004

Babysitting EXO's Kai son
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

So long since I updated the story. I edited the first three chapters and changed my writing to 3rd person point of view. I suggest the old subscribers to re-read since I added slight more thoughts about each characters.

 

 

004

EXO II - CBX

 

 

She still can’t believe that she’s currently ‘kidnapped’ by the infamous CBX. Xiumin is driving the car while the other two beagles are trying to catch her attention but nope that ain’t going to happen because she’s quite pissed with them bringing her out without asking her beforehand. That is a big no-no to her, she really dislike people screwing up her plan of the day especially when the plan she planned for today was to visit couple of old friends.

 

“Eunji-ah come on talk to us.” They kept bombarding pleas for her to answer them, she don’t why but she feel like giving in. Maybe it is because they just brought her out with good intentions plus they don’t know how much she hates impromptu things. Plus the adorable face they are making, it was hard to stay mad at them. So, she sighed and gave in a bit. “Where are we going?”

 

“Oh my god, finally Eunji!” Chen exclaimed. “Are you finally not mad? Eunji-ah?” Baekhyun asked. They were really worried that she will just ignore them the entire day or worse leave them the moment you reach the place. They really just wanted to enjoy the day with you when they still can.

 

She just rolled her eyes, an attempt to stop the stop from appearing. They are just too cute and just like children that are cheering up their mother.

 

“Lotte World.” Of course, only the oldest one won’t act like a child. Xiumin continued “And we have arrived.”

 

What?! Lotte World? Oh my freaking god!! It have been so long since I last step into an amusement park and that was one of the many places I wanted to visit in Korea! YESSSS-hold up, how can I enter an amusement park with THE CBX?  Her excitement turned 180° to afraid what will be her future.

 

“Don’t worry,today Lotte World is close for SMTOWN staffs and artists to enjoy.” Xiumin said. Did she just voiced out what she was thinking?

 

“Yes you did Eunji.” Baekhyun-ssi chuckled.

 

Yes she did again. It was a bad habit for her she felt. It only occurs when she is worrying about something.

 

She immediately clamped with her hand but Chen pulled it down and pulled her inwards the entrance. “Come on, let’s go. Today will be a very fun day!” While Baekhyun took hold her other hand with Xiumin following behind like a lost dog. The two were so thrilled about getting to hold your hand but show not much emotions, afraid to scare you off.

 

The moment they entered, she was shook.

 

She can’t believe her eyes.

 

It’s SHINee’s Taemin. Her Taemin Oppa. Oh.My.God.

 

The only group she stan was SHINee and her ultimate bias is Taemin. She just loves the way he dances to show his emotions. She loves how he can be y and cute at the same time. She loves how he without fail can make her heart beats faster than her average heart rate. She loves how he was able to me her go crazy.

 

P.E.R.F.E.C.T  Is the only word can describe him.

 

He’s her ideal type. The guy she will marry even though they have not date each other before. “Eunji-ah!”

 

“Huh?” Baekhyun snapped her out of her thoughts. “You are hurting me!” She looked down.

 

“Oh my god! I’m so sorry Baekhyun-ssi!” She was pinching him so hard that his forearm turned red. This is always a bad habit she had since she was young, instead of pinching herself to ask whether she was dreaming a not, she pinches the person besides her.

 

“I’m sorry, I was thinkin-”

 

“- Minseok Hyung! You guys came too!” Taemin Oppa cutted her. Oh my god, I can’t stop fangirling in my heart. Her was starting to turn scarlet red.

 

“Oh, she is?” Taemin Oppa asked. She bowed 90 degrees and introduced herself as EXO Chanyeol’s sister and immediately her face turned 50 shades redder if that's possible.

 

“Taemin Oppa can I take a photo with you? I’m your hardcore fan since you debut.” She requested while looking at her shoes as if it was the most interesting thing in the world.

 

The three gasped at the fact she called Taemin oppa without second thoughts despite meeting him for the first time.

 

He gladly agreed and asked her to give him her contact number so he can send her the photo they taken. She don’t know what kind of red can describe her face right now. She swear her heart was beating to the extent that she thought she would faint anytime.

 

“I will get going now, I still have a photoshoot to attend.” With that he left but not without sending her a wink that it should be illegal. She was certain if she wasn't strong enough she will probably get killed by that wink, she's injured; her heart can't take it anymore.

 

“Earth to Eunji!” Chen snapped his finger in front of her while Baekhyun keep imitating her calling Taemin Oppa, Oppa.

 

“Cut it out, Taemin Oppa is my idol. Don’t be jelly that I don’t call you guys oppa.” She rolled her eyes at Baekhyun childish attempts. She was starting to be herself in front of them, more comfortable.

 

“Then can you tell us why you were mad at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter