Chapter 3 : Dim-witted

Emotion

A.N.: Sorry for later update guys. Tbh, my internet connection was kinda acting up. How are you all doing? Wish all the best and luck in studies or work. I am curious btw, who is your bias in Mamamoo and why? ^^

 

“Hey, pretty lady.”

Gosh… Again? Her?

“You left your phone… Esh… Why did you walk so fast? H-HEY… Be care-…”

Ouch! Damn hole. This is so painful.

“Hey… Are you okay? Can you walk? Uh-oh… this seems not good. Can you move your ankle?”

Solar shakes her head slowly.

“Yeah, seems your ankle is twisted now. Uhm… There is no other choice. Get on my back!“

Solar blushed. She wants to argue for the sake of her pride, yet her logic could not find any other means to arrive home safely.

“Are you comfortable now? Geez, what did I do wrong oh God? All I do is finishing my shift peacefully, yet I need to let my enemy gets on my back. Somemore, a goddess-like one.”

The last sentence was meant for Moonbyul to herself. Yet, Solar still catches it as clearly as morning sky. 

***

Solar sat alone beside her window that night. She observes numerous stars on sky. And dim light illuminated by the moon.

Moon and stars. Why are you so intriguing? I started my mission today by thousands of reasons to hate you. You were my enemy. It has always been. Yet, I could not find anything bad about you. Instead, I find you rather…kind. Perhaps, you are not that bad. Perhaps, we could not be enemy with each other. Perhaps, you are rather cute? UGH… What is that Kim Solar? Perhaps, your brain got twisted, as well.

***

Without I know, I have been here standby waiting for the time Moonbyul leaves school for whatever after-school activities she might have. I console myself saying that this is for research purpose. I have not achieved the goal I set yesterday. You simply can’t leave any stones left unturned, righty? I still need to find that incriminating picture. I follow Moonbyul from school to that karaoke place again. Like yesterday, she still does nothing out of usual. Whatever usual is described as. She offers people drink, she brought out finger foods, she smiles to the customer, she is being friendly to…this pretty lady. Well, who is this lady? I didn’t see her yesterday. She is petite, her smile is bright, yet I am sure she must be really cunning. What a great counterpart for Moonbyul. This lady keeps on patting Moonbyul’s butts and Moonbyul just giggles at her, with her stretched nose muscles.

This is too much. I leave the place.

***

This gotta be the third day I follow Moonbyul. Today she went to a café right after school. I have just realized that she is working part-time after school in this café. And it makes it difficult to know what she is doing inside the café. I could not go inside and sit inside without buying any drinks, right? It would be a perfect way to blow up my cover. Yet, people starring at me weirdly that I keep peeking into the café. Huh, stupid Byulyi. My mind flies to the girl I saw yesterday with Byulyi. Who is this girl? Why is she so pretty? What is Byulyi’s relationship with her? Are they so close…like lovers? This makes me crazy. I put my interest more than it should. Why does I feel like frustrated, enraged when I think about them?

Stupid Yongsun. How come you didn’t take their picture and just left yesterday??