Second

Hey there, Namjoon!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Track 2: Lucas Graham - "Seven Years" 

Jin is a special case.

He is utterly attractive. Every single millimeter of his face makes sense and Namjoon wishes his genes had been that good, but unlike Jin, he wasn’t that graced. There’s something about Jin that really catches you. His eyes are deep and dark, and his thick eyebrows add quite a bonus to them. His nose is the kind of nose that you can spot in those books that plastic surgeons show you so you can pick your ‘after plastic surgery’ nose.

But his lips… his lips are a whole different issue. Those are probably the pinkest and fullest lips he has ever seen. And they fit perfectly with that round face of the boy. Namjoon is staring, and he knows it.

Jin chuckles and allows himself to walk in, taking Namjoon by surprise as he awkwardly moves out of the way.

“This looks cool,” he says and looks around satisfied, “when can I move in?”

Namjoon chokes on his own spit and his eyes widen. He was expecting some bargaining, considering how expensive dorm rooms are and how many college students actually live on a budget.

“For real?” he asks.

Jin smirks. His lips make Namjoon feel so nervous, and when Jin nods, Namjoon lets out a sigh. He is so grateful.

“Whenever you want,” he announces cheerfully.

He is so happy that he won’t have to pay twice the rent.

Living with Jin is easy. He doesn’t cause trouble, he is organized and doesn’t make a fuss about anything. Every morning, he wakes up and goes for a run, then he takes a shower (and somehow, doesn’t make noise at all), he makes his bed all the time and he cooks breakfast.  For two.

He says he’s terrible at measuring food, but Namjoon doesn’t totally believe it.

Surely, they don’t talk as much as Namjoon and Hoseok did, but they’re slowly getting comfortable with each other.

When Namjoon didn’t have anything to wear because he had been so busy and he didn’t have time to do the laundry, Jin threw him a white shirt and told him to use it.

When Jin was having trouble finding his class room because the campus is new for him, Namjoon wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter