Stay

I am your Angel

it has been a week since Cheon Sarang follows Jisoo everywhere but she always vanish right after every words of concern she is delivering. She consult it on her superior guardian and it said that she might need to be closer to Jisoo so she will not vanish, she needs Jisoo to accept her beside him.

 

"do I have to live with Jisoo?" innocently she ask.

 

"yes, Jeonghan ah" her superior said. "it is way easier to do your mission, staying by his side is a good thing"

 

right after it Jeonghan who turns into Cheon Sarang as a human, finds Jisoo. And it was late at night when she found Jisoo at the park where they first met, he was sleeping again on that bench. She looks at him closely, exploring his face by her finger tips from his eyebrows to his lips and at that moment Jisoo woke up and starled a bit as she saw that girl again creeping him out. 

 

"why are you touching me? are you a ert?" Jisoo ask her in confused 

 

"im not a ert, im just amazed on how human looks like when they are sleeping" answer she on her innocent face. Just then Jisoo walks off, but Sarang followed her everywhere he go until he reach his home.

 

"yah!! Cheon Sarang! you're creeping me out! can you stop following me?" he yell at Sarang. and then he notice that Sarang is about to cry, he see the sadness in her eyes. he begun to ask. "dont you have a family?" 

 

"i have " her reply. "but they are all in heaven" Jisoo feel sorry that he ask that question he thought that Sarang is on same shoes as him no family and no one to be with not knowing what he mean about her family is in heaven cause they are angels.

 

"Hong Jisoo~ can I stay by your side?" she ask with her soft sweet voice. and it replays on jisoo's ears. and he snap from his daydream.

 

"why? aren't you afraid of me? aren't you afraid that i might do things to you since you are a girl?" jisoo ask in confusion.

 

"i trust you wont do anything to me, cause you are my mission as a human" she replied smiling widely.

 

Jisoo is always confused when Sarang is saying the word human as if she is not a human he Just think that maybe it is Sarang's way of speaking.

 

" ok ill keep you but you need to help me pay the rent.." he said coldly as he open the front door of his house and Sarang followed him inside..

 

******* 

 

Jisoo woke up smelling the aroma of morning food.. "wait! Food? Why" he said in confused as he open his eyes then saw Sarang fixing the food on the table, he thought he was dreaming that there is a girl in his house. Then, Sarang hears Jisoo's voice so she runs from kitchen to the living room cause Jisoo sleeps on the sofa last night but Sarang trips on Jisoo's guitar so she falls off, luckily Jisoo caught him. Jisoo didn't know how but somehow Sarang makes his heart beats fast. Jisoo is still on his day dream that he forget he's holding on to Sarang .. "ah~ Jisoo~" blinking her eyes "i.... cook for breakfast" then she smiles.

 

Jisoo then stops his daydream "what am I thinking" talking to himself. 

 

*******

 

"I am going outside" Jisoo said as he helps Sarang clean up the table. 

"can I come with you?" She said

"Why?! " he ask 

"Because I want to be always on your side" she pouted then Jisoo feels his heart beats fast again..

"Im going to work, so you cant come with me" He walks off on that place, he walks to the living room to pick his guitar.

Sarang followed him "but you dont have a job, you just sing at the park to earn money" she said as she stops behind Jisoo's back. 

"You-----!" As Jisoo turn his head he saw Sarang that is behind him that looks cutely, and because he was surprise turning around he got outbalanced and falls at the ground, Sarang tried to help him but she end up falling too at Jisoo's top. 

 

They stayed like that for a minute, then Sarang blink her eyes that's when Jisoo realize their situation. 

"yah! Can you get off its awkward" Jisoo said

Sarang got up and look at Jisoo innocently. 

"Will you please stop putting that face of yours" he said as he poke Sarang's forehead with his fingers.

 

 

 

********************

authors note: i need your comments to know what are the things you didn't understand about this story or tell me if this story is interesting..^^