first time with bangtan

How We Fall In Love With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I added gifs, hope that it doesn't lag too much! Tell me what you think ^^ Don't forget to comment after reading if you want frequent updates ;-)

 

 

 

Being the new girl in class, you were pleasantly surprised when your deskmate, Kim Namjoon, was charmingly outspoken and friendly, despite his commanding aura that screamed “badass”. You weren’t one to judge people based on their first impressions, but you had to admit his backswept blonde hair and piercings weren’t exactly boy-next-door features.

 

 

“Welcome, first time with BTS?” He cocked his head, glancing at you with a disarmingly warm smile as he extended his hand out.

 

You took your seat beside him, nodding, shaking his head firmly and holding his gaze. “Thanks. I’m Aria, but you can call me Ari for short.”

 

“Sweet. Thought I’ve never seen you around before. The name’s Namjoon, but everyone calls me RapMon, short for Rap Monster.” Rap Mon explained.

 

“Yeah, I just transferred here.” You informed him, feeling relieved that your deskmate was someone so cool and friendly. “You rap?”

 

“Yeah, quite a fair bit.” He admitted, curving his lips into a smile. “Aria’s an English name… By any chance, do you know English?”

 

You brightened up at that. “Yes!” You blurted out in English, then blushed at your big reaction, but Rap Mon seemed equally delighted at that. “I learnt English when I was abroad as a kid.”

 

“Cool.” Rap Mon chuckled, also in English. “I learnt it by myself, so we can speak it. It’s always a thrill to practice with someone who knows.”

 

“You actually sound like a native speaker.” You said, impressed. “So you can rap in English?”

 

“I do try.” He shrugged modestly. “So does Suga and J-Hope.” He turned around in his seat to call out the names of aforementioned boys and you followed his gaze curiously.

 

“Sup, hyung!” 

 

“This is J-Hope,” Namjoon introduced you to the boy who had just energetically bounded to our tables and waved at me cheerily even though the two of you had never met before. “J-Hope, meet our new friend here Ari.”

 

“Oh hello there!” He beamed, his pearly set of teeth flashing in his wide smile. “Welcome to our class! If you need help with anything, just look for me!”

 

You waved back with an equal amount of enthusiasm, genuinely delighted at how friendly your classmates were. “Thanks, J-Hope. Glad to be here.”

 

“As for Suga…” Rap Mon paused, turning around to glance at the boy behind him, who was snoozing through all the ruckus of the noise. He had a beanie on, hiding his sleeping eyes and had the palest skin you had ever seen. “This is his natural state. You two will get acquainted later.”

 

“Ah, okay.” You said, amused. “So all three of you can rap?” Your eyes widened, anticipating to hear serious talent from your new friends.

 

J-Hope nodded enthusiastically, his eye-smile bursting on his face. He was such a bundle of excitement! “Ah, but Rap Mon is way better at impromptu rap! Come, Rap Mon, show her a bit!”

 

You immediately clapped expectanly, looking from J-Hope to Rap Mon with a smile.

 

“It’s your first time here, but ain’t no need to fear, no falling back in the rear, cos we’ll hold you dear~” Rap Mon instantly launched out in his charming, eloquent voice and impressed, you clapped, gaping. “Wow!”

 

Rap Mon gave a slight bow, looking satisfied with himself. “J-Hope here is a double threat. He can rap and dance like a pro.”

 

“Ah, is that so?” You gasped, glancing at J-Hope expectantly, who was looking embarrassed and waving it off. Why was everyone so talented here?

 

“Eh, Jimin-ie!” J-Hope suddenly called out to a boy who had been hovering around your tables for a while already and when you cast your gaze towards him, he slowly turned a deep shade of pink, his eyes crinkling into tiny crescents as he grinned sheepishly. “Yah, Ari, you have to watch our Jimin here dance!”

 

It seemed as if he had been waiting to be introduced, because he immediately walked over, glancing at me bashfully with a grin.

 

 

 

However, once he was within a one-metre radius, he stopped and his face flushed even redder and somehow he refused to make eye contact.

 

“Hi,” You smiled at him, gaining confidence from the positive energy of your new two friends. “I’m new here, my name is Ari.”

 

He froze and looked up at me meekly, but once we made eye contact, his face blushed and his face broke out into an inexplicable, uncontrollable smile. “H-hi.” Jimin stammered adorably. “I’m Park Minji… Ah, I mean Jimin!” He groaned and smacked himself lightly, looking at the floor. J-Hope and Rap Mon burst out into guffaws.

 

“Don’t worry about it, our Jimin’s always like this around pretty girls.” Rap Mon chuckled and you felt myself blush a little at the compliment.

 

“Hello, Jimin-ssi.” You made a tried-and-tested ugly face, rolling your eyes back and giving yourself a double chin. “Is this better?” You asked him teasingly, laughing at his shocked expression.

 

“Ahahaha, you’ve got sense!” J-Hope giggled, smacking his hand on the table. Rap Mon roared in laughter. Jimin finally relaxed and burst out into easy laughter too.

 

“You’re stil pretty!” He blurted out, then his face coloured red when he realised what he had said and he covered his face, groaning and without warning, he scampered off.

 

“Looks like our Jimin has a crush on you.” Rap Mon chuckled, shaking his head. 

 

“I didn’t know I was that scary….” You trailed off, getting to your feet and wanting to go find Jimin but Rap Mon held your wrist and pulled you down.

 

“No, Ari. Just let him recover.” He smiled at me reassuringly. “You can check on him during lunch.”

 

You assumed that you were invited to lunch with the boys, but you were surprised that it wasn’t just you, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin and Rap Mon. When the bell rang for lunch, three other boys strode over to yours and Rap Mon’s table, eyeing you with a mix of interest and curiosity.

 

“Who’s that?” One of them, who looked the youngest, asked bluntly as he walked towards you, giving you an cold, expressionless look.

 

 

 

The other one with broad shoulders took the seat next to Rap Monster but before he did, he gave me a wave of acknowledgement.

 

 

The last one, who was also a pretty boy and had his fringe nearly covering his big eyes stared at me blankly. Jimin was keeping his distance but you saw him staring at you. When you smiled at him, he quickly looked away then coughed and sputtered, before smiling to himself.

 

 

“Hey, guys, meet Ari. She’s new here.” Rap Mon gestured to the three boys. “Ari, this is Jungkook, our maknae. This is the biggest hyung Seokjin, but we call him Jin. And here’s Taehyung, but he prefers V for short.”

 

“Hello.” You gave a small bow, smiling cautiously since they weren’t as warm or forthcoming as J-Hope and Rap Monster but your fears disappeared instantly when V gaped and went real close to you, making you jump slightly.

 

 

 

“You look like Kasane Teto!” He gushed, his eyes dancing in excitement and grinning at you as if you were the most precious thing in the world. His unexpectedly deep voice sent shivers down your spine.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter