Chapter Three: Pre-Shoot Self Camera

Call You Bae
"Annyeonghaseyo~ this is _____'s self-camera for the Behind the Scenes of Call You Bae MV shooting!" You greeted your viewers. 
 
"As you can see, I'm here on set which is very bright. It's hard to believe that it's 7pm now. The lights are literally everywhere!" You exclaimed dramatically, pointing to almost every source of blinding light. 
 
"Now let's find my partner in crime, a.k.a WinWin!" You said to the camera. "WinWin eodiya?" 
 
After miles and miles of walking around the set, you finally found him, munching on snacks. "Ah, there he is! WinWin-ah!" He looked your way and waved at the camera, smiling with a cracker in between his lips. You gestured for him to come over and handed the camera to one of the staff. 
 
"So, how do you feel about doing this cover?" Asked the staff. 
 
"I'm excited." You say. 
 
"I'm also thrilled." Admitted WinWin. "It's a new experience and I can't wait to start filming!"
 
"What do you think about the set?" The staff asks again. 
 
"It's very bright~!" You exclaimed, extending your arms diagonally as you said the word 'bright', accidentally hitting the cracker in WinWin's mouth and knocking it to the ground. 
 
You gasped. "Omona! I'm so sorry!" 
 
"No, it's okay." 
 
"I'll get you another one!" You say, and before he had time to protest, you already dashed to the snack corner. 
 
"She's so cute.." Smiled WinWin as he blushed. 
 
"Here!" You handed him the delicacy. 
 
"So, your answer was..?" 
 
"Ah, yes. It's colorful. I mean, there's a lot of pastel colors." 
 
"_____! WinWin! Come here within 10 minutes." Called the director. 
 
"Let's just close this short video with 'fighting!'" Suggested the staff. 
 
"Arrasseo. Hana, dul, set." You counted. 
 
"Call You Bae MV shooting fighting~!" Both of you cheered at the same time, afterwhich scurried towards the director.