Prologue

Who's To Blame???

Prologue

“Yi Eun Tuan!!! Stop walking away and talk to me,” exclaimed Jackson. Upon hearing his full name, Mark stopped in his tracks. He turned around to face his glaring boyfriend. Jr stepped in front of Mark, shielding him from Jackson’s eye attacks.

 

“I need to talk to my boyfriend, alone,” hissed Jackson. 

“Boyfriend? You have the nerve to still call Mark your boyfriend. If he’s your boyfriend, then why is he on a date with me?” smirked Jr. Jackson bunched his fist and stepped towards Jr. Seeing what was about to happen, Mark stepped in between the pair. 

“Stop it. Both of you,” said Mark, as he looked at Jackson and Jr. “Jr can you please give us a few minutes?”

“Mark are you sure?” asked Jr. Mark nodded his head. “Fine. But I’ll be right over there if you need anything.” He looked at Jackson one more time before giving the couple some space.

 

“What’s the meaning of all this Dim Sum?” asked Jackson.

“Please don’t call me that anymore,” replied Mark coldly. 

“Why not? You like it when I call you Dim Sum,” pleaded Jackson.

“You’re wrong. I used to like it.”

“What’s wrong with you? And why are you on a date with him? Are you cheating on me?”

“We’re not on a date…,” began Mark. “You know what? Forget it, so what if I am? Why does it matter to you?”

“Why wouldn’t it matter to me? You’re my boyfriend Mark. And I love you,” said Jackson, tears forming in his eyes.

“Love?” asked Mark, dryly. “If you love me, where were you when I needed you?” Jackson’s heart dropped from hearing Mark’s words. He knew he's been distant lately, but he had his reasons. 

“I’m sorry…,” started Jackson.

 

“Save your sorry. It doesn’t mean anything to me anymore. I guess it’s time to face the truth. You accuse me of cheating on you, leaving you? You should look at yourself first, before trying to pin all the blame on me. Because you were the one who left me first. You think I’m wrong for letting someone else in, but you’re just as guilty as I am. How do you think it feels being neglected day after day? Bearing all the loneliness by myself. He was there when I needed someone. He was there to wipe my tears; tears that I shed for you,” said Mark, wiping away his tears. 

 

“See and I’m still shedding tears for you,” laughed Mark, humorlessly. 

“Dim Sum, I’m sorry. I can change. Just give me a little more time….please,” pleaded Jackson as he tried to embrace Mark. 

Mark pushed Jackson’s hands away from his. “It’s too late Mandu.”

“You can’t really mean that. We gave up too much and came too far to just throw everything away. How did it get to this?”

 

Hey everyone. I’m back with another angst story. I just couldn’t stay away from the drama. It’s definitely more interesting and quicker to write. Lolz!!! Hope you guys enjoyed the prologue. As usual, please feel free to subscribe, comment, and up vote. 

 

On another note, who’s excited for Got7’s upcoming tour? I’m definitely trying to go to their LA concert, hopefully I can get tickets. Let me know if you guys are planning to go and what city. I want Markson’s dolls too. Hopefully they’ll have them. =)