In Bed With The Enemy

Who's To Blame???

Chapter 4

Mark made sure to cover himself up entirely as best as he could, then he literally kicked Jackson out of the bed. Jackson hit the the floor with a loud thud.

“Ow…what was that for,” yelped Jackson, half asleep as he rubbed his eyes.

“Why am I ? Why are you in my bed? And what did you do to me," squealed Mark.

“Well what do you think two healthy men do in bed together?” teased Jackson.

“You didn’t…we didn’t,” stuttered Mark.

“I did…we did,” smirked Jackson. “And the thanks I get for rocking your world is a kick. So ungrateful.”

“This has got to be a dream. No…a nightmare. Wake up Mark….wake up,” as he slapped himself. 

“Oh come on babe. Don’t be like that,” teased jackson.

“What did you call me?”

“Babe of course. After last night’s activities, it’s not like we’re strangers anymore. I mean we are boyfriends after all.”

“Pretend boyfriends. I can’t believe you. How could you Jackson Wang? You stole my first time and I can’t even remember a thing."

“Wait…did you just say it was your first time?”

“Umm…no. Of course not,” lied Mark, as he tried to hide his beet red face.

“Omg…you’re totally lying. How can you still be a ?” asked Jackson, in shock.

“You know what? Shut up…just shut up and get out of my place.”

“Really? You’re just going to kick me out like that after I “took cared” of you last night?” goaded Jackson. 

“Out…,” groaned Mark. “Get out before I call security.”

“Ugh…you’re no fun,” pouted Jackson. “Fine fine…nothing happened last night. Are you happy?”

“Liar!!! If nothing happened, then why am I and why were you in my bed?”

“Well drunkie. After I drove us home in your car. You kept calling me your y taxi driver and proceeded to strip.”

“Lies!!! I would never,” said Mark, not too sure.

“Oh really? Then listen to this,” said Jackson, as he played a short clip of Mark from last night on his phone.

Mark’s jaw dropped in horror. “Believe me now?” laughed Jackson.

“Why did you record me? Are you trying to blackmail me?” accused Mark.

“Well not at first. BamBam told me you tend to blackout and can’t remember what you did after you’re drunk, so I figured I’d have some fun and record you.”

“I’m going to kill BamBam,” threatened Mark.

“Oh come on, he was just trying to be helpful.”

“Let’s just say I believe you about me taking my own clothes off. But how do I really know you didn’t do anything to me afterwards?” accused Mark.

“Is your body aching or sore? Especially in the backside region?” teased Jackson.

“Um…no…,” replied Mark, blushing.

“Then there’s your proof. Cause believe me if I would’ve done anything to you, you wouldn’t have the energy to move. Let alone, kick me. Which hurt by the way,” pouted Jackson. "I was trying to leave after I put you to bed, but you latched on to me and begged me to stay with you. Then I was going to sleep on the sofa, but you wouldn’t let go of me. And that’s how I ended up in bed with you.”

“I would never…”

“Oh you need more proof? I have other recordings,” laughed Jackson. 

“You don’t!!! There’s more? I want to see them. Wait…no. I don’t. Just delete them,” ordered Mark.

“No can do boss.”

“What? Why not?”

“Let’s just say it’s insurance incase you renege on our agreement.”

“What agreement?”

“See…you forgot already. The account. You said you’ll give me the account if I pretended to be your boyfriend.”

“I said date, not boyfriend. That was all you own doing. And I’m a man of my word. You can have the account. Happy?”

“Very,” said Jackson. “Thank you. You don’t know how much it means to me to get this account,”

“Can you delete all the clip nows?” Jackson pressed the delete all tab on his phone. 

“Done and done.” Well except for one photo. It was a picture of Mark sleeping like an angel. I’ll just keep this one thought Jackson. 

“Now that everything is cleared up, can you leave now?”

“No.”

“What do you mean no?”

“Well I don’t have my car. I left it at the hotel, so you’ll have to drive me back there. Plus I’m hungry, so you’re going to feed me.”

“Why should I? Sounds like a personal problem to me.”

“So cold. Well the least you can do to thank me for taking care of you is to cook me some breakfast,” said Jackson, with his puppy dog eyes. 

This is dangerous. He’s going to be the death of me thought Mark.

“Ugh…fine. Breakfast then you leave.” Jackson nodded his head. “Turn around.”

“For what?” asked Jackson, confused. 

“I have to put on my boxers,” blushed Mark.

“Oh don’t be shy now babe. It’s not like I didn’t see it all last night,” smirked Jackson. “And I must say, if I’d known I’d been your first, maybe I wouldn’t have resisted the temptation last night. Why must I be such a gentleman?”

Mark responded by throwing a pillow at Jackson’s face. 

“Get out before I change my mind,” shouted Mark.

“Fine fine,” giggled Jackson, as he grabbed his clothes and walked out of Mark’s bedroom. 

 

Mark emerged from his bedroom in a tank and sweats.

“Aww…and here I thought you were going to cook me breakfast in your birthday suit,” teased Jackson.

“I’m guessing you must not be hungry,” said Mark.

“Don’t be such a morning grouch. I was just kidding,” smiled Jackson.

“Whatever. I’m making eggs, bacon, and pancakes. Either you eat it or don’t.”

“Oh that’s more than enough. Do you need any help?”

“Can you cook?” asked Mark.

“Nope.”

“Then why bother asking?”

“It’s called having a conversation. I say something. Then you respond. Then I say something. Then you laugh and fall in love with me.”

“Did it hurt?” asked Mark.

“When I fell from the sky?” smirked Jackson.

“No, when your mom dropped you on your head.”

“Ouch. Now that hurt.”

Jackson watched as Mark took the ingredients out from the fridge and started cooking. 

“Why don’t you go wait in the living room while I cook?”

“Nah I rather sit here and watch you cook.”

“Oh cause that’s not creepy at all.”

“Have you always been a cooker?”

“I guess. I used to cook with my mom all the time until she passed away.”

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to stir up bad memories,” apologized Jackson.

“It’s okay. Thanks though. So why don’t you know how to cook?”

“Well I’ve always been a momma’s boy I guess. My mom pretty much does everything for me.”

“Not surprised there.”

“Hey I’m good at other things.”

“Like what?”

“This is usually the part where I’d say like last night for example. But unfortunately for you, nothing happened,” teased Jackson. “We can always change that you know. I promise I’ll be gentle.”

“Come any closer and you’ll be wearing your breakfast instead of eating it,” threatened Mark, as his phone rang.

Mark excused himself to talk on the phone, when he came back into the kitchen he was changed and ready to go.

“I have to go to the office.”

“Really? On a Saturday?” asked Jackson. “You were supposed to have breakfast with me and then drop me off to my car."

“Duty calls. Plus I never said I’d eat with you. You said you were hungry, so I cooked for you. As for your car, you can have them drive it over here and put it on my tab or I can give you money for a taxi.”

“So you’re just going to abandon me? What am I supposed to do?” whined Jackson. 

“Look everything is cooked and on a plate for you. Just put it in your mouth, chew, and swallow. I’m sure you can manage that. Or does your mom cut and chew your food for you too?”

“Very funny. Who knew you’d be as funny sober as you are drunk.”

“That’ll be the first and last time you’ll ever see me like that. Now don’t touch anything and leave right after you eat. Understand me?”

“Yes sir!!!”

“Oh and don’t forget to revise your proposal. I want it first thing on Monday.”

“What? Already? But that’s so soon.”

“If you’re not up for the job, tell me now so I don’t waste my time.”

“No, no. I’ll have it done.”

“Don’t make me regret hiring you,” said Mark, as he walked out the door.

Gosh guess it’s not going to be a walk in the park after all working for him. Wonder if he’ll treat me differently, once we become real boyfriends. You’re so gonna be mine Mark Tuan!!!