Chapter One: Assigning Collaborations

Call You Bae

(A/N: please imagine that Seulgi, Irene, and Wendy are still part of SMRookies, together with Johnny, Ten, Kun, and WinWin) 

 
 
"Hello, and welcome back to this week's SM Rookies Club! With I, Leeteuk of Super Junior as today's host. Now let us welcome the members of the Mickey Mouse Club! Irene! Seulgi! Wendy! _____! Johnny! Ten! Kun! And last but not least, our newcomer, WinWin!" 
 
The entrance of the 7 trainees were greeted with loud claps and cheers from the sound effects. 
 
"Today, we have a challenge for all of you. Which is to cover a song and reenact its music video!" Announced Leeteuk. The members of SMR nodded in acknowledgement. 
 
"Each boy will come up to the front and pick a piece of paper that has the name of one of the girls written on it." As he said this, he took 4 pieces of paper rolled into small cigarettes and offered them to all the boys. Each boy had chosen one and they were told to announce who they were partnered with. 
 
"Johnny, who did you get?" Asked Leeteuk. 
 
"Wendy noona." 
 
"How about you, Ten?" 
 
"Seulgi noona." Ten smiled. 
 
"And you?" Leeteuk raised his eyebrow at Kun, who smiled a little before saying, "Irene noona." 
 
"So our newcomer must have gotten _____, am I right?"
 
"Y-yeah. Yes." Stuttered WinWin, followed by 'Ooh's from the other members causing his cheeks to turn a little red. 
 
"Okay, now I want all the girls to come forward." Leeteuk gestured for the boys to sit back down and the girls to get up. 
 
"In here, I have a whole bunch of collabs between male and female idols. Each girl will choose one, and that would be the song that you are going to cover with your partner." He then grabbed a fishbowl from who-knows-where filled halfway with the titles of duet songs. Each girl took a paper. 
 
Irene, being the eldest, opened her paper first. The moment it was unrolled, she yelped and tossed the paper upwards, causing both surprise and curiosity to the other members of SMR. 
 
"What? What? What did you get?" Asked Seulgi, side-hugging Irene. 
 
"Ah, can I take another one? Please oppa!" She pleaded Leeteuk. 
 
"Aniyo.. Tell us what you got." 
 
Irene sighed deeply before she conceded, "Trouble Maker. Hyuna and HyunSeung sunbae-nim." 
 
"Oooooooohhh!!!" The studio errupted with cheers and howls. 
 
"Alright. Seulgi, open yours please."
 
"I got... Oh! Without You by Mad Clown and Hyorin sunbae."
 
"Waa~" You could already imagine how amazing the cover will be. 
 
"Okay, it's your turn, Wendy."
 
Both Wendy's eyebrows were raised as soon as the handwritten note was revealed. "Taeyeon and Jonghyun sunbae-nim's Breath." 
 
"Oh~" Everyone clapped. 
 
"And you, _____?"
 
You gently undid the roll and read the 5 character title with the names of your sunbaes who originally sang the song. 
 
"Call You Bae. Jimin eonnie and Xiumin oppa." You said audibly and the girls squealed. 
 
WinWin sat on his chair smiling at you cutely.