Chapter Four: MV Making

Call You Bae
"So first you'll hold his hand all the way to the front of that door while you lipsynch to the song. We'll play the song, don't worry." Informed your director. 
 
Your stomach turned the moment he said holding hands. Ugh, you hated skinship. You listen to your director again. 
 
"In the kitchen, you will sit on the table together and you will poke her nose and _____ will blush." 
 
"In the end, you will have a 'concert' in her room and sing to her. You will ask her to dance in the middle of it and right before the MV ends." 
 
'Crap.' You thought. 
 
"Arachi?" 
 
"Ne." 
 
--skip to the end of MV-- 
 
Both of you lipsynch-ed to the last part of the song while having your hand entwined with his. Foreheads together, he looks into your eyes as if he means the lyrics he's singing to. You blushed, which impresed the director and thus made the MV look natural. 
 
Finally, it was done. You were about to go back to the waiting room to get your makeup removed until the director made an announcement. 
 
"Wait, can I have one more scene, please?" 
 
You sighed internally but came back to him. 
 
"Can you take five selcas together while we film you? It's for the 'ya-ha-go-si-peo' part." 
 
Both of you nodded. You used WinWin's phone, because yours was in your bag. You held his phone in front of the both of you. Faces just millimeters apart, you began to take selcas with a video camera pointed at you. 
 
1st pose: a sweet smile from the both of you
2nd pose: he put an arm around you protectively and both of you made a funny face
3rd pose: heart sign with your left hand creating half a heart and his right completing the other half
4th pose: he went up behind you and placed his chin on your shoulder while sticking his tongue out cutely, you stuck your tongue out as well
Last pose: you made a duck face and he kissed your cheek without any warning
 
You dropped his phone on the last frame by surprise and quickly picked it up as soon as you heard a loud thump. You're lucky it had a casing. You returned the gadget before bowing and apologizing profusely. 
 

"Good job! Thank you for your hard work!" Your director bid farewell. 

 
You were still dazed, but to pay respect you had to snap out quickly. "Nado. Kamsahamnida!" 
 
You wanted to talk to WinWin before he left, but he ran off without a word. After getting your makeup removed, you went out of the set, bowing to every member of the staff you passed by and was about to open the door until a hand latched onto your wrist. 
 
You looked up and saw a pair of bashful eyes looking down at you. 
 
"I-I'm sorry for before. I should've asked you first. Mianhaeyo if it embarrassed you. You can hate me if you want.." He said sadly, holding onto both of your hands. 
 
"It's okay. Besides, it's not even a second in the MV. No one will notice it. Hopefully." You assured him. 
 
"Hey, can I tell you one more thing?" You asked. 
 
"Sure." You motioned him to bend down. He did so and you swiftly pecked his cheek. He blushed all 285 shades of red. 
 
"See you, WinWin." You winked at him, giggling yourself out of the set. 
 
It took him a moment to realize what had just happened. He ran after you and grabbed both your shoulders. 
 
"You think a peck on the cheek is enough to make it up for dropping my phone?" He smirked, raising an eyebrow. 
 

 

Thank you for reading! If you've reached this far, you're AWESOME! 

 
See you :)
 
applepie1068