The boy hates Dragons

Carousel Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Please read the ending Author's note...It's really important.. Thank you all~)

 

 

 

“I love you...you know that?” It’s their usual ‘Cuddle Day’ just like how Chanyeol called it.

 

The two is currently snuggled on Baekhyun’s Living room in his cream colored couch, Sehun and Luhan decided to bring little Hyun on an Ice cream date, But Chanyeol figured it’s just one of those lame excuse Luhan will always blurt out just to spend some time with the brat, “Shut up..Can’t I just have some quality time with my nephew?” “Then why do you have to ask Sehun to come with you Lu?” “Because...I need someone to carry our stuff.”

 

But then Chanyeol really never complain. How can he, if that means an alone time with his puppy.

 

“Yeol..sometimes I think that you really don’t mean those words..” Baekhyun said rolling his eyes, as he pull the blanket more to his side.

 

“Hey! How can you say such thing?” Chanyeol said as he pull Baekhyun closer to him, nuzzling his nose on Baekhyun’s neck.

 

“Just cause…” The shorter tilted his head, to finally face the CEO, “You said it like every second...and I don’t know….” Baekhyun’s blushed furiously realizing how close they are to one another, Ah, the Chanyeol effect.

 

“That’s cause...saying it ones is not enough when I love you way too much…” Chanyeol said, before he leans down and finally touched their lips together.

 

“I hope you know that..” The taller whispered as he push Baekhyun down, hovering on top of the smaller, Chanyeol slowly trailed butterfly kisses on Baekhyun’s face, down to his exposed neck.

 

Baekhyun busied himself with un buttoning Chanyeol’s dress shirt, “Hmm, Yeol..” The shorter whine, as he pulls Chanyeol’s collar to insist another open mouthed kiss, “Someone’s needy today..” The taller teases as he pulls away from the kiss.

 

Baekhyun, not amused of the sudden teasing, reaches up to Chanyeol, biting the CEO”s lower lip.

 

“Aww!! Baek what’s that for?” Chanyeol gasped, holding onto his lip to check if it’s bleeding, and indeed it was.

 

Baekhyun frowned, a bit guilty for being careless, “That’s what you get for ruining the moment, Get off me you giant!” The shorter kick the CEO off him before he walked towards his room.

 

Chanyeol only grin, wiping the blood off his lip, he immediately followed his lover, Lifting Baekhyun from behind, the boy whine, “PUT ME DOWN YOU DUMBO!!”

 

Chanyeol only smirk, as he carries the boy in his room, throwing Baekhyun on the bed, Chanyeol hurriedly hovered Baekhyun before the shorter could ever escape, “How about I show you how this giant can make you feel good….” Chanyeol slowly leans down to nibble on Baekhyun’s left ear, “In every,” Chanyeol moves on Baekhyun’s cheek, “Possible,” then to the shorter’s neck. Baekhyun laid their frozen, careful not to ruin the moment, because damn he misses this.

 

“Way I can..” Chanyeol finishes as he finally kisses Baekhyun’s mouth.

 

Baekhyun’s needy hand started fiddling with Chanyeol’s shirt, removing it in record time, the shorter hummed in pleasure as Chanyeol runs his big hand underneath Baekhyun’s shirt, “Yeol….Undress me…” The shorter pleaded.

 

Chanyeol grin widely, Needy Baekhyun is like once in a blue moon, and if it's tonight, then Chanyeol will make sure this will be the best night.

 

“As you wish.” The taller smirk, lifting Baekhyun’s shirt, he quickly throws the piece of clothe somewhere, before he trailed kisses on Baekhyun’s abdomen, the shorter in pleasure, “Yeol~~~~”

 

Chanyeol smirk, It has been weeks since the two have their alone moments, mostly because Chanyeol has been occupied with his new project, while Baekhyun has been focusing on getting promoted at the hospital he is working, and of course, not to mention that Hyun has always been with their dates, every single one of them. But of course, they never complain, quality time with Hyun is always fun, but of course, nothing can beat the time where Chanyeol is on top of Baekhyun, in their room, alone.

 

Chanyeol proceeded lower as he fumbled on Baekhyun’s pants, the two lover too engrossed with their intimate session, that they both failed to hear small tippy toes that is heading their way.





 


 

“Hyunie Baby, would you be an angel and go inside first, Sehun Hyung and Aunti Lu will have to talk something…. Okay?” Luhan asked the boy as he opened the door of Baekhyun and Sehun’s apartment.

 

Hyun nods and kissed his Auntie on the cheeks, “Hyunie will be good… But are you and Hyung will talk like Big Man’s stuff?” The boy asked as he look at his Auntie curious.

 

Luhan internally sequeled because really, his nephew is the cutest. “Yes Baby, we will talk Adult stuff, go ahead and say hello to Mama and Appa, tell them we will be inside in a minute, okay?” Luhan asked.

 

“Hmmm!! I will do that!!” The boy nodded his head, running inside the apartment, Luhan watches as Hyun removes his shoes, before he closed the door.

 

Sehun looks at him straight in the eye, boredom written all over his face.

 

“YOU...Come with me.” Luhan said, eyes mirroring Sehun’s expression.

 

The younger only smirk, pushing Luhan’s shoulder, he made his way to their Apartment, but Luhan was quick to block him, “WE HAVE TO TALK.”

 

Sehun looked down, eyes blankly staring back at Luhan’s furious ones, “Who said we have to?”

 

“OH SEHUN...You Kissed me!!!” Luhan said in gritted teeth.

 

Sehun rolls his eyes, trying not to get too obvious of what he really feels after the mention of the earlier event at the ice cream shop, “And how many times do I have to tell you, it was an accident…?”

 

Luhan sarcastically laugh, “ACCIDENT? Let me tell you something, just in case you forgot, I was sitting beside Hyun, you in front of me, a freaking table in between us, and you are saying that you accidentally lean forward, and out of nowhere kissed my lips?!!”

 

Sehun’s eyes faltered, stupid self-control, With a defeated sigh, and knowing that Luhan won’t drop the subject, Sehun grabbed Luhan’s wrist, pulling the older back to the elevator.

 

“You want to talk? Fine, buy me bubbletea and we’ll talk.” Sehun said, still pulling Luhan towards the lift.








 

“Chanyeol, your pants…. Please..” Baekhyun whine as he tries to his hip up to feel Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol immediately compiled, groaning as he felt Baekhyun’s on is clothed jeans, lifting himself up to quickly remove his pants, Baekhyun sat up, needing to feel Chanyeol more, The shorter connected their lips as they both moan in pleasure, Baekhyun now helping Chanyeol with his pants, “Hmmmm, yeol…” Baekhyun hummed in the kiss, as he palmed Chanyeol in his tiny hand.

 

“Ughh.. Baek…..” Chanyeol cried.

 

“You like it giant?Hmm?” Baekhyun teased.

 

Chanyeol finally removes his pants, and was about to remove his boxers, when they finally heard that small click on Baekhyun’s door, “What’s that?” The taller ask, but Baekhyun was too needy, he only turned Chanyeol’s face back to his, before ravishing his partner’s lips.

 

Chanyeol was once again distracted by how Baekhyun’s hand is still placed down him, and the lips on top of him, when they finally heard a tiny voice.

 

“Mama? Appa?” Hyun’s head poked inside his Mama’s room, little hand still clasped on the door knob, just above his head.

 

“HY-HYUNIEEE!!!” Baekhyun gasped, immediately pushing Chanyeol off him, the Taller landing on the carpeted floor with a loud thud.

 

“MAMA!!!” The boy run up his mama, struggling a bit to get up the bed, but with Baekhyun's help the boy bounce up and down the bed, “Wahh!! Mama and Appa, I want to play too!!!” The boy grin widely.

 

Chanyeol awkwardly crawl on the floor as he grab his pants, to quickly cover his lower region.

 

“Aww!! Baby careful...uh...where’s Auntie and Hyung?” Baekhyun asked holding his son’s hand as the boy continue on jumping on the mattress.

 

“They said they will talk...um...like adult stuff!! MAMA LET’S GO PLAY AGAIN!! BUT NO PUSHY, APPA, ARE YOU OKAY?? DID MAMA PUSHED YOU HARD?!!” The boy asked as he lay stomach flat on the bed looking down on Chanyeol, who is still awkwardly sprawled on the floor, trying so hard to put his pants on, and stopping in the process when Hyun looks down on him.

 

“OH!!” The boy’s eyes widen, he looked back to his Mama, who is not wearing a shirt, but luckily still on his pants, then back to Chanyeol who is one leg on his pants, while only on his boxers, “Mama!! You didn’t tell me we have to remove our clothes when we play bouncy!!!!” The boy pouted as he lifted himself up, as he proceeded on removing his own clothes, leaving him on his diapers.

 

Grinning towards his Mama, the boy started bouncing on the mattress again, “YAY!! Mama! Appa!! Let’s go play again!!!” The boy gigles.

 

Both Baekhyun and Chanyeol face palmed, close call. They definitely should lock the doors next time.




Please Subscribe to read the full chapter