Hate to Wake(up)

Cuddle

7.00a.m.

 

The alarm rang just like it usually does every morning on weekdays, working it's magic on waking up people and at the same time annoy them. In a specific apartment, in a room where two people were asleep, the alarm clock rang at that time.

 

 

A certain boy with not so long hair, but also not so short, woke up groggily to reach for the smartphone lying on the bedside table. He then shut the annoyingly ringing phone and tossed his body back onto the mattress, though he did it considerately since the other boy on the bed, sleeping next to him wasn't awake yet.

 

He stared up at the ceiling, thinking about the hard day he was about to go through and whined mentally when he thought it was gonna be the worst and the most tiring day.

 

First thing he had to do was head to class, right after it ended, he had to rush towards his part time job at the sushi place, then he'll have to work for 6 hours straight before going to the library to start working on his assignment while he waited for the next class to start at 5.30p.m - which ended two hours later then he'll have to walk home all alone in the dark.

 

Jeonghan sighed at his miserable life.

 

"Instead of mourning over the fact that today is another tiring day, I think it's better you start getting dress so you won't waste your time." A deep voice interrupted his thought. On instinct, he turned to his left where another boy was looking at him with just slightly opened eyes.

 

Jeonghan breathed out to calm his beating hard. "You surprised me a little there." He said to the other. The boy just hummed and scooted closer, his hand automatically making it's way to pull Jeonghan's body closer. The smaller boy instantly snuggled his face into the other's neck, sighing for the nth time that morning.

 

"Wonwoo, what should I do? I'm tired already. If I go to class and work, I'll be even more tired, and I'll be bored when I go for the break alone, and I'll be scared to walk home alone and finally" he pouted, "I'll miss you because we don't get to spend time for a whole day." He spoke with a sulky tone.

 

The said guy smiled and raised his hand to caress the boy's face, tucking his hair behind his ear. "Of course you would. Though that's just excuses because for one, I can drive you to class and wait for you till your class ended. And what's with going for your break all alone? you always forced Seungkwan or Myungho to accompany you during your break and you always miss me even if we're apart for like, ten minutes or something." Wonwoo shrugged.

 

Jeonghan pouted and buried his face deeper. "You're right, but I'm still gonna rant about the same thing every morning to until you're tired of it."

 

"I won't. Try harder." He dropped a kiss on top of Jeonghan's head, smiling endearingly.

 

Without breaking the hug, Jeonghan moved and made himself lying on top of the latter and hummed in appreciation once he's comfortable. "But I really am not feeling good today, I just don't know why."

 

"Is that so? Should we go for a check up at the clinic or something?" Wonwoo asked worriedly while he adjusted themselves so that he could see Jeonghan's face better.

 

"No..you know I don't like it there." Jeonghan sighed and closed his eyes, his head started to ache thinking of the work he had. "Can we just stay at home?" He mumbled softly because he knew Wonwoo would reject the idea.

 

Wonwoo would really like to say yes, he really do, but they both knew if they put aside all the works, it will piled up and then, it just leave them with more works.

 

 

It was silent as they both ran through their thoughts and forgot about the real world. They both jumped in sync when the phone on the bedside table rang loudly, blasting some music through it's speaker. Wonwoo reached out to take the phone in his hand while Jeonghan continued pouting as he waited for the other to answer the phone call.

 

"Hello?" Wonwoo laid his head back on the pillow as he talked, his hand unconsciously playing with the strands of Jeonghan's hair. He waited as the other hummed as a reply every time that someone on the other line said something.

 

"Really? That's great to hear. Oh god, thanks, Soonyoung." Wonwoo smiled so big that Jeonghan wondered what is it that they talked about. Wonwoo worked under his father's company of course, and Soonyoung, the name that he mentioned earlier was their friend, bestest friend out there - and he's also Wonwoo's assistant and manager.

 

Though it seems like they should have a great life, Jeonghan doesn't want to depend on others so he still does part-time job to gain extra money. Every month, he'll send the money to his parents back at their hometown.

 

"I'll call him later, thanks again Soonyoung." He grinned as he hung up. Jeonghan attacked him as soon as he does so, cupping his cheeks in his hands and demand for an answer, barely giving him a chance to put the phone back on it's rightful place.

 

"What did he say?" Jeonghan questioned him as he squished Wonwoo's face in his hands. Wonwoo whined and tried to pull his hands away, but Jeonghan made an attempt to bite those hands.

 

"I can't talk like this." He groaned, his voice sounded weird because of Jeonghan's action, receiving a round of playful giggles from the elder because of his funny look and voice. "Hannie... let me go." He held onto those hands softly. He always handled the other gently, never too rough on him.

 

Jeonghan smiled in an adorable way, then let his hands loose and let go before wrapping them around Wonwoo's neck, at the same time bumping their heads together. "Now, answer my question." He mumbled on the other's lips.

 

Wonwoo's hands automatically found it's way around Jeonghan's figure, pulling him closer by the waist after getting his other hand slapped away for groping the other's . "ert." Wonwoo chuckled but say nothing about it. 

 

After a few seconds, he decided to answer his lover's question. "My father told Soonyoung that the project we've been working on has been submitted and.. it's a big success. That, and he decided to give me some time to rest, you know, no work no office, just stay at home as a reward. And.." he pulled on the last word. "dad told me to be with you 24/7." He grinned knowing that the other going to react cutely to the news.

 

Jeonghan gasped, biting his lips to hold in the excitement. His hands shaking around then he grabbed the other's t-shirt in his fist, not in a threatening way though , but because he couldn't control the excitement. "Are you for real?" He asked in a high-pitch tone.

 

Wonwoo just nodded to answer his question. Jeonghan clapped like a seal once he got the answer. Immediately, he jumped off the other to get to the bathroom. "Cool, let's go out and spend time together!" He took his towel and went to the bathroom, but he stopped in his track and turned back and walked towards the bed.

 

"Love you", he dropped kisses on the other's cheeks a few times and on his lips once when Wonwoo demanded for one. "You don't love me back or something? Why aren't you replying to my confession? Want some beating?" Jeonghan threatened him.

 

"I can say whatever I want to. Mind your own business." Wonwoo wasn't even a tiny bit scared by his threat.

 

"You're an annoying ." Jeonghan glared and threw a small punch on his chest. He huffed in annoyance when Wonwoo only gave him a boring look.

 

Jeonghan stood up straight again, and Wonwoo couldn't help but to say something just to annoy his lover even further. "I think we'll just spend time at home. You know, you told me you're tired so it wouldn't be a -- "

 

"No. I. Am. Not. Anymore. Don't mock me." Jeonghan stomped his feet. Wonwoo chuckled at his antics. "You're such a turn-off." 

 

"Yeah, right whatever... You're only tired when you have to go to work and classes. I know your tricks. Don't worry, baby. I won't tell people."

 

"Woo!" He whined when the other . Though, it's kinda true. "I hate you! Don't talk to me." He walked into the bathroom and slammed the door close.

 

"Fine with me." Although he said that, Wonwoo stood up and took his towel then he waited in front of the bathroom door, knowing very well that the other won't sulk for too long. Their three-years relationship gave him a lesson that Jeonghan wouldn't last 15 minutes sulking, he'll approach Wonwoo eventually to apologize. Except for when he's really upset, that guy would disappear for days.

 

Not even a few seconds passed, the door opened and revealed a sad-looking Jeonghan who looked up at him. Wonwoo laughed slightly before kissing his fiancé on the crown of his head wordlessly and walked into the bathroom, joining the older boy.

 

/././././

O-O should I remove the complete mark?

 

Its cliche and crappy but still WonHan ( ̄∀ ̄)