

 

"Morning _______."

 

"Can I have my phone today?"

 

"Yeah, for safety. Yesterday before Sica could give it to you, you ran off."

 

"Yeah, I kinda forgot about it."

 

"When is unnie coming home?"

 

"Tonight."

 

After I ate my breakfast and got my phone, I went to school. Today I'm not that early like yesterday. Taeyeon is already there when I walk in the class.

 

"Yo Taeng."

 

I hit her forehead.

 

"Ow is this how you greet your best friend early in the morning?"

 

"Well you asked for it."

 

"Why? What did I do to you?"

 

"Yesterday."

 

"Oh. Soweee."

 

"Taengoo stop it."

 

"Haha you can't resist my cuteness."

 

"Yeah right."

 

Then, Kris came. Oh God.

 

"Well well, look who's here."

 

"Shut up."

 

"Why? Oh have fun this Saturday. Hahahahaha."

 

"Aish. That son of a-"

 

I was about to punch him but Taeyeon stop me.

 

"________ don't. You'll be in deeper trouble if you do it."

 

"Aish."

 

"Aww you can't do anything to me anymore. Scaredy cat."

 

"Get lost you freak."

 

"Make me."

 

"Don't make my blood boil jackass."

 

"Teacher's coming."

 

Then he went to his seat. I'm really pissed off. Why can't he just leave me alone. This is all his fault. Haish.

 

"Are you okay _______?"

 

"I'm fine Taengoo. Thanks for helping me earlier."

 

"No prob Soo."

 

Then I just stick with Taeyeon the whole day. I don't want to get in trouble anymore. At least not this week. When the last school bell rang, I saw Yoona unnie so I walk towards her.

 

"How's your day _______?"

 

"Fine."

 

"Okay let's go home."

 

"Unnie."

 

"Yes?"

 

"What should I do to a guy that keeps on bothering me?"

 

"Ignore him. Or tell me when he bothers you."

 

"He bothered me earlier today. If it's not for Taeyeon, I would be in another fight. I'm sorry."

 

"Its okay. I'll discuss this later with your sisters, okay?"

 

"Thank you unnie."

 

As we went into the house, I walked into my room. Then I do my homework and when I'm done, I went to Sica unnie and Yoona unnie shared bedroom as they are a couple.

 

"Are you done?"

 

"Yes unnie."

 

"Come, let me have a look."

 

I went to her and gave her my homework. She skimmed through it while I stand next to her.

 

"Alright. Good _______. Now let's proceed to your chores. I need you to put your homework in your room and fetch me an old toothbrush."

 

"Wait, toothbrush?"

 

"Yes. I'll give you five minutes. Go."

 

I took my homework and ran as fast as I could to the bathroom. Then, I saw my old toothbrush that I always forgot to throw it in the bin. Thank you to myself for that. Then, I ran to unnie's room. I was panting really hard when I arrived.

 

"Good. You're early. Rest for awhile."

 

Yoona unnie was doing her project. I stood near her, trying to calm myself down. When I did, I just waited for her next instruction.

 

"Are you okay now?"

 

"Yes unnie."

 

"Alright then. I want you to clean the toilet by using that toothbrush. I'll give you ten minutes. Then I'll check, if it's not clean, you will be spank with the bathbrush. The cycle continues until the toilet is clean to my satisfactory."

 

"Which toilet, unnie?"

 

"My toilet."

 

"Okay."

 

"Okay, you can start now."

 

As usual, she really timed it. I really hate cleaning the toilet. Especially like this. I got spanked five freaking times with the bathbrush. Yoona unnie is the strongest out of my unnies by strength. So, I suffered a lot under her hands. I cried and cried but I know she won't stop until she thinks I've had enough.

 

"Finally, it's clean. Thank you Soobin ah. You can rest now."

 

"Thank you unnie."

 

I said while I wiped away the tears and sweat from my face. Then I went to my room and showered. Then I fell asleep on my bed. When I woke up, it's already..........omg......it's already 8pm. I'm gonna die. I jolted up from my bed and went to stand beside my bedroom door.

 

"You're late, aren't you?"

 

"Y-yes unnie."

 

"Stay where you are for now."

 

Then, I just stood there till I was called.

 

"Soobin, come in."

 

I went into my room, shivering. I'm in so much trouble now. I don't know why but I can't face Yoona unnie. I'm too scared to look up and face her.

 

"Can you tell me the reason you're late?"

 

"I-I-I f-f-fell a-s-sleeep."

 

"Okay, you know the consequences right?"

 

"Y-y-yes."

 

I was crying already. The fear of next week punishment really affect my body system. I cried without moving my hands to wipe my tears because I don't want Yoona unnie to get angrier.

 

"Can you tell me what is it?"

 

"I w-will b-be s-sp-spank b-by Sica un-nie e-e-e-every n-night a-a-and cor-ner t-t-time in t-the s-s-ser-v-vants h-h-house."

 

"Alright. Let's proceed."

 

"Please don't tell Sica unnie, please Yoona unnie."

 

"Everything will be alright. She won't harm you."

 

"B-but please Yoona unnie."

 

"Fetch me the hairbrush, Soobin."

 

I sighed in defeat as I dragged myself to take the hairbrush and gave it to her. Then, she took a hold of the waistband of the shorts and took it off. Next, she took off the for me too. I was so embarrassed that my face turns so red and I have to covered it.

 

"Don't cover your face. Hands by your side."

 

I obeyed her and just glued my eyes to the cold hard floor. 

 

"Over my knee, Soobin."

 

Over I went. 

 

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

 

I cried and cried and cried like there's no tomorrow. It's too painful. Too painful and I can't handle it anymore. I just scream and shout. 

 

"Unnie unnie unnie unnie unnie please please please please please I'm so sorry. I will be good. I promise I'll be good. Please unnie. I beg you no moreeee aaahhhhhhhhhhh unnie please unnie."

 

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

 

Then Yoona unnie stopped. But I can still feel the pain that made me just keep on yelling, telling her to stop.

 

"Unnie I'm sorry but please stop. It hurts it's killing me please stop. I beg you I can't take it anymore. I really can't please. The pain aaaaahhhhhh I can't please stop Yoona unnie stop unnie stop."

 

"Shh.....okay I stop already. There.....there Don't cry anymore."

 

"Noooo please stop aaaaaahhhhhh please stop unnie it hurts it hurts too much aaaaahhhhhh unnie please."

 

Then, Yoona unnie pressed the intercom and ask for Krystal unnie's help.

 

I don't know why but the pain really kicks in that forced me to scream eventhough Yoona unnie stop. Yoona unnie then carried me and calm me down. But I just can't.

 

"Unnie, omg it's happening again."

 

"Krys, call Sica."

 

"Alright."

 

"Stop unnie stop it hurts. It hurts so badly please stop."

 

I cried and keep on saying I'm sorry and asking for them to stop. Not only that, I was also shivering in fear.

 

Yoona unnie just carried me and caressed my hair but still I can't. It felt worst than yesterday.

 

"Unnie, we have a problem."

 

"What's wrong? I'm on my way home."

 

"Its _______. She keeps on screaming and crying badly even though Yoona unnie already stop spanking her and she's shivering. Unnie, what should we do?"

 

"Yes, okay I can hear her screaming from here. Wait for me, I'll be there in a minute."

 

I keep on screaming, shouting for them to stop spanking me and crying hysterically and my body keeps on shivering even when Jessica unnie arrived.

 

Yoona unnie and Krystal unnie look at Jessica unnie. Jessica unnie nodded and Krystal unnie made way for Jessica unnie to walk towards me and Yoona unnie.

 

"Unnie stop please I beg you it hurts it hurts it ahhhhhhhhhhhhh please stop I can't take this anymore please I beg youuuuu sorry I'm sorry please."

 

"________, it's okay, come here."

 

"Stop it you're hurting me. I can't already please let me go please it's too much please it hurts unnie"

 

"________ it's alright. I'm here."

 

"Si-si-sica unnie?"

 

"Yes, sweetie."

 

Then, I jumped to Sica unnie and hugged her tightly. I grabbed a handful of Jessica unnie's shirt tightly, not letting her go.

 

"Please don't spank me anymore unnie. It hurts a lot. I can't take it anymore. Please I'm sorry unnie I'm sorry that I was late I'm sorry that I fell asleep please it was not intentional please unnie please."

 

Jessica unnie hugged me back and carried me while caressed my hair.

 

"Shhhh. It's okay. Calm down sweetie. It's alright."

 

"Unnie I'm sorry unnie I'm so sorry please forgive me unnie I'm so sorry unnie please forgive me unnie please."

 

"We forgive you. It's okay. Shhh. Just calm down."

 

"Unnie please no more. No more please."

 

"Shhhhhh. We're done for tonight. Shhhhhh."

 

"Unnie I'm so sorry."

 

"Its okay. Did you guys eat dinner yet?"

 

"Not yet."

 

"Alright. Let's go."

 

The unnies help me wear my and shorts back. Jessica unnie then carried me down. The servants was so surprised because it's usually Yoona unnie. So, I was so embarrassed but I don't want to leave Jessica unnie's embrace. Therefore, I hid my face in her hair and her neck.

 

"_______, sit on the chair, okay?"

 

"Don't leave me unnie."

 

"I won't. I'm here."

 

"I want to be with you unnie."

 

"You big baby, sit beside me for tonight."

 

Jessica unnie placed me on the chair. I started crying and wailing again. My body shivers in fear back.

 

"Un-un-unnie it hurts I'm so sorry but it hurts so badly stop aaaaahhhhhh unnie stop pleaseeeee."

 

Jessica unnie straightaway carried me and try to calm me down.

 

"Butler Kim, send my dinner and _______'s dinner to _______'s room. You two can eat here."

 

"Alright Sica go ahead."

 

Jessica unnie went up with me in her arms. I'm still shivering and crying when we arrived in my room.

 

"I'm sorry unnie I'm so sorry. I love you please forgive me please."

 

"I forgive you. It's okay. Shhhhhh."

 

*knock knock*

 

"Come in."

 

"Your dinner is on the table."

 

"Thank you Butler Kim. You can go."

 

Then Jessica unnie feed me my dinner and eat hers as well. After that, she sing a serenade with her soft voice that brings me to dreamland. I sleep in tears which made Jessica unnie send Krystal unnie to sleep with me that night.