Chapter 1 : Kai

Exo's Kai : Girl X Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 years ago

 

"Anyo Umma!! I want to continue learning ballet! Why did I have to study for 5 years if I would stop now!!" 

After yelling at my mother, I locked myself away in my room. I just can't accept what's happening right now. I've spent 5 years of my life learning ballet, and I have to throw it away because of that accident. Being a professional ballet performer used to be my dream as a kid. I know it sounds gay for a guy like me but I stand to be my belief that "A real guy must know ballet".

 

I heard my mom asking me to open the door but I just covered my eyes and cried. I can't believe I have to give up my dream because of what happened. It wasn't my fault. Everyone should know that. I wasn't at fault but I have to suffer. It's too unfair. 

 

I've fallen asleep crying. It is already 1 am when I wake up due to extreme hunger, I just went home from hospital so I haven't eaten anything yet. I was about to go outside when I heard my parent voices.

 

"I know Jongin is our kid but we have to do this for him. It's for the best of everyone." I can hear my mother's voice. She sounds so sad and tired at the same time. I know that it is because of what happened. 

 

"He's just twelve years old. It would really be hard for him to accept that he has to give up his dream for something he didn't do" My father sounds so tired too. 

 

"I know he is our kid, but do you really think that he's telling us the truth?" I was shocked when I heard my mom said that. Is she doubting me now. Is she doubting her son that she raised now? Is she choosing to believe those liars instead of me? 

 

I went to my room and packed my clothes. I get my savings and everything that I will probably need. I can't believe that they're doubting their son. I was good to them. I followed everything that they told me to do. In return, they can't even fight for me and my dream. I've decided, I will leave this house and pursue my dreams on my own. I can do this without anyone's help. I left a note in my desk saying that they don't need to look for me because I don't want to see them anymore.

 

I left our house when I made sure that everyone is asleep. It's already 3am and the street is really quiet. I went inside a 24/7 cafe and think of the next plan I need to do. We don't really have lots of relatives so I really don't have anyone to go to right now. I don't have friends either. Well, I used to. But well, I lost all of them now. I sighed.

 

I noticed the two men at the next table that kept looking at me. I wasn't that smart but I know that they're not nice. I wasn't that naive too to trust strangers so I did what I need to do. I went out of the cafe where there are lot of people. 

 

I walked for 1 hour so I thought that I should've lost them by now. I was really relieved when I noticed that I was already at lost in a dark alley. I was about to go when someone pulled me and then everything went black.

 

 

I walked feeling sore in my whole body. My bag is by my side but my hands and feet are tied up. I looked around and noticed that I was in an abandoned factory. I looked up and saw three men playing cards while drinking. Two of thema are the ones that was in the Cafe. Guessing by the way they talk they are already drunk. 

 

I wasted no time. I have to get out of this place. Heck, I don't even know where am I plus I don't know these people. All I know is they are planning something bad, and involves me. I have to get away. 

 

I looked around me and noticed that there was small piece of glass next to my bag. Slowly, I crawled next to my bag without them noticing. I have to do this without anyone noticing or else I will sent back to heaven in no time.

 

When I freed my hands, I noticed that three of them are already sleep. I guess I'm still lucky despite of the cicumstances I'm in. I quickly get my bag and run to the door without looking back. I ran and ran until I can no longer see the abandoned factory. I noticed that this place is not anywhere in the city. Heck, Am I even in Seoul? My luck ran out when I noticed Kidnapper #1 running after me with Kidnnaper #2 close behind him. My feet started to hurt from too much running but I still ran and ran. 

 

When suddenly I tripped and fell on knees, my knees started to bleed and I started to cry. Is this how my destiny gonna end up? Am I gonna be killed now? What about my dreams? I was sobbing like crazy when Kidnapper #1 appeared right before me. He was about to hit me when I heard the police siren.

 

I guess he panicked that he started to run without getting me. Well, If I were in his place I would do the same. I still hear the police siren but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter