Chapter 2 : Cheese

Emotion

A.N. : Hey guys(and girls), do you know what time is it? It must be update time~ Lol. Sorry for the long wait everyone. There was something I need to do first in last few days. Moonsun is being really cute these days. All the adlibs, the interaction on fansigns. I am getting so much feels. ^^ If you know any good Moonsun story, recommend it to me okay?

 

Where is she? Where is she? Oh gosh… I can’t be losing her!

Ah… Here you are, little vixen. I found you…in a karaoke? Oh my gosh, in addition to being ignorant and gay, she is sleazy enough to hunt her girl in a place like…this. Wait until I catch you red-handed. It would not be difficult, right? I shall just wait in this corner like a good girl.

***

Three hours has passed by and Solar starts to lose her patience. How could Moonbyul offering drinks being a crime or breaking a law? Solar seriously thinks that her friends are just stupid to send her over to the war without clear planning. She regrets that she does not think long and hard, like her father always says. There is no way that she would just admit defeat. Her mind starts to recall the quotes by Sun Tzu (the teacher she likes purely based on the similarity of their name). It said that she needs to subdue the enemy without fighting. But how?

***

“Hey, the lady with pretty backside!”

Oh my gosh, this voice…sounds so familiar. And… who the heck would use such sickening pickup line…?

“Come on, pretty. You are so pretty that it is almost a crime to stare at you.”

I am…trying to supress a gag.

“Don’t be shy…. AHHHHH… Sola-…”

“Be!quiet! Promise me?”

“Oh wow…Solar, I wouldn’t expect you to play in this area.” Moonbyul sounds so sarcastic.

“I would never step in this area if not for you, Miss Star”

“Oh wow… I am flattered, Miss Sun. What do you want from me?”

… Now she would think that I might have some interest in her or something… What should I say??

“Oh… don’t be so full of yourself. I…Your homeroom teacher wants my help to talk with parents of student for…survey. So, can I talk to your mother, please?”

Oh God, I am thankful that I am smart enough and my ad-libs sounds convincing. Well, she looks surprised though. What is happening?

“Very well, Miss School Body President. As you can see yourself, this place…uhm…is not my house. Obviously, my parents would not be here. And uhm…I will appreciate it if you are not coming here ever again. Since you are here, do you want some drinks, perhaps? Well, because you are being really pretty right now.”

“Sorry I don’t really catch the last sentence. Please speak louder.”

“Ahh… It is nothing much. You want anything? On me. Since you practically are my guest. Although I don’t invite you here.”

“Thanks, but no thanks. Bye. Uh, what are you doing? Please do not bother. I can show myself out. Thanks.”

“Uhm… Be careful okay. Just go home, don’t linger around in this neighborhood. Especially, don’t go….”

Gah… Is she secretly an ahjumma?

***