005

Babysitting EXO's Kai son
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

005

Babysit?

 

 

 

“Okay, hold up. You are asking us to find you a babysitter right now?” Suho summarised what Kai just said. Suho knew things are going to get real messy. They only have 2 more days before their break ends and how can they find someone so trustworthy within this short period?

 

The latter just nodded his head and mess up his already messy hair. Kai know that asking them this favour will make them stress after all having Taeoh was a big obstacle at first, he knew the was just the matter of time before the media found out Taeoh. He really don’t want to make the group suffer anymore after the members left and he is very grateful the three who kept his secret despite all the issue between two sides. Having Taeoh was unplanned, a beautiful mistake that he did not regret even though the past three years of suffering he was in.

 

The 8 of them just kept muted, showing that they are thinking about what to do. Lay is currently at China, filming his upcoming movie. Anyway, he won't be able to do much help to be honest unless they are going to hire a Chinese babysitter, which is totally out of the opinion. All the members loves Taeoh and treat him like their son, to be honest they can’t live without Taeoh right now. He is like their energy boost, anything he do cheers them up in other words he brighten the atmosphere up like a sunshine. Without sun shining, the day will be dark and gloomy right?

 

Chanyeol broke the silence after much thoughts. “How about Eunji? I can ask Eunji to babysitter for Taeoh for the time being. Anyway she have not much on her hand in Korea, plus Taeoh likes her and that's rare for your son.”

 

“That will be the best opinion right now.” Suho pointed out, agreeing with the suggestion.

 

“But will Eunji be okay with it? I mean I'm fine with the idea and I'm pretty sure Taeoh will not object but sometimes Taeoh can be quite troublesome.” Kai was actually relieved when he heard the suggestion but he was afraid that Eunji will find it as a bad idea, a burden and he really don’t want to make the others uncomfortable

 

“She handed worse before, just give her a shot and at the mean time you get more time to find a more suitable babysitter. At most a year.” Chanyeol stated and added. “I can convince her. Maybe add some pay for her during the babysitter period, she can treat it as a job during her break in Korea.” Chanyeol know that Eunji might disagree at the beginning but will help out in the end anyway so it won’t be a big problem.

 

“Any objections?” Suho asked the rest of the member since Kai was in his own world, having some serious thoughts. Anyway Eunji knows about Taeoh and she seems harmless, she also treats Taeoh well so why not if she was okay with it?

 

No one objected so the plan was on.

 

“Kai you okay?” Suho shook him out of his thoughts. “Yea, thanks Hyung.” He smiled at his soon to be babysitter’s brother. He was grateful to Chanyeol, to all members, always.

 

“Anything for you.” The latter grinned. Remember Chanyeol is still an avid fan of Kai.

 

“I’m sorry for all the trouble guys.” Kai apologised. This issue has always be an issue for them but they never seems to hate him for it and he is really thankful about it.

 

“Don’t be. Taeoh is OUR son after all isn’t he?” Xiumin said.

 

 

Chanyeol broke the news to his younger sister and left the younger one in the state of shock.

 

She was not shock because her brother signed her on this babysitting thing. But surprised that she was being trusted to do something so important and she is worried that she can't manage it well or worse screwed everything up and make the members suffer.

 

She was already feeling uneasy about knowing the secret of Kai having a son and now involving more in this, makes her feel more uncomfortable. A lot of what if went through her mind. What if she lost the child? What if she cause the child to injured? What if she accidently say out the secret? The endless what ifs are freaking her out.

 

“No.” She simply answered her Oppa.

 

Chanyeol frowned at her answer even though he expected a ‘No’. “Why? You love children right? And you get pay too. Why not?”

 

“Oppa I will screw things up.” With that she left the house, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter