Cuddle^^

Cuddle

-

Wonwoo was on the bed reading his book as usual. He was so immersed in the fictional book. He was halfway into the book and was determined to finish it by today, because he was free for that day. The next day was going to be a hectic day for him at work.

He had just turned to the next page, when someone ruined his fantasy world. Someone jumped right on top of him and giggled wildly when he heard Wonwoo groaned in pain.

Wonwoo didn't need to turn around to know who was interrupting him. Its only the two of them that live in the apartment anyway.

"Baby...get off, you're heavy." Wonwoo whined and tried to roll away, but the other boy just laughed and hugged him instead. Wonwoo sighed and ruffled the long hair that tickled his neck, successfully made the other boy annoyed, whining about his precious hair.

"My hair, you idiot! My precious..."

While he was busy trying to fix his hair, Wonwoo took the opportunity and dropped his book before rolling them around the bed and he ended on his back with the older boy whining on top of him.

Wonwoo smiled at the cute scene of the older boy pouting over his messy hair and slumped down on his chest when he can't fix it. He looked over at Wonwoo and pouted when the boy looked at him amusedly.

Wonwoo pulled him up just a little bit to make their face closer and cupped his cheeks, which made the older make a duck face with his pout still hanging on his face.

Wonwoo leave a peck on the pouting lips and smiled slightly. "What do you want?" Wonwoo asked, applying to him disturbing his reading time.

Jeonghan, the older boy, pouted heavier and wrapped his arms around the younger's waist lazily and laid his head on the boy's chest.

"I was bored..and you're so immersed in that book for the last few days that you neglected me. I don't know what to do..." he whined softly, mumbling onto the shirt of the taller boy.

The younger cooed at the cute older boy who looked like a kid whining about simple things. "I'm sorry, baby..I didn't notice that. How should I make it up to you,hm?" he asked ,looking at the sulking boy who immediately lightened up hearing his words.

"Can we cuddle? All day long...please~?" Jeonghan pleaded cutely trying to persuade the younger.

Wonwoo had a weak spot for the long-haired boy, so he can't help but to agree with him immediately. Jeonghan squealed childishly once his lover nodded his head and tightened his arms around Wonwoo's waist.

Wonwoo chuckled and turned them to lay on their side and pulled the other boy closer to him with them facing each other, cuddling up with him and pulled the blanket up to cover them and warmed themselves a bit because of the cold weather. Wonwoo looked at him and kissed him on the crown of his head because he couldn't help it. His lover is too cute.

Jeonghan craned his neck up and pursed his lips, asking for a kiss.

Wonwoo smiled and leaned down to plant a short peck on his plump lips to . Jeonghan whined when he did that and pulled onto the front of his shirt, asking for a proper kiss and he chuckled before giving in and kissed him, smiling into the kiss and cupping one of his cheek to kiss him properly.

After that, they continued exchanged kisses and spent their day cuddling and doing nothing. Wonwoo thought that maybe doing this might be better than reading his books. Spending time with his lover is better during his free time because they got to cuddle like this.

~END~

A/N: Hi! So, this is it. It's too short for me, but I hope you still enjoy it.

Anyway, please love WonHan more~ this otp needs more attention T_T

Thank you for subscribing, and please leave some comments. I would love to know what you guys think of this. Love you^^