Fourth

Hey there, Namjoon!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Track 4: The Script - "Breakeven"

Thankfully, things are not as weird as Namjoon expected.

Soojung is a nice girlfriend, he decides. Actually, they’re the same as they were before, except for the fact that now they can kiss whenever they feel like it. She isn’t clingy, and she doesn’t send messages too often.

He likes that.

When their schedules allow it, they have lunch together at the cafeteria. She’s having a wrap, while he finished his food a few minutes ago.

“Look there,” she says and points her finger behind Namjoon. He looks around and sees Jin having lunch alone at the cafeteria. He doesn’t look bothered, and he probably chose to be alone considering how many girls –and even boys– seem to be into him. “What’s his name again?”

“Seokjin,” he answers, still staring at Jin’s table, “but he likes ‘Jin’ better.”

“Should we ask him to eat with us?”

Namjoon doesn’t manage to say yes or no before she stands up and heads to Jin’s table with a bright smile on her face. She talks to him and Jin scratches the back of his neck before bowing and walking next to her.

“Is this really okay?” he asks before he proceeds to take a seat. “I’d really hate to be a third wheel. I’m actually okay with eating alone,” he reassures.

Both Namjoon and Soojung shake their heads at the same time, and Jin chuckles at the funny frame. It takes a few bites to make Jin comfortable. Sure, Namjoon and Soojung might be a couple, but they don’t really act like one, and both of them are mature enough to not act all annoying when someone is around.

 “You don’t like avocados???!!!” Namjoon squeaks. He sounds and looks like someone just hit him in the balls and he’s utterly offended.

Soojung and Jin share a blank stare.

“No-not really,” Jin looks at his plate and realizes he has been unc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter