Start

I am your Angel

Jisoo's POV

 

I end up going out with Sarang, she is so persistent. She always tell me that I am her business and it is creepy now that she was easily amazed on little things such as phones, computers, and everything in the city. She acts like she came from another planet. 

 

But I found it cute, the way she smiles when she is amaze on simple things, the way she gets confused for something so simple. 

 

Wait why am I saying those things? Why do I adore her smiles? This is not like me and she is not my type. 

I wanted someone who is matured enough for me, not like her, she is too innocent .

 

"Hong Jisoo~" i snap out of my thoughts when she called me using her soft voice.

"Wae?" I respond in my cold tone.

"This is where you work right?" she said as she point at the bench by the fountain where I used to sit and sing while playing my guitar.. 

Yes.. i am a street performer. 

I do this to earn money and survive my everyday life.

Then at that moment, I do what I usually do. Tuning my guitar and rehearsing my voice while my guitar case is open on the ground waiting for someone who will be amused and voluntarily give me something enough to survive for today.

 

I started strumming my guitar, then I looked at my side.. There I saw Sarang who is a few inch away from me enjoying the music I'm making. 

I don't know why but suddenly my mind feels blank, i suddenly forgot the lyrics of the song i used to sing. But it seems that my hands has its own mind it keeps on strumming the same melody.. 

Then suddenly Sarang sang.. 

She is singing the song confidently while swaying her head, enjoying the music.. 

At that moment she captured everyone's attention..

Her soft voice refreshens everyone who listen to it. 

I look at her and suddenly my heart beats fast.. 

Its racing and i can't control it.. 

As she finish singing, people around us applause at her and then some of them put their money on my guitar case. I'm amaze that she caught everyone's attention just like that..

 

Just who are you Cheon Sarang?

 

***********

 

That day, Jisoo treated Sarang in a nearby ramen house... It was still 5pm but then Jisoo think of an early dinner. He looks at Sarang while she was eating the ramen deliciously as if its Sarang first time eating it. 

 

"Sarang-ssi, thank you for today." It suddenly slip out of his mouth. 

 

"Im glad I helped you out, that's my mission." she smiled at him with her angelic smile. 

 

Many thoughts came up inside Jisoo's mind while looking at her, they were walking home. 

"Why am I with her?", "Why am I easy to be pleased by her?", "Why all of a sudden the luck is on me?", "Is she some kind of angel sent by God for me?", "What really is she to me?", "Why me?" this thought came up in Jisoo's mind. 

 

*******

Everyday Jisoo and Sarang perform on that park the two of them gain some fans who always watch them whenever they perform at the park. 

Jisoo, starts to like and get comfortable with Sarang's presence, they smile together.. Jisoo smiled and starts to enjoy his life again.. 

 

But then, someone is looking at them from afar.. someone who doesn't want Jisoo's exsistence...