Chapter 2: Kai

Exo's Kai : Girl X Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N Hi guys! Today is my birthday, so here is my gift to my readers! Yay yay! Tho short update lang. hehe Please keep supporting this story and Kai and Momo as well :-)

Jongin is currently injured right now and it makes me really sad! :( Jongin-ah, please take care of your health. I hope Exo rest well before their next comeback! :

 

 November, 2006

It's been a month and half since I started living with Momo and her Grandmother. It's also been a month and half since I last saw my parents. It's been 2 months since I last danced ballet. But surprisingly, I don't miss it. I don't know but living away from the city really changes me. 

 

I'm currently helping Momo cleaning the house while Grandma is away. Since she's the head of the village, she spent most of her time helping our neighbors. Momo doesn't have a problem with it though, she said that she's happy that her Grandmother is helping others. "In the past, I used to be lonely because Grandma is always busy, but now you're here. So I don't feel lonely anymore" I didn't get the chance to reply to her but I want to tell her the same, I don't feel lonely because I have her, and grandma too.

 

"Yah, Jjong!!" I touched my head that was hit my Momo's slipper. I glared at her and throw her slipper at her head too.

"Yah! You can't hit me! I'm a girl!" She said while touching her head. 

"Oh really? But you look like a boy to me" Oops. She's mad. So before she goes on killing spree, I walk over to her and hug her. I started doing this to her 2 weeks after we became best friends. I heard her screaming at the middle of the night, she said that she keeps on having bad dreams so I went to hug her and that puts her to sleep. Since then I hug her whenever she's feeling sad or mad. This is my own way of calming her.

I hug her and pat her head. "Mianhe, you hit me first tho" I noticed that she stopped moving and pushed me. "You were spacing out. I've been calling you for 10 times already." She's still frowning but she's not mad anymore. 

 

"Mianhe, I was just thinking of something." She just smiled and nodded.

"I know you're very private but If you want to talk about it, I'm here Jjong. Arraso?"

"Ofcourse, Momo"

I've also learned that I'm a year older than Momo. So that's make her 11 this year. I'm older than her but she doesn't want to talk to me as if I'm older than her. She said that she wants us to be friends without any formalities. 

"Let's cook our lunch now!"

Another thing that I learned about Momo is that she's a good cook. She told me that she started cooking on her own when she was 8 because her parents are barely home. Since then, she started feeding herself because she's a great eater. She eats more than me, seriously. 

"Stop spacing out, and cut me the carrots now, Kim Jongin!"

"Why do we have to put vegetables here? I don't eat them."

"You know that you don't have a choice right?" She's smiling........but holding a knife in her right hand makes me scared for my life.

"Ne.."

 

After doing all of our errands, Momo and I can finally rest. If there's one similarity I have with Momo, is that we both love to dance. I dance Ballet, while she loves to dance hip hop and modern dance. 

"You know Jjong, When I grew up, I want to be an Idol" She said while watching her favorite group H.O.T. No offense but I really don't like Idols, they look stupid. They don't even dance well and just lipsync.  My father was a pianist so I grew up listening to Classical music. I don't find modern music or dance appealing. They look shallow for me. And I don't Momo to be like those Idols. 

"Don't. They look stupid. You will look stupid, and besides you can't sing. " And the moment I said is probably one of the regrets I will forever regret.

I saw how Momo's happy change in to unreadable one. She turned off the tv and turns her back on me. She started walking without saying anything. She didn't yell at me. She didn't frown at me.She just....left. 

 

"You're right, I can't sing.."  Oh my god, I made her cry..

 

 

"Why are you here? Why are not with Momo?"

 

Grandma's face is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter