Chapter 4: Strangers?

Exo's Kai : Girl X Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author Note: 

Hello guys! I'm back :-) I'm so sorry for taking too long to update. I will start my internship a month from now so I'm extra busy and more anxious. Anyway, EXO'rdium is so lit. I can't wait for them to have a con too in my country. Plus MOMO IS SLAYING HIT THE STAGE. She's so pretty and I feel so proud :') 

I was supposed to post this last week but I got sick. >////<

let me share my favorite song at the moment. jsyk i love baekyeon too lol

 

Momo, 2016

 

I am nervous. More nervous than I ever was. More nervous than when I got back in Sixteen or when we first debuted. I am so nervous. I can't believe that after years of not seeing each other, Im gonna meet him again. 

 

I keep panting back and forth while biting my nails. Thousands of scenarios are my playing in my head, Should I say greet him like a friend that we used to be? Should I just ignore him and just act as if I don't know him? Or just greet him as my sunbae? 

 

"Momo!!" I was lost in my own world when I felt a ball hit my head. I looked to my side and see Sana frowning at me. 

 

"Why? Yah!" She smiled at me and then points to the food she's holding. Oh great, I almost forgot to eat. It's 3 o' clock already and we haven't eaten our lunch yet. We are so focused in practicing for Golden Disk Awards. We are all nervous to perform in front of our sunbaes especially since a lot of people are criticizing our talents.

 

"Thank you, Sana." I sat down with her and began eating.

 

"What are you thinking?" She asked me while looking curiously at me. I don't know what to say. Should I ask for her advice?

 

"You know that..." 

 

"He's gonna be there too?" Sana finished my sentence for me. I stared at her and nodded.

 

"You know, you can't run away forever. When you left him without saying a word, It's envitable for you to meet again. Because you guys have an unfinished business...Besides, he's our sunbae. We'll meet them every Awards Show." 

 

I know. I know that we're gonna meet sooner or later. But I can't help but be nervous. He's not the same kid I grew up with anymore. He's a star now. And I don't even know if he's mad at me for leaving without saying goodbye.

 

"Cheer up, Momoring! It's okay you know, atleast you will get to see him. Aren't you excited to meet your first love again?" 

 

"Yah! He's not my first love, He was my best friend." I tried to mask my emotions by keeping a straight face but she just laughed louder.

 

"Okay. If you say so, But why would you keep his picture in your wallet if he's not your first love? You even have his picture in your room. Oh, should I add that you always practice his group's choreography? and you have tons of pictures of him in your phone. You even created a twitter account just to have a daily update about him!!!!"

 

Sana pointed at me like I'm a criminal who just got caught stealing. She laughed again and smiled knowingly at me. Sana knew everything about me. I am close to the other members. people ship me and the other members. But they don't know me like how Sana does. And she's right all the time.

 

I may have deny it, but I know deep in my heart that I will always have feelings for that guy. That guy who will always be my most favorite person. My first love. My Jjong, My Kim Jongi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter