Morning With You

Cuddle

Wonwoo had woken up for almost an hour, lying in bed next to his lover. He hadn't made a move to wake his lover up, just staring at the boy's face to enjoy his morning. It means a lot to him to have wake up first and got the opportunity to admire his lover's features. They rarely got to spend their morning together, so when they have the time to do so, Wonwoo definitely wouldn't missed the chance to do the same thing every time.

 

 

Wonwoo continued to trace his fingers softly against his lover's face, smiling amusedly as the frown that his lover had on, softened when he ran his fingers through them lightly. He then turned to checked his phone and the time, sighing as he put them back on the bedside table. Time to wake this sleeping beauty up.

 

 

He leaned down and kissed both his cheeks softly, then his temple, and his nose, and lastly his plump lips. The kiss was just too soft that it won't wake someone up, but being a light sleeper, Jeonghan moved in his sleep and opened his eyes slowly as he was faced with his boyfriend's smiling face.

 

 

"Hey, sleepy baby." Jeonghan smiled, his eyes dissapeared as he did so,and leaned up just a little to kiss those waiting lips.

 

 

"Morning, sloth…"

 

 

Wonwoo rolled over onto his lover's body, totally hiding his small body with his own and dropped kisses all over his face. "Who are you calling sloth, you lazy ."

 

 

Jeonghan giggled and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's neck. "Well, this lazy is the one who worked his off cleaning the house everyday without whining about it. And~ also made breakfast, sometimes lunch and dinner because his boyfriend is even more of a lazy than he is." Jeonghan shrugged while Wonwoo smiled in defeat.

 

 

"So, in conclusion, we're a lazy couple, and you can't argue about anything with me. Full stop."

 

 

"Good talk. I've successfully woke you up without much effort." Wonwoo leaned down to kiss the other's plump lips.

 

 

"You freaking tricked me again, didn't you?" Jeonghan pouted, and groaned in response when the latter nodded his head. "I hate you." He grumbled.

 

 

"Aww,,that's so sweet of you." Wonwoo laughed lightly as he dropped more kisses on his lover's face. He couldn't stop himself, the boy's just too adorable.

 

 

Jeonghan doesn't give up as he tugged on his lover's hair, making him groaned in pain and took the chance to tackle him onto the other side of the bed, successfully straddling the latter on his side of the bed. He smirked victoriously as he leaned down and kissed his boyfriend's cheeks. "Don't play with fire."

 

 

When Wonwoo kept on holding his head, Jeonghan pulled his hands off and gave other a massage on his scalp. His face softened as he did so. "Feels better?" He asked in concern as he continued with his ministration.

 

 

He saw how his lover smirk, but he didn't get the chance to do anything as his lover flipped them over, earning a small squeak from his lips.

 

 

"What are you doing?" Jeonghan groaned, punching his chest multiple times.

 

 

Wonwoo held onto those hands and pinned them on the bed. "Revenge."

 

 

He dropped his body onto the boy, trapping him completely and wrapped his arms around the boy's body, pulling him into a small bear hug. "Now shut your big mouth while I enjoy my morning with my baby."

 

 

"Excuse me, bu--"

 

 

"Shhh..." he turned his head and kissed his lips softly. "Shut it, honey."

 

 

###

 

A/N: whoo~ so, I was working on some stories, then when I made this part, I though it would be okay if I posted it here. So that's why this thing is here.

alert!!

I may or may not make this a Wonhan fluff drabbles/one shots. If I'm not too lazy, I'll post more. Hehe... bye.. enjoy^^