The Stargazing

The way to Mr. Perfect's heart

 

Meanwhile...
 
 
Dara and Jiyong went to a really fancy restaurant. With the look of the place, it is obvious that rich people are the only ones who would dine in such a place. "Why do we have to eat here? I can't afford anything in the menu" Dara said. "Don't worry, It's all on me" Jiyong assured Dara. 
 
 
 
They turned awfully quiet while eating dinner. Dara seemed to notice it and though she wanted to talk to Jiyong, she found it hard to open up a conversation. And Jiyong noticed it, so he spoke, "Is there a problem? You seem so tense". Dara straight-forwardly said, "To be honest, I find it really awkward. I can't even bring up a decent topic to lighten the mood." Feeling clumsy about what she said, Dara let out a chuckle. 
 
 
 
"How about we talk about...your slave contract for a week. The deal still hasn't been implemented" Jiyong said with a smug look on his face. "Do we still have too? I thought you already forgot about that." Dara wants to cut the deal of but it looks like Jiyong wants to go with it. "A deal's a deal" Jiyong said and smiled. "Irritating me really completes your day, huh? Fine! It's only just a week, what could go wrong, when will be the start?". "Tomorrow" Jiyong replied sounding excited. 
 
 
 
"Yah! I have a question..hmm, is it ok that Bom knows about the arranged marriage?" Dara asked since she knows that it is her fault that Bom knew about the engagement. "Yeah, we can't do anything about it, she already asked. So there's no need to lie anymore" Jiyong said as he ate his food. Dara just remained quiet. 
 
 
 
On their way home, Dara thought of an idea. "Let's go stargazing!!!" Though Jiyong really wanted to just go home and rest, he can't seem to say no. Dara suggested that they go to the school's rooftop since she thinks it'll have a better view..
 
 
 
They were already at the school gate when Jiyong spoke, "Don't you think we'll get caught?". "Yah! don't be such a party popper. Just follow me" Dara confidently said. 
 
 
 
Just in no time, they are able to reach the rooftop. What amazed them was the sight of million of stars covering the sky, they can't help but get enchanted. Dara immediately sat in the middle of the rooftop, facinated with the view. Jiyong then sat beside her. 
 
 
 
The stars shined brightly that night,  Dara couldn't help but smile. Jiyong smiled to as he was amazed by the view. He then turned and looked at Dara intently. The stars shined in Dara's eyes and her smile reached from ear to ear. Dara shortly noticed Jiyong staring at her. "What are you looking at?" Jiyong paused for a while before he spoke again, "You really remind me of someone... I used to know" Dara became curious of who it was but before she could even asked, Jiyong stood up and started to walk away. 
 
 
 
Dara ran after him, she saw him standing near the windows and seemingly in deep thought. She wanted to approach him to ask if something's wrong but she didn't. She just watched him from behind for a few minutes. Then suddenly, a bright light flashed through their eyes, it's the guard. Dara immediately ran towards Jiyong and signaled him to run with her. 
 
 
 
They ran as fast as they could, eventually crossed the gate and ran towards Jiyong's car. They were panting so hard as if they've run in a marathon. They both laughed so hard after catching their breath. "The guard sure is slow" Dara chuckled with her remark. "He's been their many years, what do you expect?" Jiyong replied. Their laughter became much louder. Jiyong then spoke, "I always get into trouble when I'm with you hahaha! But I think it's fun". Dara replied laughing, "Should I take that a compliment or an insult?". Jiyong said, "Take it as a compliment" and gave her a smirk. 
 
 
 
They were finally able to reach home and when straight to their respective bedrooms. At the door, Dara waved her hand at Jiyong to thank him. Jiyong just gave her an approving nod and smiled. When Dara was inside her room, she laid flat on her bed and started to think of who is Jiyong pertaining to when he said that he remembers someone when he sees Dara. Dara fell asleep with a lot of questions going through her mind.
 
 
The next day...
 
 
Jiyong waited for Dara so that they can go to school together. They got into the car and just when they passed by the mansion's gate, they saw TOP standing there as if waiting for someone. Dara asked Jiyong to stop the car, though Jiyong didn't want to, Dara was persistent. 
 
 
 
Dara got out of the car and approached TOP. TOP was slightly surprised when Dara got out of Jiyong's car but still, he was able to put up a smile. "Hey, what are you doing here?" Dara greeted TOP with a beautiful smile on her face. "Can I talk to you? If you wouldn't mind? And let me walk you to school" TOP replied calmly. "Can't it wait until we get into school?" Dara said. "No, it can't. Let's go" TOP said and grabbed Dara's wrist. Dara was surprised on how TOP acted but then Jiyong got out of the car and approached them. TOP's grip tightened as Jiyong approached them.  
 
 
 
"Is there a problem here?" Jiyong asked. "It's none of your business" TOP replied without even looking at him. TOP was about to run away with Dara when Jiyong snatched Dara's hand from TOP grip. He then pulled Dara to his side and said, "It sure is my business, since you are about to take away my slave, loverboy" Jiyong said with a smirk on his face. He didn't even waited for TOP's reply, he threw Dara into the passenger seat and speed away. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
TOP was just left there, wanting to punch someone right in the face. 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Sorry again for the long update :( but still thanks fro supporting this fic! :D Love you all :DD
 
I love reading all your comments ^_^ 
 
 
Anyway, what do you think about the pic? LOL I'm manleh just kidding ^_______________^ (yes, I crossdress as TOP) 
 
 
YEHEY!!! WE REACHED A HUNDRED!!! hoping for more subscribers :DD spread the word :D please support a friend of mine (Hawkfish, she writes excellent TOPBOM-GBOM fanfics, she actually inspired me to write my own fic XD, love her to bits XD)
 
 
lots of love,
 
 
 
iamvipappler <3