Prologue

I am your Angel

"Sorry Jisoo we need to end this thing. This band is a big joke" ------
Jisoo got mad at his band mates. He started to pack his things specially his guitar. But before going out of that place, he punch his band mate who said that their band is a joke.

"Jisoo stop please." his girlfriend who is about to cry said.. But Jisoo is too mad that he can't even understand anything. His band mate now was bleeding hard. Her girlfriend tried to stop him again but he pushed her.

"JISOO STOP!!!!!" she yelled, that's just when Jisoo stopped.

"Why are you like that? you seem to be on this guys side? " Jisoo said while pointing at his band mate.

"I'm so sorry, Jisoo." she said and started to sobbing.

"Why?" he ask in confusion.

"Be...be..cause, she is pregnant with my kid, you fool" said he's band mate who was now trembling because of the pain he caused.

Jisoo was shocked at those revelation.

And out of shock. Jisoo stormed off quickly out of that place.
He is walking in the middle of nowhere when a fast moving car is about to approach him. 
That is when Jisoo thinks of ending his cruel life... 
He then started to walk in the middle of that high way road while spitting out his suicide whisphers. "This life i should end it."

As the fast car approached him, he looked at the headlights then shut his eyes, waiting for his end..

The sound of screeching wheels and loud horn of the car illuminated Jisoo's head...
 

------------------------------------

He woke up at the hospital bed wearing bandages. He was so confused that he didn't have that much of injuries.. He walk off that bed removing every needle and tubes on his body.. 
Before he got off, he saw a group of doctors and nurses at a specific patient on that emergency room being busy.. He doesn't really care on those things but something is pushing him to look at that patient ... But...

"Sir, the patient here is gone!" he heard a nurse shouted. He then hurriedly put his hoody on and storm out of that hospital. He walks on the street silently then stops at the park where he used to play with his bandmates.. 
Bringing back all those memories while taking his final sip on his canned beer as then falls asleep on that bench..