002

Babysitting EXO's Kai son
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

002

Found Taeoh

 

“Found Taeoh. Long story. Explain when I meet you guys.” He called someone and she assumed that it was Kai.

 

He did reply her question or asked anything. He is not the Chanyeol Oppa that will do anything to please his baby sister but the EXO Chanyeol that unwilling to spill any of s’ secret including his baby sister. She’s pissed, super pissed. Not at the fact he keep this secret but ignoring her the whole trip to she think that is Taeoh’s house.

 

The whole trip is full of tension that always present whenever they argued but he will always be the one who come and please her. But she think that that Oppa is not coming to sight in any moment. The whole is not quiet at all, Taeoh kept asking Chanyeol questions about Shanghai and of course he answered all of them with the same enthusiasm. However she was in her small world the whole trip like how she always was, always. She, herself didn't even know her usual stoic face was back until Taeoh asked her whether she was angry and why she was not talking. She simply just tell him that she was tired, he seems to buy it and told her to sleep, he will call her when they reached. She nodded and closed her eyes, pretending to sleep. But of course catching the glance by his brother from the rear mirror before she closed her eyes. Her brother obviously knew she was lying and he knew that she was really mad as she does not lie unless she was mad.

 

How can I sleep when I just found out Kai-ssi have a 3 years old son? I'm not a fan of them and I'm already acting this way what if their fans found out? Let’s keep that thought away, she can't even predict the consequence. Kai leaves? Or worse Exo disband? She did not want the same things to happen again.

 

The period when her brother was always having a fake smiley that he shows it in front of the fans to let them know that the issues were over and it’s fine within EXO. But of course the hard was how can something be fine after 3 left? All of them were upset, maybe because friends that spend together to train and success together at first did not stay with them till the end. He was upset that he lose 3 good friends and lost contact with them due to company policy and maybe the members left felt guilty of breaking their promise to be one and not contact anyone.

 

Even though she was not even close to them and know them well, they treats boyhood well and promises between 12 of them were meant not to be broke. However, even so the rest still understand the 3’s action as it’s for their own good but unable to accept the harsh truth and wanted to avoid it. She was certain that one day 12 of them we be connected again. Either side of them will contact one another and go back to how it used to be but not now. Another reason maybe is because not even a single word of Kai’s kid got spread even after they left, even SM having long term lawsuits with them. Maybe this why the boys still treat them as brothers instead of betrayers that how the others not in the situation called the 3.

 

If Kai leave this time, she don't know what will bound to happen to Exo. But she can be sure that her brother will need a break, along break. By a long break mean no association with either the fans or the company that will be the best. She hates to see that side of her brother the funny, cute and caring oppa becoming so broken. It honestly break her heart when she heard the 3 leaving though they are not close, she witnessed indirectly what they experienced. If it's hard for someone for the homeland to debut, how about them? During the break and holidays they received at Korea, they can't travel back to their homeland just because they missed their family. They needed to resist the urges to give up and run back to their home sweet home. Coming to somewhere they can't communicate causes lots of different difficulties and without happen they managed to overcome all of it. SM management had always being a problem to the Chinese members since the issue was often bring in during their once a while family meeting when her father ask about the members’ well being in the group, concerned about them like how he does to his own son.

 

He used to visit from time to time to the company to accompany the boys and SM allowed since the boys listened better to my father than their manager. They were all like Appa’s son but only Sehun Oppa visits their house often, he was another brother she can rely on. If she had a fight with Chanyeol Oppa and can't talk to him about things he will lend his ears for her even though he is the maknae in the group and often show his playful self, he is also able to be a mature man and listen to her concern and worries, throwing comments and suggestions here and there to help her or to cheer her up in another words he never fails to make her leave him with a smile even coming to him with a frown. And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter