001

Babysitting EXO's Kai son
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

001

Kim Taeoh - Asher

 

 

Korea. A lot of people loves this place with tons of reasons like their long history, food, beauty products and of course no doubt because of their favorite idols. What’s so good about Korea? Besides the fact that she was born here, she don't find a reason to love this place. That's why she left this place 4 years again but why she’s back again? The only stupid reason she’s back here was because of my parents, also the one of the reason she left. Being in Los Angeles is wonderful until when her parents wants her to enter university. And she totally dislike the idea.

 

They are forcing her to attend university when she only  wanted a good one year rest. She is freaking 20 years old, she is  old enough to plan her future, the life she wanted and it is to push back uni for a year or maybe two to play till her fullest before hell breaks. Why can’t she just enjoy and study hard after that? So she escape to Korea to live with her brother who works in Korea since she have no other choice if she really wants to enjoy her holiday. Her parents can’t possibly breaks their favourite son’s heart telling them that her precious baby sister that missed a lot is not allowed to stay in Korea with him.

 

It’s still unfamiliar hearing people around her  speaking in Korean instead of English. After living in LA for about 4 years since 16 of course it seems so unfamiliar to her even though she speaks Korean everyday at home.

 

Holy crap … who are they…? Like at least hundreds of people surrounding the exit of the gate, holding signs.

 

Oh… Oh…

 

EXO are landing today from Shanghai. Okay… but isn't this too much? They will only reach Seoul at around 5pm and it’s -she glanced at her watch that was gifted by one of the member for her birthday last year- only 2pm now. She decided leave before being killed by their fangirls and trust her, she experienced it enough and you  would never like to try not even a single bit or try what she being through. She was trying to get out of this kind of crowd and even after countless times she tried, she still never get used to these kind of situation, not even slightly.

 

So here is a description of how she always being experiencing, walking through people that are so rude that even don't give a freak to make way for you and you have squeeze into them and ignoring their glares. They should seriously watch their glares, as she was sure their oppas dislike rude fans. After a few minutes that felt like years, she was out of the ‘hell’.

 

Well after a 14 hours long flight, she was soooooooo lack of sugar stuffs.

 

Define sugar stuffs  in Park Eunji’s dictionary:

One of the must have even it’s the end of world (I would probably hug some of my favourites before going to my family)

Cannot live without it

Will definitely bring up my mood (not in special cases, you must have totally offended me so bad that I reject your sugar stuff)

 

She has a favourite, a must-have once a week, Chocolate Chip Cream Frapp from Starbucks before leaving to her brother’s house. For a sugar lover like her it taste like she was in heaven, not saying that she have been there once but you know that kind of feeling like you got everything and it’s enough you can rest in peace. Once she entered Starbucks, the familiar coffee scent came and did she mention how she hates coffee? No offends for coffee lovers but coffee is too bitter and smells weird. Well she never dream of walking into a store full of coffee smell till her best friend in LA dragged her in and ordered her the so called heaven to her now.

 

She looked around to find signboard to the taxi stand, saving time after ordering in order to get home early and rest or maybe if she can  just wait for another 2 hours plus to get a ride home. Oh my god, that kid is going to get knock down by those fans if he continues standing there. Oh god,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter