Tha Favor

The way to Mr. Perfect's heart

 

Dara broke the silence and said, "I'm sorry TOP but I have to go". Even before TOP could reply, Dara immediately walked passed him and continued looking for Jiyong. 
 
 
TOP slowly walked the hallway, seemingly in deep thought. Since he wasn't looking to where he was going, he suddenly bumped so hard to someone, to the extent that the person he bumped over fell into the floor. It was Park Bom. "OUCH!!! Watch where you are going mister!!!" Bom shouted while fixing herself and picking up the books that fell on the floor. "I'm sorry" TOP said and reached out his hand to help Bom get up. When Bom looked at him, all she said in a cold voice, "Oh its you". Although Bom is not really in the mood, she still took TOP's hand and stood up. "Thanks" Bom said and started walking but TOP followed her and said, "Let me carry those books, it's the least I could do." Bom just looked at him and turned away, she continued walking as if she didn't hear anything. TOP ran after her, blocked her way and said, "Yah! there's no need to be so snoobish. Give them to me".
 
 
 
"I don't want to! Leave me alone, stupid" Bom tried to walk pass him but she wasn't able to. Without saying a word, TOP grabbed the books she was carrying and started walking. Bom followed him. "Can I ask you a favor? If it's ok with you" TOP calmly said as they are walking the hallway. "What is it?" Bom replied. "You're Dara's friend right? Can you help me with her?" TOP said and looked at Bom straight in the eyes. "Why would you even need my help? I think you're doing a great job yourself. Just confess and you're ready to go" Bom replied.
 
 
 
"But things are different now. It'll be hard to persuade her since she's engaged to THAT guy." TOP said with emphasis. Bom was shocked with what TOP blurted with his mouth. "WHAT? She's engaged?! With who?! She didn't even tell me" Bom said. "She's marrying Jiyong, I don't know when though. She just said -" Bom didn't even finished what TOP is saying. She ran as fast as she could to look for Dara. 
 
 
Meanwhile...
 
 
Dara finally found Jiyong at the school's rooftop. He was laying with his right arm covering his eyes. Thinking that Jiyong was sleeping, she sat beside him and held her head up high and look at the clouds. She closed her eyes, smiled and said, "Thank you Jiyong". She then turned to face him.  She moved her face nearer and pinches his cheeks and said, "You know...you look more handsome when you're quiet just like that" and let out a chuckle.
 
 
She was surprised when Jiyong removed his arm from covering his face and he gave Dara a smirk. "So you really think I'm good looking?" Jiyong's remark made Dara blush but still Dara was able to blurt out, "YOU'RE NOT ASLEEP?!" while pointing her finger to Jiyong. Jiyong laughed so hard with Dara's expression. 
 
 
"I caught you! You like me don't you?" Jiyong has a wide grin on his face to irritate Dara more. And he succeeded. 
 
 
Dara stood up and threw out a tantrum. She tried to yanked Jiyong's head due to frustration but she tried and fell above Jiyong, making their faces just inches from each other. Jiyong looked at her intensely while Dara doesn't know what to do. Then Suddenly, Bom opened the door and saw what they are doing.
 
 
"Yah!! what are you two doing?!" Bom shouted. Dara immediately went to Bom and covered and said "Quit shouting! someone might hear us!" Bom struggled and eventually she was able to speak again, "Yah Tell me the truth, are you two really engaged?!" Both Dara and Jiyong was shocked with what Bom said. Dara doesn't know how she'll respond to it. But suddenly Jiyong stood up and gave a straightforward answer, "Yes, it's true. Right after graduation, we'll get married" 
 
 
 
"I'm sorry Bom, I didn't tell you sooner" this is what only Dara could say. Bom was slightly irritated to the fact that she heard it from someone else, even before Dara could tell her but still, she doesn't want to make a big deal out of it. "What are your plans then? You'd still continue this engagement, even if you two are not dating?" Bom asked Jiyong.
 
 
 
"Yes, it's already been decided. And it's for both of our families. If Dara wouldn't marry me, their family business will go bankrupt. His father and my father both thinks that making their children wed, would solve the problem" Jiyong said coldly and left the two of them. 
 
 
 
Bom just looked at Dara confused, not really knowing what words to say. But then Dara said, "It's for the best Bom, don't worry". Though Bom is still worried with the situation, she hugs Dara and whispers to her, "I'm here for you". With that Dara couldn't help but get teary-eyed with Bom's remark. 
 
 
 
After class..
 
 
"Bom wanna go home together?" Dara approached Bom immediately after class. "Hmm I won't be able to go with you today, I still need to go somewhere" Bom replied. And then Jiyong passed them and said to Dara, "I'll take you home" which slightly shocked Bom but still she wants Dara to go home safely, so she agreed but with one condition, "Don't try doing anything funny, Mr. Kwon. Or you'll suffer the consequences" 
 
 
 
Jiyong didn't even bothered listening to Bom's lecture, he grabbed Dara and went on their way. Jiyong would mess with Dara's hair to irritate her and laughs when he succeeds.
 
 
"You relly like teasing me don't you?"Dara angrily said but Jiyong grab her hand and walked so fast. "Yah walking so fast!" Dara pleaded. Jiyong then stopped and said "Let's eat first before we go home". Dara approved.
 
 
Meanwhile..
 
 
Bom waited infront of TOP's classroom. TOP was surprised to see her there but approached her immediately. "About what you asked earlier. I'll do it. I'll help you with Dara"
 
 
 
 
 
 
TOP was lost for words. All he did was smile. 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Hi everyone?! How have you all been? :) It's been a long time since I last updated. But here you go :)
 
 
Hope you'll all get excited for the next chapter ^___________^ well, I am  :)
 
 
Love you all! thanks for your support :D
 
lots of love,
 
iamvipappler <3