Private Space

Wolf School 2

 

Chapter 33

There was a hand on his leg, higher than it really should be, and someone nuzzling his neck in a very pleasing way. He wanted to stop but it felt so good and he was in heat after all so he had a valid excuse. He heard whoever was behind him breathing in the scent of his heat deeply.

“Baekhyun!”

He yelped at the fierce grip on his arm that pulled him back to his feet. The two wolves he had left behind were too surprised to do anything but blink up at him in a daze.

“What are you doing?” Chen's voice cracked in surprise.

“Chen, Chen!” Baekhyun's arms wound around his neck and he pressed up close. This was even better. His best friend and one of his packmates; What more could he ask for? He made a pleased little sound and pressed his lips against Chen's neck. He felt the other omega shiver.

“Are you in heat?” he gasped shakily.

Baekhyun growled. “It just came on out of nowehere.”

“W-we should get you somewhere safe.”

“Somewhere with a bed?” Baekhyun teased. His body was flush up against Chen's and he could already feel the rapid beating of his heart.

Chen's hands were almost rough as he gripped him tightly and found his mouth. They kissed needily, the gesture full of warmth and affection. Baekhyun pulled back a little breathless.

“We should find somewhere,” Chen panted. Baekhyun's heat was invading his senses and he needed them to get somewhere private while he still had the tiniest amount of self control left.

Grinning, Baekhyun stumbled along with him to find somewhere they could be alone.


 

He had managed to avoid him all night but somehow Xiumin bumped into Luhan coming out of the bathroom. He stopped, startled and began stumbling over his words immediately.

“Oh! H-hi, Lu. Luhan! I'm.. I was just...”

“Hi, I um…”

They stood facing each other, shuffling nervously until Luhan sighed and looked down.

“This .”

Xiumin looked up at him warily and it made Luhan ache. He looked so pretty and so, so nervous. He just wanted to wrap him up in his arms and tell him everything would be okay. But then he remembered Changmin and the threat of him that constantly hung over them. He needed to know if Xiumin was even allowed to be his any more.

No, that was stupid. Xiumin would always be his, no matter what. He just needed to know that Xiumin forgave him for his stupidity and that might take time. At least he hadn't gone back to Changmin yet.

“How, um… how have you been?” asked Xiumin quietly.

“Okay,” Luhan lied. He had been miserable. “How about you?”

“Yeah, me too.”

They lapsed into awkward silence again for a while.

“I'm still really sorry about last weekend,” Luhan blurted suddenly.

Xiumin looked surprised for a second but then gave him a soft smile. “I know. You don't have to keep saying it. I just wish you understood how it was.”

“Well… maybe you can tell me.” He looked a little uncertain but willing.

“You mean talk about Changmin? With you?”

Luhan shrugged and looked away uneasily. He didn't really want to hear it but if it would help make Xiumin feel better then he would do almost anything.

“If you think it'll help.”

Xiumin looked surprised. “Maybe,” he said, “but tonight is Baekhyun's party and I doubt we'll find anywhere quiet enough to talk.”

Luhan laughed a little. “Yeah, you're probably right. Do you want a drink?”

“Sure.” He smiled brightly at him. “Don't you need to use the bathroom?”

“Oh, right!” Remembering why he was there in the first place Luhan quickly ducked into the bathroom. “I'll just be a second.”

Xiumin leant back against the wall to wait, his stomach fluttering nervously. He was unsure whether he liked the feeling or not.


 

“Have you seen Baekhyun?” asked Chanyeol, having to raise his voice to be heard over the music. Before Sehun could answer he was bumped from behind as someone tried to get past him. He turned to apologise even though it wasn't his fault but the person had already gone.

“The birthday boy?” Tao asked loudly. “I think I saw him with Chen a few minutes ago.”

“Yeah,” Sehun added, “they went in there.” He pointed to the hallway that led to the bedrooms and bathroom. They were in the dorm Xiumin, Luhan, Kai and Kyungsoo shared now having looked in the others already.

“They're probably queueing for the bathroom,” Kris said from beside Chanyeol.

But when they got there neither of their mates were anywhere to be seen. Chanyeol pouted, confused.

“Maybe they're in one of the bedrooms,” he said. “It's really busy out here.”

“Baekhyun's pretty popular, I guess.”

Kris grinned and saw Chanyeol smile back at him as they went to check the rooms. Kai and Kyungsoo's was first and the lights were off inside but as soon as the door was open it was clear to see the two bodies entangled on the bed.

“Chen!”

“Baekhyun!”

For practically the first time since they had entered the room the two omegas parted from each other, just a little. They were both breathing heavily, their mouths swollen from kissing so much and their pants ped.

Baekhyun ran an unashamed hand down Chen's back but the other omega pulled his legs up as best he could to cover himself.

Stepping into the room and quickly shutting the door behind them so the others were hidden from anyone passing by, Chanyeol and Kris looked at them in stunned silence.

Baekhyun's little whimper was the only thing that broke the silence and the soft rustle of Chen's clothes against he bedsheets as he couldn't help himself from wriggling closer to the other wolf.

 

I'm sorry this took so long. I was really unwell last week :-( It

Anything you're hoping for/looking forward to in the upcoming chapters? Let's chat. Missed you guys <3