Healing

Cuddle

Wonwoo opened the door to his apartment and was greeted with silence. He sighed, already expecting this to happen. The dark-haired boy looked down at the food he had bought for two, his mood became gloomy knowing he'll eat dinner all by himself.

 

He went to the kitchen and put the food on a plate, grabbing a cold plain water from the refrigerator and poured it into a glass. He put them all on a tray and stopped to grab some medicine from the small cabinet. Then, he carried the tray and made his way to his bedroom.

 

The room was dark, so Wonwoo tried to switch on the lights with much difficulty, only succeed on the fourth attempt. He approached the bed and leave the tray on the bedside table. He opened the drawer to the bedside table and took an oral thermometer he put there, and then put it next to the tray.

 

He turned around just a little to peek on the person laying on the bed. He bet that the boy didn't even get up to find food given his weak conditions. Wonwoo caressed the boy's head with gentle touch and leaned down to have his face closer to the boy's.

 

Softly, as if he talk a little louder would scare the boy away, he called for his name softly, "baby...hannie, wake up." Wonwoo leaned down to plant a kiss on the other's head. "Babe, come on... get up." With a few more attempt, the other finally squinted his eyes open. A wide grin crept itself up on Wonwoo's face.

 

"Woo..." the boy only managed to mutter the latter's name. Wonwoo shushed him, knowing he's tired and felt lifeless. Jeonghan, the half-awake boy finally smiled when he felt his lover cupped a hand on his nape to pull him closer and connected their foreheads. The long-haired boy really love that gesture.

 

He hummed in disapproval and caressed the latter's face with his unoccupied hand, "your body's still hot, how do you feel though?" Wonwoo turned to take the thermometer and held them over the latter's lips.

 

"Like ," that answer was enough to tell him that Jeonghan felt uncomfortable and fatigued. He opened his mouth to take the thermometer shoved to him. Wonwoo helped him put the said thing under his tongue, then he close his mouth. After few seconds, Wonwoo pulled it out.

 

"It doesn't decrease," the black-haired male stated as he observed the temperature,38.9. "Did you take any pills while I'm gone?" Wonwoo put the thing back into the drawer and adjusted Jeonghan's position to a sitting one because he needed to feed him.

 

"No, I only went to the kitchen to grab something to drink, then I out on the bed." The younger chuckled at his response and took the plate from the tray. He stirred the kimchi fried rice a little before scooping it up and held the spoon on his lover's lips. Jeonghan snickered at the sight of the food, "kimchi fried rice for a sick person? I expect no less from your useless brain."

 

Wonwoo looked at him, offended. "Sorry for not finding a proper restaurant in the middle of the night. I stopped by some small restaurant on my way back." He bit back. Jeonghan rolled his eyes although his stomach betrayed him and started growling. Half-heartedly, he opened his mouth and ate the rice.

 

Wonwoo scooped up another while he waited for the latter to munch on the food. He finished the whole plate after being forced to and took the medicine that Wonwoo offered along with the glass of water. "I'm tired but I don't want to sleep, my back hurts." He voiced out with a low voice.

 

"I know," Wonwoo sighed, caressing his warm cheeks with the back of his palm gently, "should we watch some movie first?" He suggested to kill the time. Jeonghan contemplated for a second before nodding his head weakly. "You wanna choose the movie?" He asked his lover as he help him positioned himself more comfortably.

 

"Sure, get me the boxes, I'll pick one." Wonwoo nodded, kissing the top of the other's head before going to the living room to get the CDs.

×××

Jeonghan kept whining uncomfortably as they watched the movie playing on the screen. Wonwoo peeked at the boy in his arms worriedly. Jeonghan only snuggled into his neck deeper and fisted his hand on top of his lover's chest. "You okay, baby?" He asked, worry laced in his voice.

 

"No...I'm frustrated. I can't even watch our favourite movie, right now. My heads killing me." he grunted. The other caressed his hair soft and soothingly, running his fingers through the other's locks.

 

"Do you want to do something else, babe?" He tried to comfort the boy. Jeonghan shook his head no. "Want some painkillers?" Another shake of head. "Does your head hurt?" He asked worriedly. A nod came from the boy this time. "I'll take you some water, okay?" He offered cautiously.

 

Jeonghan didn't say anything for a moment before Wonwoo felt the head on his chest nodding slightly. Wonwoo hummed and paused the video for a sec to get the water from the kitchen. He came back with a glass of water and helped his lover drink them. The younger put the glass aside on the nightstand and gave his attention back to Jeonghan, his hand wiping the little sweats formed on the other's face.

 

"Feels better?" He asked when the elder closed his eyes. Jeonghan nodded meekly, opening his eyes and arms at the same time. A smile escaped Wonwoo's lips as he glanced at the widely opened arms. He stood up and went to the other side of the bed only to lay back down next to his lover and pulled him into his arms, wrapping the boy in his warm embrace.

 

"I haven't felt this comfortable for the last two days. I think this is my antidote." Jeonghan mumbled on his lover's chest. Wonwoo smiled hearing his words and pressed a kiss on the crown of his head, and lingered on the sweet smelling scent of the latter's hair.

 

"You should sleep more, you'll feel loads better when you wake up, hopefully." His boyfriend ordered and leave more kisses on his head restlessly. Jeonghan felt his smile widened at the kiss received over and over each seconds.

 

"Okay, Dr. Wonwoo. Hopefully I'll be fine when I wake up just like you said, doctor." Jeonghan mocked, only to be pinched on his cheeks hard. He whined in protest at the pain and pouted up at his lover.

 

Wonwoo only rolled his eyes in response. "Stop making fun of me. What problem do you have with your boyfriend being a doctor?" He groaned, feeling annoyed by the constant mocking coming from the other regarding his job.

 

"Nothing much except that it's unbelievable and weird for me to get a hot and handsome and educated boyfriend. Like - that's almost a full package!" He said with arms flinging around. "My friends and family would probably laugh at me,, or maybe - your family would make fun of you for finding this hopeless boring novelist even a slight bit attractive. They'll be like - how'd you even find that boy? He's boringgg..."

 

Wonwoo chuckled and stopped his lover's flailing arms, locking him in place. "I'll say that it's fate. I love your books and you just happens to be my patient. Isn't that what most people called fate?" He nudged his nose with the other's.

 

"Yeah, yeah... I'm not sure if you love my books or my more. Judging by it, I might think you love my a little bit more than that." He stated shamelessly.

 

Wonwoo really wanted to strangle the boy but he's still reminded of the boy's weak condition, so he settle with a weak bear hug. "Sure, let me tell everyone that I fell in love with your and decided to date you." He let go of the hug and looked at the pouting boy in his arms.

 

"Now you admit it." He rolled his eyes. Wonwoo cupped his face and planted a kiss on his lips with a little force. "Stop making smart remarks," the younger stated. The other groaned and pushed the hand on his cheeks away.

 

"I thought I told you to sleep, not having this pointless quarrel with me in the middle of the night." Wonwoo said as he patted his lover's head softly. Jeonghan only hummed in appreciation at the comforting feels. "Sleep, babe." He pressed a kiss on the other's forehead, "good night," he pressed another on the latter's cheeks. "I love you," he planted the last kiss on the other's lips and lingered there as he felt his lover response.

"I love you too..." he smiled into the kiss.
 
-end-
 
×××
 
a/n: hope this is good enough,, hehe... if there's anyone reading 'FAKE BOYFIE', I'm sorry it took me long to update the next chapter. I finished the whole chapter of it, but when I read it, I feel like it doesn't really make sense T-T so, I decided to rewrite the chapter. Sorry for making you wait T-T please wait a little longer...