Chapter 1 : Dirts

Emotion

A.N.: Yassss to Mamamoo 3rd Win! 

On more serious note, this chapter might 'offend' some people. As I have said before, I am trying to depict THE stereotype. Just think of it as I love to mock those prejudices. Enjoy the chapter~ (P.S.: thank you for your faith (read: subscription) in this story!)

 

“Hey, Moonstar. Are you going back? Let’s go and play before we rot in this room with those devils. “ Moonbyul’s lips just curled up a bit on the mention of those devils.

“ Hey. Do you think we are happy by the fact that you could kiss each other any time and we have to watch it?” One of Solar’s subordinate answers.

“Watch your mouth, man!”

“Come on. They are not worth of our time.” With that Moonbyul cut out all the arguments. She knows it was such petty arguments. It was not even within her point to make such insult to each others. Perhaps, what she is fighting for is useless. She might just waste her time and she is growing restless.

***

“Solar-yah… Do you think it will be great if we could get some dirt on them?”

“What do you mean?”

“Well… This argument is getting so unneccesarily long and I don’t think we can afford allocate lots of our resource to this issue. The longer we stay on this, the worse our image in front of other students. I have heard that their opinion is more and more positive for this case. We really need to put an end to this. As soon as possible. ”

“And what do you think will work?”


“Um… Shall we follow them, especially Moonbyul? I think we can take incriminating photos of her easily, considering her reputation. Just find her making out with someone. Our principal can be really liberal to let same- relationship exists in school. Yet, last time I checked, the case of... was heavily punished.”

“Okay. Theoritically, those could work in our favour as well…”

“Okay then, Solar. Please take care of it. Thank you, I go to hagwon first. I will tell teacher you have something important to do.”

***

Geez… I am a student body president, yet I stalk people. Worse, the student that I serve. Don’t you hear the irony in that sentence? Huh… Get your head straight, Solar. She is no good student. You are here for her sake. What she is believing in is wrong. School can’t accept same- relationship. It would affect the student. They would be shaken and it is wrong based on the religion. By accomplishing this mission, I can help Moonbyul going to right path.

It has been more than three hours and all they do were just playing online games. Can’t they do something more productive, like improving their English, perhaps? Geez… Why is it now, out of all times, that big star such as Chloe Moretz, come to our school? I need to prepare the student body so we will not embarass the school, some more Republic of South Korea.

Eh… Where are they? They must have already left… Uh-oh… I shall hurry up.

***