Seriously, You have to read this. Trust me.

Carousel Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TBH, I was feeling really nice and happy since I just saw B.A.P's Live on Earth Concert last night.

and although I'm poor af because EXO, Infinite and B.A.P robbed all my money, I'm still Happy. 

And yes this update is about me boasting of the fact that I've seen three Kpop Boy groups in just the span of four months after six years of not having any single KPOP groups visiting my country for their tours. 

SO YEAH I AM HELLA BOASTING RIGHT NOW.

AND CALL ME EVIL, BUT YEAH ALL OF YOU BE JEALOUS~ 

010716- Infinite Effect, Myungsoo noticed me

021216- EXO EXO'luxion, front row, freaking Minseok said we are like Maple Syrup

041916- B.A.P Live on Earth, from Balcony last row, to orchestra row 21, to FCKIN FRONT ROW 11!! JUNG DAEHYUN SHOOT A HEART TOWARDS MY FRIENDS!!!!!

Yeah all of you be jealous! -EVIL LAUGH-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(JUST KIDDING! DON'T HATE ME Y'ALL, of course I am just boasting....heheheh)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No really. I'm just boasting. Stop scrolling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I said stop scrolling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Can you stop scrolling?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I said STOP SCROLLING.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

STAHPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OKAY.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FINE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OKAY, SINCE YOU'RE STUBBORN, KEEP SCROLLING.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

KEEP GOING.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HEHEHEEH, YEAH I wanted to boast, but I also felt so much love from all your comments, and I'm not that cruel to not give in to all your sweet messages.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So since you actually read my boasting, and decided to keep scrolling, I have a surpise for you~

Scroll more.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But you have to promise to Comment and Maybe give me some Upvotes?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter