Prologue

Emotion

“That is Solar. Your typical high school girl. Pretty, kind, popular. She is the student body president. Someone within the first tier of school pyramid, I might say. Pretty obvious, right? I know what you are thinking. She is someone who every guy wants to be with and every girl envies. Well... Perhaps, not exactly that girl.

That girl is Moonbyul. She is anything, but Solar-liked. She is charming, suave, and mischievous. She is not a friend of mine, either. Yet, I heard…lots of stuffs about her. She doesn’t exactly have the best reputation in this school, you know. You better stay away from her as long as you stay here. That’s the best advice I can give you. “

“But…don’t you think they are a bit hostile with each other? I mean I have never seen two people glare to each other in that intensity…like ever.”

“Ah… You haven’t attended this school last week, right? I might as well show you what happened in break time. Okay?”

“Sure”

***

“Oh… What is this place? Student body room. Why are we here?”

“You do see our lovely president and Moonbyul is the room. Today is the third meeting they have held to discuss about how our school shall respond to…uh… the case of Haerin sunbae. (whispers) This sunbae was caught in lovey dovey act with her…partner. A girl. Our school principal, who is actually more than tolerant and graceful, saw this case as an opportunity to adjust the school law. He thought that uality is merely our own choices in life and he did not think he is capable of judging our choices. Of course, the whole school was in chaos. Solar and her subordinates thought that he was too weak and lenient. While, Moonbyul and her groupies thought that he was really open-minded and cool. Both parties could not make the decision. Thus, the meeting was held like that, by the principal.”

***

 

A.N.: short opening I believe. ^^

 

Wow... Mamamoo's win actually gives me creative juice. Please keep winning, Mamamoo! ^^ Haha! Title of this story is actually taken from my favorite song of Mamamoo so far in my favorite album of Mamamoo. How about you guys? Which album do you like the best? Which song do you like the best? 

PS: Shout out to my best friend! Happy birthday pretty girl!