Angel's Whisper

I am your Angel

Today Jisoo woke up in his house without Sarang's presence, but she left a note says:

 

"I'll be out in a while" 

 

So Jisoo perform alone at the park. He is still thinking where did Sarang go cause it's already time for dinner but no Sarang is still around. 

 

"What am I thinking Im not missing her no!!" Talking to himself shaking his head while fixing his guitar for him to go home. 

But at that moment.... 

 

"Ah~ excuse me, can I talk to you?" A cute guy said when he approach Jisoo. 

 

"Sorry I'm done performing for today" he replied to the cute guy. 

 

"Im here to ask you something.. not going to request you to perform" the cute guy said. 

 

"What is it?" Jisoo look at the cute guy with a crease brows.

 

"I'm Ji Hoon, I'm a composer and I wanted to ask if you wanted to be part of our band?" Jisoo is a bit confused on what this Jihoon said. 

 

"Band you said?" Jisoo ask..

"Yeah, a band we need someone like you in our band" Jihoon gives his card to Jisoo. " if you became interested give me a call" 

 

Jisoo was surprised at the sudden offer but managed to have Jihoon's card. The younger one took off and bade his temporary goodbyes towards him with a smile of 'Im counting on you' plastered across his baby face. 

 

After Jihoon left, Jisoo placed the card inside of his pocket still thinking of Sarang instead of the offer. He wanted to treat Sarang to something nice but the thought of her not being around him made his smile fade away.

 

Worry began to increase for the fact he hasnt his beloved friend for a long time.. it made him uncomfortable and really... really... really.. alone. 

He made his pace faster as he walk through alley to alley as he reached his home hoping Sarang would be there waiting for him...

 

As Jisoo reach his house and opened the door and see Sarang. Their eyes locked for a minute or two and Jisoo's heart was surged with indescribable happiness as he saw the girl waiting for his arrival. Sarang was about to greet him but as soon as she stood up her eyes seem to flicker and closed no matter how much she fought not to.. Jisoo was shocked and his smile faded away as soon as he saw his angel falling unconscious on the wooden floor. He felt his heart lost its beats and his breath hitched at he approached Sarang in a swift move.

 

"Sarang, wake up" the angel is on his arms, tapping softly on her cheeks. Sarang responds with a smile with eyes close. 

 

"Yah!! Don't joke around!!" 

 

She then open her eyes as the man help him to stand up..

 

"Where did you go this whole day?" He ask..

 

[Sarang's] 

 

Superior Angel's said "it's now time Jeonghan.. your mission as his angel will be done in a few days." 

 

"Ill be leaving him?" The angel ask innocently. 

 

"Soon.." 

 

From Kingdom of Heaven Angel Jeonghan watched the human Jisoo's all day of work.

 

Jeonghan looked down on Jisoo with a pang of pain at the sudden realization of leaving the human that he is with. He didnt know what was the reason but he felt the overflowing sadness that will occur in Jisoo's heart in the angel's departure.

 

"Soon... How can I leave you so soon, Jisoo-ah?" His voice muttered under his breath. 

 

He doesnt have a heart but in his human form he does. And he could feel. He could touch and he could be sensitive of what Jisoo is and had gone through and will go through once he is gone.

 

"I cant stay as his companion.. but I know I could make it happy while it lasts," his lips gently curved a small and soft smile as his thoughts flowed with good minute moments that he wont regret having with Jisoo. 

 

He thought that maybe if he give Jisoo the reason to live on even without him would be the greatest fulfillment of his mission. 

 

Happiness flowed in his whole system as his wings glowed and the heavens seemed to have read his thoughts and agreed with them. 

 

"Jisoo-ah.. I have to give the happiest farewell towards you even if I'll be bading my goodbyes atleast you'll have a reason to smile "

 

So Jeonghan in the form of Angel.. area thinking about his compositions. An Angel Whisper. So Jihoon moves on his own and saw Jisoo's guitar performance as he pass by. 

Angel Jeonghan knew that Jisoo's dream is to have or be part of a band so much. This Angel knows that if Jisoo become a part of a band he will still smile even if Sarang is not around.

And indeed his thought were right. When he saw the glint in Jisoo's eyes once Jihoon asked to make him join in his band, he knew right then and there that it will be the start of his journey. 

 

But He also felt a sense of longing... not because of he's already gone. No he's not yet done with his mission. He still has a little more time left to be spent with him.

 

Cheonsa Jeonghan knew from the very month that this time Jisoo needs to act on his own, live his life and learn to appreciate new things again..

 

********

After his day as an angel, Angel Jeonghan waits for Jisoo at his house in his human form Sarang but it seems that her body as Sarang is becoming weak.. a sudden blurred eye sight.. then she saw Jisoo at the door way.. she looked at Jisoo but it is still blurred then she tried to approach him to greet a welcome home but she feels a sudden headache. Jisoo moves fast as he catch Sarang. 

 

"Sarang, wake up" He said tapping on her cheeks slowly, but then she replied with a smile.

"Yah!! Don't joke around!!" 

 

She then open her eyes as the man help him to stand up..

 

"Where did you go this whole day?" He ask..

 

"I just have to do something" she said smiling widely.

[/I'm watching you the whole day/] 

 

He just nods coldly as he walks to his closet. 

She just follow him with her eyes fix on Jisoo anywhere he go.