Monday

Everyday Love

"No Mr.Middleton please don't call my sister. I promise I'll be good." You begged to the principal.

 

"I have to. What you did was wrong. So I need to talk to your guardian." Mr.Middleton said.

 

"Fine, go ahead and call my sister. But don't call Jessica unnie, please call Krystal unnie instead."

 

"It states here in your file that your first guardian is Jessica Jung Sooyeon and the second is Im Yoon Ah. So, I will have to call Jessica."

 

'I'm so doomed, Jessica unnie is so gonna kill me.' You said it in your head while you slumped yourself back in your seat.

 

"Hi. May I speak to Jessica Jung Sooyeon?"

 

"Yes, this is _______'s school."

 

"Miss Jung is in deep trouble and I need her guardian to come here to discuss about this matter."

 

"Its alright, we can wait for half an hour."

 

"Okay, I'll see you later then."

 

Then Mr.Middleton put the phone down to it's rightful place. And he intend to do the same to me.

 

"Miss Jung I suggest you to stand at the corner while we wait for your sister."

 

You sighed.

 

"Alright Mr.Middleton."

 

You dragged your feet to stand at the corner with your nose on the wall. You then use this time to think of how to plead your way out of this mess with Jessica. You didn't even realised that Jessica was already in the room.

 

 "Miss Jung, you can leave the corner and place yourself next to your sister."

 

You turned around and walk towards the seat next to Jessica. You can feel Jessica's glare even though your eyes are glued to the floor.

 

"Okay, what did my sister do this time?" Jessica unnie said politely even though I know she's boiling inside. She acts like a professional in public, that's what I like about her. For now.

 

"Your sister was in a fight with one of her classmates, she threw a tantrum and sprayed chocolate syrup on her maths teacher. I can surely tell you that he's furious about her behaviour."

 

Jessica nodded. 

 

"According to the rules, your sister will have to go through Saturday detention. Do you agree with this?"

 

"Is there any other punishment other than that?"

 

"Two weeks community service is her other option."

 

Jessica looked at me.

 

"Did you spray the chocolate syrup at your teacher on purpose or is this just an accident?"

 

"I--its on purpose."

 

"So I-"

 

"S-sica unnie, let me explain."

 

"Okay, let me hear your side of the story."

 

"Its on purpose but not for Mr.Spade, actually. It was for a guy that always disturb me non stop, the guy that was fighting with me."

 

"Okay then how did it happened?"

 

"I was aiming at him but someone pushed me when I press the chocolate syrup so umm ya....."

 

"Mr.Middleton, I think you heard her, didn't you?"

 

"Yes but what kind of disturbance did he do to you?"

 

"He keeps on fighting with me and annoys me every single day. Today he did the same and Mr.Spade support him and that made me mad so I kinda throw a tantrum and I said to myself that I've had enough of his crap and I decided to kick his balls but no I change my mind to just sprayed chocolate syrup on his face."

 

"Language" Jessica and Mr.Middleton said at the same time.

 

"Sorry" my eyes decided to look at the floor back.

 

"Alright but still that teacher is mad about this. And your sister, technically, has quite a long record of discipline problems. Therefore, she will have to go through Saturday detention or community service for two weeks."

 

"What is she going to do in the Saturday detention?"

 

"Its the worst punishment for students as they have to be in school on a Saturday. If the guardian agrees, some of the students will be spank by the teacher on duty."

 

Jessica unnie nodded. Okay this is bad for me.

 

"As for your sister's punishment, she will have to be there at 8 am sharp in the detention room. Don't worry she knows the location of the room very well. She will have to stay there till 11am as this is her first Saturday detention."

 

"What do I have to do if I agree to this?"

 

"You will be given a slip and as her guardian, you will have to fill it up. Its about your agreement to let us spank her and which spanking course do you want us to imply to her."

 

I'm too embarrassed to be here hearing this. I really want to run away from this room.

 

"So I get to decide my sister's punishment?"

 

"Yes."

 

"When do I have to submit this slip that you're saying?"

 

"On Saturday when you send your sister in for detention."

 

"Alright I agree for my sister to take the Saturday detention."

 

"What? Sica unnie, please. You promise me that we're going to Tiffany unnie's house this Saturday."

 

"That can wait, Jung Soobin."

 

I gulped. When Jessica said my full korean name, that means I'm in deep trouble. You heard me, DEEP TROUBLE.

 

"Alright, _______ Jung Soobin will go through Saturday detention this week. Here's the slip. And a reminder, the spanking will be on the bare in front of the students in the detention room."

 

What did I got myself into this time.....

 

"Alright, thank you for your time sir. I guess I can leave now."

 

"Yes, you may. Thank you for your time too. Miss Jung you can go home along with your sister."

 

Then my sister and I exited the room. 

 

"Let's go to your class and take your things."

 

I nodded and walked to my class with Jessica unnie walking behind me.

 

Then, when everything is settled we went to the car. Her secretary and our driver was already in. Jessica unnie opened the car and shoved me in. Okay, she's gonna start her lecture now.

 

"How many times did I told you to behave?" She took a hold of my ear and twist it hard.

 

"Ow ow many times unnie ow owww."

 

"Where are we heading to Miss Jung?"

 

"Home. I need to take care of my sister. Minho cancel all my meetings for today."

 

"Yes, Miss Jung."

 

She took her phone with her other hand and type a message to someone.

 

"Ow ow you can let go of my ear now unnie."

 

Then, Jessica turn to face me again. She twist my ear again.

 

"Ow ow ow Sica unnie please stop."

 

"Stop? I told you to stop making trouble but did you ever listen to me?"

 

"Ow ow no sorry"

 

"Then it's okay for me to not listen to you too, am I right?

 

"Yes, you're right. But please spare me this once unnie."

 

"No, you've had your chances."

 

"Ow ow owww"

 

I suffered the whole way to our house. She even drag me by the ear into the living room. 

 

"Ow ow ow Sica unnie please."

 

"Stand in the corner. Don't you dare move."

 

"Sica, ________ what's going on?"

 

"She made another trouble and I have to delay my meetings and drag myself to her school. Tell me, what should I do with her?"

 

"Okay Sicababy calm down and sit with me first." Yoona unnie calmed down my sister.

 

See I knew it. I'm in a lot of trouble.

 

"Should I spank her today?" I heard Sica unnie asked them.

 

"Can we know what really happened first?" Krystal unnie asked.

 

Jessica just glared at me and I can feel it even though I'm in the corner not facing her.

 

"I think it's better for _______ to said it to us herself." Yoona unnie said.

 

"Jung Soobin, come here." Jessica unnie called me in her cold voice.

 

God, she's using my full korean name. Again. My legs felt weak. I'm too scared. But I still dragged myself towards them and force myself not to cry. I can't stand to look into their eyes so I just look at the floor.

 

"Jung Soobin look at us in the eye and tell us your misdeeds." Krystal unnie said.

 

"I--I p-pppoured chocolate syrup a-at my maths teacher."

 

"Oh my god"

 

"What......."

 

"I-I it it was an accident.... I didn't purposely pour it on him. My target was not him."

 

"Then who is your actual target?"

 

"A guy who annoys me 24/7."

 

"Care to share us his name?"

 

"Kris"

 

"That's it?"

 

"No there's more."

 

"I fought with Kris and I threw a tantrum."

 

"Okay kiddo. We told you this before. Revenge has never been a good solution to a problem. See it for yourself. Are you proud of yourself?"

 

"No unnie."

 

"What kind of punishment did you get?"

 

"Saturday detention."

 

"What....."

 

"Tell Tiff that we have to change the plan. We'll go to her house on Saturday night."

 

"Okay I'll inform her."

 

"Wait, before that, take a look at this."

 

Jessica unnie took out the slip that Mr.Middleton gave to her earlier.

 

Spanking Course 1:

Hand spanking

 

Spanking Course 2:

Wooden ruler spanking

 

Spanking Course 3:

Paddle spanking

 

Spanking Course 4:

Strap spanking

 

Spanking Course 5:

Cane Spanking

 

Range:

E - easy

M - medium

H - hard

 

Then there's a table with half an hour time interval slots.

 

* Student are required to strip waist down for a spanking.

* A spanking will take place for 5 minutes.

* The student with and without the spanking agreement slip will get a bare bottom spanking if he/she misbehave.

 

I gulped. Scared. I've never been to Saturday detention before and this really made me shocked.

 

"Should I put 4H?"

 

"Sic-sica unnie......... I'm sorry really please just spank me here. I don't want to be spanked by someone else. Please I beg you."

 

"I don't know Soobin ah what do you guys think?

 

"2M?"

 

"3M."

 

I looked at them with my scared looking wide eyes. 

 

"Please a Saturday detention is enough as a punishment already."

 

"I was thinking of putting 4H in every slot"

 

That's it. I can't control my tears anymore. Tears started to roll on my cheeks.

 

"Please unnie I don't want to be spank publicly please just spank me at home. Please unnie please."

 

"Go back to the corner Jung Soobin, let me calm down and think carefully."

 

I look at her with my pleading eyes. Then I turned around to place myself at the corner again.

 

"Sica I don't think we have to let other people spank her."

 

"Yes unnie. We can just spank her here."

 

"I want her to learn her lesson and I think she doesn't really care about the punishments we gave her before this that's why."

 

"Okay how about we spank her today later. As for Saturday we will let the school spank her severely if she misbehave this week. If not then just one slot of hand spanking at her school should be enough."

 

"Or we can just give her the spanking every night starting today until Saturday night. A spanking that she will remember, of course. I don't think it's necessary for us to give other people our permission to spank our sister. It's already stated here that if Soobin misbehave in detention itself she would be spank there so ya." 

 

"The final decision will still be in your hands Sica."

 

"Alright thank you. I figured it out already. But Krystal and Yoong I don't think I'll be free Wednesday and Thursday. I have to made up the meetings that I cancelled earlier today."

 

"If you want unnie, I'll handle Soobin on Wednesday."

 

"I'm free this Thursday Sica, don't worry. You have me."

 

"Thank you so much for making this easier for me. Now I know what to do. Jung Soobin, come here."

 

I turned and walked towards them again. This is creepy.

 

"Stand in front of us."

 

"I've decided that I will not give my permission for you to be spank in detention. But if you misbehave there and got spanked there as well, you will get a spanking before and after we go to Tiffany's house. Understand?"

 

"Yes unnie."

 

"As for this week, starting tonight you're grounded and every night at 8pm you will get a spanking. For tonight, tomorrow and Friday it's gonna be me. Wednesday will be Krystal and Thursday will be Yoona. If I hear any complaints from them, I, myself will spank you every night next week and you will have corner time at the servants house for an hour. Understand?"

 

I was literally crying when she said this. Corner time at the servants house is the most embarrassing punishment Jessica unnie has ever created for me.

 

"Yes unnie. "

 

"As for your spanking, you are required to stand in the corner half an hour before and after the spanking at the hallway beside your bedroom door. If you're not on time or you didn't follow the usual rules. Your spanking will be more severe. If you really make me mad this week, I will put 4H in this slip."

 

"Okay unnie I understand."

 

"Now go to your room and do your homework or study. I will be there shortly."

 

I take a glance to look at the time. Its only 3pm. I hate to wait for a spanking. Haih, this is gonna be a long day. 

 

"Un-unnie, c-can I e-eat? I didn't get a chance to eat lunch at school just now."

 

"Ask the chef to make lunch for you and me then."

 

Then, I went to the kitchen and see the chef in our house.

 

"Chef Dalbong can you make lunch for me and Jessica unnie ASAP please."

 

"Alright, I'll make it in a jiffy. What's with the tear strained face? Did you make you sister angry again?"

 

"Something like that."

 

"Good luck then."

 

Yes, everyone in this mansion knows that I'm spanked by my sisters. But fortunately some of the rooms are sound proof so they can't hear me when I'm spanked by sisters. But if they're very very pissed they will sometimes do it in front of the servants. Sometimes.

 

After talking to Chef Dalbong I made my way to my room. I showered and then plopped myself on the bed. The moment I wanted to close my eyes, my door creaked open. 

 

"Jung Soobin, did I tell you to sleep?"

 

"N-n-no unnie."

 

"You never listen, do you?"

 

"Sorry."

 

"Go study before I decide to spank you now."

 

I quickly went over to my study table and take my Biology book and start studying. Jessica unnie just sat on the couch in my bedroom and stare at me. 

 

"________ give me your games, tv remote, phone, iPod, iPad and speakers."

 

"Can we not do this unnie."

 

"Pardon?"

 

I sighed in defeat.

 

"I need my phone at least."

 

"I'll give you your phone when you go to school for your safety. But for now hand it over."

 

I was about to protest but she gave me a glare so I just got up to take my things without saying anything. I put my stuff in a basket and give it to her. Okay, that basket is specifically for my gadgets if I'm grounded.

 

"Ting ting ting ting your lunch is ready Miss Jessica and Miss ________"

 

Jessica push the intercom button. 

 

"Alright we'll be down."

 

Then Jessica looked at me.

 

"Let's eat."

 

Then we went to eat in the dining room. No one speak when we're eating. Just the maid and butler standing, waiting to serve us. When Jessica is done, she called for me.

 

"Jung Soobin, go to my office when you're done."

 

"Yes, unnie."

 

I didn't see Krystal unnie and Yoona unnie. I wonder where they went, leaving me alone with Jessica unnie.

 

"Kibum oppa, do you know where are Krystal unnie and Yoona unnie?" I asked the butler.

 

"Both of them went out but I'm not sure where."

 

"Alright thank you"

 

When I'm done, I went to Jessica unnie's office. I knocked on the door.

 

"Come in."

 

I saw 10 files on the table. Unnie looked so calm while doing her work. Thank God.

 

"Jung Soobin, stand in front of me."

 

I went in front of her table and wait for her next instruction. 

 

"Tell me the rules you need to follow this week."

 

"No locking the door. Sleep only with unnie's permission. No gadgets. Cannot go out."

 

"Correct, now I want you to take a pen and a paper, sit in front of me and write an apology letter to your maths teacher."

 

"Okay, unnie."

 

I went to take a pen and a paper and sit right in front of her, writing the apology letter.

 

"Unnie, can I ask you a question?"

 

"Yes, you may ask."

 

"Are you mad at me to the extent that you...you hate me?"

 

"No, I don't hate you. You're my little sister. It's just that sometimes you get out of hand so I need to take the rod."

 

"But unnie, it is normal for Yoona unnie to spank me? She's your wife.....I just feel awkward when it's her....."

 

"She's your sister in law so she has the right to do so when I ask her to."

 

"But unnie, I will be shy around her."

 

"Get used to it. She's family."

 

"I know, but still....."

 

"Jung Soobin, if you behave she won't have to spank you. Get it?"

 

"Yes unnie."

 

"Are you done yet?"

 

"Almost there."

 

After a few minutes, you're done. You stretched your hands and called for Jessica.

 

"Jessica unnie, I'm done."

 

"Stand in front of me while I check. Give me the paper."

 

I walked towards her and gave it to her. I stared at her hoping for the best. I don't want another scolding again. Then, a knock on the door was heard.

 

"Come in."

 

"Unnie, why didn't you tell me that you need a model to advertise your brand?"

 

"How did you know?"

 

"Apparently your minions called my company and they choose me. Oh hi _______." Krystal said while sitting on a sofa.

 

"Hi unnie."

 

"Well then, it's good news. Thank you Soojung ah."

 

"Treat me dinner."

 

"Do well first then I'll treat you to dinner."

 

"Can I join?"

 

"Dinner?"

 

"No, you're in trouble so no."

 

I look at Krystal with my sad face asking for help.

 

"Unnie, I think you shouldn't be too....."

 

Then Krystal stopped talking, I turn back to look at Jessica and I saw Jessica glared at Krystal.

 

You sighed.

 

"Lenient. Yes that's the word."

 

I looked at Krystal back and gave her the death glare. But then when I looked at Jessica, she shot me a glare and that gave me chills. 

 

"Soobin, I need you to stop turning around glaring at your sister and zip it."

 

I nodded while her eyes shifted back to the paper I wrote earlier.

 

"Good job Soobin. You can go now."

 

I walked out of Jessica's office and went to my room. I plopped myself on my bed and stare at the ceiling. I take a look at the time and panic strikes me straightaway. It's already 7.15pm. I have only 15 more minutes before my punishment starts. Now I can feel butterflies in my tummy. I walk back and forth until 7.28pm. Then I went out of my room and stand at the hallway beside my bedroom door. I can feel people staring at me. One of them must be my sister, checking up on me. After what it's seems to be half an hour for everyone except me, I was called by my sister.

 

"Soobin, into your room now."

 

I walked into my room and saw my sister sitting at the edge of my bed. I approach her and look at her in the eye.

 

"Tell me what implement should I use to spank your bottom tonight?"

 

My eyes shifted to the floor. I'm scared if I said the wrong one.

 

"T-t-the hairbrush?"

 

"Hairbrush?"

 

"B-b-bathbrush?"

 

"Alright I'll use the carpet beater tonight."

 

"No unnie. Sica unnie......"

 

"Stop whining, shorts off."

 

I complied and she just took a hold on the waistband of my and slid it down. Then she placed me over her knee and spank me without a single warning.

 

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

 

She spanked me with her hand so hard that I beg and beg for her to stop. But it fell on deaf ears. Jessica didn't care at all. Then after like an hour for me but five minutes for Jessica, she finally stop.

 

"Get the carpet beater."

 

I got up and ran out of my room. I just hope no one saw me in this state. I took the carpet beater and went into my room again. I gave the carpet beater to Jessica and put myself over her lap again. 

 

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

 

I shouted and screamed so loudly because the pain is unbearable. I kicked and turned but Jessica just pinned me down with her legs and her hand. She's too strong that I can't escape from her grip. 

 

"Soobin, don't make me mad. Stay put."

 

"I-I c-can't."

 

"Don't make this harder for yourself."

 

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

 

I tried to refrain myself from moving but I really can't. Finally, I unconsciously put my hand over my bottom. 

 

"Move your hands Soobin."

 

"Please no more."

 

"I'll put 5H if you don't move your hands. 5. 4. 3."

 

I was scared so I moved my hands when I understand what Jessica told me.

 

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

 

Jessica just spanked me until I have no more energy to fight with her. She then pulled me up from her lap and make me stand in front of her. I was still sobbing quietly.

 

"Soobin, why did I spanked you?"

 

"Because I fought, threw a tantrum, sprayed chocolate to Mr.Spade and disturb you during your working hours."

 

"Now go stand beside your bedroom door."

 

"Yes unnie."

 

I walked out of my room and stand with my red bottom showing. This is so embarrassing. Servants keep on walking through this freaking hallway. I really feel like dying here. After what it seems like forever, Jessica called me.

 

"Soobin, you can sleep now."

 

"Unnie, can I sleep with you tonight?"

 

Jessica turned and looked at me.

 

"Alright, come here."

 

Jessica hugged me as we walked inside my room. Jessica help me wearing my shorts and and tonight I sleep in Jessica's embrace.