Chapter Two: Vocal Training & Recording

Call You Bae
"Try to hit this note, _____. La~" sang your vocal instructor. "That's exactly the pitch Jimin sang in. It would be perfect if you'd be able to do it." She looked at you hopefully. 
 
You took a deep breath, slightly pressed your stomach and hit the unusually high note excellently. 
 
"Great! Now you can practice on your own. If you'll excuse me, I'll have to find WinWin. Gosh, that boy is 20 minutes late!" She seemed panicked as she scurried out of the room, searching for the said boy. 
 
You were singing alone until you saw someone come up to you from the corners of your eyes. 
 
"Ne?" You looked up and asked him. He looked flustered. 
 
"U-uh um." He paused briefly before clearing his throat, then he continued. "Manager-nim told me to come here for the vocal."
 
"Vocal?" You asked, perplexed. 
 
"Vocal... Vocal practice! Yeah!" He said. "And recording..?" 
 
"Oh! Ok, come sit here." You pat on the space beside you. "Watch the mv first, and then read the lyrics while I call our vocal trainer."
 
He the desktop at the edge of the room and searched for the video online. You fished your phone out of your bag and called your trainer. 
 
"Ah, there you are! I've been searching all over for you!" She greeted WinWin and after a few pleasantries, you started practicing. 
 
WinWin stole glances when you sang your high notes and vibratos, admiring how professional and adorable you look at the same time. 
 
After the practice, you went on to the studio to start recording. You didn't make a lot of mistakes. WinWin was still struggling, however. 
 
"Good job, kids! That was pretty quick!" She complimented the both of you. "WinWin, you still need practice on your high notes. But don't worry, we can autotune that. You're lucky you're not going to perform this live." 
 
"Ne, kamsahamnida!" Both of you bowed to her and left the room. 
 
"So... I'll see you tomorrow?" He shyly said. 
 
"Yeah. See you!" You waved cheerfully at him, afterwards turning to the direction of your dorm, which is exactly opposite to his. 
 
He stared at your retreating figure for a good 10 seconds before going his way.