Let's ride the Horsie!!

Carousel Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING: Luhan's over use of the F word (I seriously never said the F word in real life so I'm making Luhan say it~) And a bit of y time for BaekYeol, nut not too secy because Baby Hyun is here~ PS. Not edited coz I'm too lazy to do so, I was really tired last night that I did forgot to publish it. Sorry lovelies~)

"Is it true that you're getting married this month?" The reporter ask.

The Director forces a smile, "I believe this interview is me talking about our newly opened amusement, So how about we continue on with the tour?" Chanyeol said through his forced smile.

The reporter immediately bowed her head.

It's his parents fault. He really don't need to settle down. Heck, he thinks getting a partner will just add up with his daily stress. Managing the Park Industry is already handful, not that he is complaining, it's just that he doesn't get why his parents is forcing him to go find his significant others.

"As you can see, We've decided to build the biggest indoor theme park in the country, there's three different part, The right wing is water park, the centre wing is the amusement park, and the left wing is the zoo." Chanyeol's secretary explained as the group of reporters and cameramen followed Chanyeol and some of his staff's lead to the newly opened park.

"Is there any reason as to why it's indoor?" A reporter asked.

"The idea is to have all three attractions open in all seasons. Some of our amusement parks have to be closed during winter due to the cold weather, with the new attraction being indoor, a family can enjoy the attractions without worrying about the cold, the rain, and other unexpected weather changes." The Director explained.



 




 



"WAHHH!! Mama this is so pretty!!!" The five years old boy exclaimed as he looked up the castle-like entrance of the newly opened Amusement Park, in large Golden cursive letters on top of the gates that says, "Welcome To Star Bright"

"Aigoo Hyunie!! You have to stay close with Mama today okay?" Baekhyun said, crouching down to meet his son's eye level, "Arraseo?"

The said boy giggle and nod his head, "Hmm! Pwomise!!"

"Hyung! Let's go! I got us unlimited rides! The person thought we were family so Hyunie get free pass!!" A boy taller than Baekhyun said as he approach the father and son.

"Yay!!! Let's go Mama!!" Hyun said as he tugged on his mother's sleeve.

"Hyunie!! Careful! We have to wait for Sehun Hyung!" Baekhyun said as he calmed his son.

 



 



"Hyunie you should try this one!" Sehun said as he put a headband with puppy ears on Hyun's head.

"Owwwwaaa!! Mama look I'm a puppy! ARF ARF ARF" the boy said as he run around the head dress store acting out as a puppy.

"Aww! Hyunie should Mama get that for you?" Baekhyun asked picking up his hyperactive son.

"Yes pweasseee!! And can Sehunie Hyung and Mama get one too?! So Hyun can be matching!!!" The boy clapped in excitement.

"If that's what Hyunie wants!" Sehun said patting the boy's head.

The trio then purchased three set of puppy headbands, the cashier commented how cute their 'little family' looks like.

After leaving the store, Hyunie asked his mother to put him down, "Okay but you gotta hold mama's hand now, there's a lot of people here."

"Pwomise!" The boy said, the moment his mother settle him down, the little boy jumped up and down, "Now, Mama, Sehunie Hyung let’s go ride the horses!!!!"


 

 



"MAMA RIGHT HERE!!!!" Hyunie waved when the horse he's on pass by where Baekhyun is standing.

"Hold on to your horse Hyunie!" Baekhyun cheered as he waved back to his son.

Sehun keeps an arm behind Hyun as he stand beside the boy, the taller insisted on accompanying the boy since he also wants to ride the carousel but the staff said he is too old and too big for the ride.


 


 



"We will have a promo that will run for the whole first month of our opening, where a child seven years old and younger will be free of admission when accompanied by their parents. It's our new family package, the idea is to have the whole family take an opportunity to spend some time together," The director said as they passed by the children's area of the amusement park.

Another question was asked but this time it was his secretary who answered, The Director pause for a minute to let the cameraman take some footage of the area.

"Film the Carousel!" Chanyeol heard one of the staff.

While the reporters are too engrossed with asking Chanyeol's secretary questions, the director took the chance to rest on one of the bench close to the group.
 





"Mama! It was so much fun!!" Hyun exclaimed as he bounce towards his mother.

"Is that so?!" Baekhyun asked opening his arms for his son.

"Hyung, I'm kinda hungry. I'll grab something for us to eat, wait for me on one of those benches." Sehun informed before jogging towards the food area.


"Mama Hyunie's tummy is hungwy!!" The boy whined as they both waited at one of the bench that Sehun pointed out.

"Aigoo! Don't worry, Sehun Hyung is getting us corn dogs!!" Baekhyun informed and the boy clapped in excitement.

Baekhyun was too engrossed with Hyun's story telling when his Pune vibrated from his pocket.

"Hyunie let mama take this call first okay?" Baekhyun said before he answered the phone, "Sehunie what's up? Uh, Maybe just grab some milk for Hyunie and….."Baekhyun continue on.

While his Mama was on the phone, little Hyun decided to wander his eyes around the amusement park, "Ah!! That's the horsie I rode with Sehunie Hyung!" The boy pointed at the carousel.

 

He then moved his gaze on the other side of the ride where he spotted group of people holding huge cameras and his eyes sparkles, "WAH!! I'll ask mama what those are! I want to buy one too!!" The boy told to himself, he decided that he'll ask his mama later after he finished talking to his Sehun Hyung.

"Hmmmm..." The boy then glance around the area, and that's when he spotted a man sitting on one of the bench opposite from where he is, The boy's eyes then twinkle, his mouth turned into a grin, "Appa!" Hyun whispered to himself as he keep his eyes on the man.



"Sehunie Hyung!" The boy waddle towards their living room.

It was a Saturday morning, meaning it's just Hyun and His Hyung because his Baekhyun Mama have to go to work.

"What's up Hyunie? Are u hungry?" Sehun asked as he looked up from his school work.

"Aniyo~" the boy shook his head as he struggle to get up on the couch.

His Hyung laugh at the scene before helping the boy up, "hmm.. Well do you wanna watch pororo?"

The boy sigh and nodded his head. Sehun frowned at the sudden change of mood before he opens their television.

"Hey Hyunie, are you okay?" Sehun asked after he changed to the right channel, Pororo will be up after some kind of documentation of some Children's park.

"Hyung…” The boy lazily laid his head on his Hyung’s lap, sighing heavily, that caught Sehun’s attention, the boy continued, “Yesung’s Appa gave him a big bear and he brings it to class today…” the boy pouted.

 

Sehun ruffles the boy’s hair and smile, “Hmmm. Is Hyunie upset because he also wants a big bear?” Sehun asked.

 

But the boy shakes his head, “No…”

 

Sehun frowned once again, “Then why are you upset? Did Yesung do--”

 

“Are you my Appa?” Hyun asked innocently as he turned his head a bit to face his Sehun Hyung.

 

Sehun clearly taken a by surprise with the Question stops playing with the boy’s hair, Where is Baekhyun when you need him?

 

This topic has always been something the both male have been trying to avoid because as Baekhyun say, “That bastard doesn’t have the right to know about Hyun.” So how do you expect Sehun to reply to the boy, who is currently on the verge of crying.

 

“Hyung...Are you My Appa?” Hyun’s cheeks are now crimsoned of red as the boy tries to stop his tears.

 

Sehun stunned with the sudden emotion panics, “Hyunie..I, Hyung is Baekhyun Mama’s cousin, so I am not your Appa.” the male calmly explained as he lifts the boy up to bring Hyun in his embrace, but it’s useless because by now the boy have stop trying, and exploded into fits of loud cries, “UWAAAAA!!!!! APPPPAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” The boy cries, his tears wetting Sehun’s white shirt.

 

“H-Hyunie…. Stop crying...please.” Sehun begged as he lull the boy to stop, but it didn’t work.

 

“UWAAA!!  I WANT MY APPPAAAA!!” Hyun stubbornly trashed on Sehun’s embrace.

 

“Arraseo, Arrasseo….Uh!!!” Sehun looks around to find something to stops the boy, and his eyes lands on the television that is still showing the documentary, but on the screen is a tall, curly haired man, with a nice soft smile as he talks about what Sehun assumed is the man’s themed park, on the screen written ‘Park Chanyeol, Star Bright CEO.’

 

“UWAAAA!!! APPPAAAA!!!!!!!!! APPPPAAAA!!!!” Hyun would strain his voice if the boy don’t stop from crying any minute now, and Sehun will for sure get it from his Baekhyun Hyung.

 

So with the pressure he is on, the boy have spluttered the biggest lie a person could ever come up with, “Hy-Hyunie, Hey baby. Look there’s your Appa!” Sehun said using his other hand that is not supporting Hyun to point at the television in front of them.

 

Sehun hoped that this will make the boy stop from throwing fits.

 

And it sure did, when the boy slowly turned his attention to the screen his small fist rubbing his teared stained eyes. But upon seeing the screen that is still showing the so called ‘Park Chanyeol’, Hyun’s cry stops and his eyes brightened, he kindly asked Sehun to put him down.

 

“APPAA!!!” Hyun excited about the information rushed to the television and enveloped in his hug.

 

Sehun facepalmed.

 

“I miss you Appa!!” Hyun exclaimed kissing the screen.

 

That night, Baekhyun’s scream can be heard even at North Korea, “YOU FCKIN LIED TO HYUNIE?!!”





 

“APPAA!!” Hyun didn’t even wait for his Baekhyun Mama, the boy was too excited to say hi to his ‘Appa’ that he completely forgot what his mama told him about staying beside him.

 

Baekhyun was too engrossed with deciding whether to have ketchup on his hot dog or not that he was taken by surprise when he sees his son rushed on the other side of the area, arms spread wide, and puppy head dress bouncing up and down.

 

Baekhyun’s eyes turned round, as he hung up on Sehun, “HYUNIE!!!” The male called running after his son.


 

The boy waddled his way towards his ‘Appa’ big grin plastered on his face, “APPPAAAA!!!!!” Hyun exclaimed as he jumped on the male’s embrace.

 

Chanyeol’s eyes widen, but he was fast to catch the boy, his arms automatically circling around the little boy who just run and jumped on him, who just called him, “Appa?” Chanyeol confusedly asked the boy, who is currently looking up to meet his eyes, “hmm!! Appa!! I miss you!!” The boy grinned before nuzzling his face on Chanyeol’s chest.

 

“APPA?” One of the reporter exclaimed before cameras started flashing on their direction, the media group then crowd over Chanyeol and Hyun, who tightens his hold on his ‘Appa’ a bit shaken of the people who starts to throw questions on Chanyeol. The director’s secretary have called for security to help control the media group.

 

“Is he your son Mr. Park?”

 

“Who is the Mother?”

 

“Who is he Mr. Park?What’s his name?”

 

“Are you in a relationship?”

 

“Is he an illegitimate child?”

 

Baekhyun who tried to squish himself through the crowd of Media people and some passerby heard it. And he flinches as he screamed, “MOVED OUT OF THE WAY!!!”

 

But no one listens, he tiptoe to see what’s happening, and to his horror, he finds his son in a stranger's arms, the little boy shaking and probably crying judging from the way the stranger tried to make calming circles on the boy’s back.

 

“HYUNIEE!!” Baekhyun called again, but it was useless.



 

“Uwaaa!!! I’m scared…” Hyun cried, hiding his face on Chanyeol’s chest.

 

The man tried to soothe the boy down, But it wasn’t working. The boy is too scared and overwhelmed with the amount of people. And Chanyeol knew the media won’t stop from pestering them.

 

And even though he is too confused of why did the boy called him ‘Appa’, he can’t bear to see the boy cried helplessly and scared in his arms.

 

And judging from the worried look on his secretary’s face as the lady tried to calm the reporters down, The security would probably take another minute or two.

 

“Mr. Park, IS HE YOUR CHILD?”

 

“ANSWER THE QUESTION!!”

 

“Appa….I’m scared…” The boy sobs.




 

“Hyung!!!” Sehun called as he finally reached Baekhyun who is still trying to get through the crowd.

 

“Sehun!!! HELP!! We need to get Hyunie!!!” Baekhyun’s face is full of mixed emotion, his lower lip quivering as he tries to push his way to the front.

 

Sehun grabbed his Hyung’s wrist, and with all his might, he pushes his way to the front.

 

And in record time, Baekhyun and Sehun stumbled in front of the reporters.

 

“HYUNIE!!” Baekhyun exclaimed, hearing his Mama’s voice, the boy immediately looks up, jumping down from Chanyeol’s embrace, he run towards his Mama from the bench.

 

“MAMA!!!” Hyun cried tears streaming down his cheeks.

 

“Are you okay?” The male asked as he enveloped his son in his embrace.

 

“MAMA?” One of the reporters exclaimed, and with that they pointed their attention towards Baekhyun, But Sehun was quick to step in front of his Hyung, covering Baekhyun and Hyun with his jacket to hide their faces from the reporters.

 

“OUT NOW!!!” Sehun screamed, but the reporters forces their way.

 

And Hyun cried louder, even with His mama’s comforting voice.

 

Chanyeol made his way to the group, and Sehun’s jaw dropped upon seeing the man that he though he won’t ever see in person.

 

“Yes, he is my son, and Yes that man is my partner, now leave us alone.” Chanyeol calmly announce as he wrapped an arm around Baekhyun who is still holding Hyun in his arms.

 

Sehun’s mouth literally splits into two, “Di-di you--”

 

“Whoever you guys are, just follow me.” Chanyeol whispered through gritted teeth. The security finally arrives leading them towards Chanyeol’s office.









 



 

“I won’t sue.” Chanyeol said as he hang up the phone, he then leans on his leather swivel chair, he brushed his hair using his hands while sighing.

 

“Uh….Mr. Park...I’m really so--”

 

“DON’T….” The Director once again sigh, Baekhyun quickly bites his lower lip, he then sends a menacing look towards Sehun who is currently trying to distract his son, who is still red faced due from too much crying.

 

“All I want to know is…. “ Chanyeol paused as quickly glance at the boy who is too distracted eating some treats the Director asked his secretary to bring, “that child is mine?”

 

Baekhyun’s mouth literally meets the floor,maybe he heard it wrong, because there’s no way this man will actually ask such stupid question, “P-pardon me?”

 

Chanyeol directed his attention back to the male, who is currently standing in front of his desk, with his stupid puppy ears headdress, It’s quite cute admit it. “I said, Is Hyun, that’s his name right?” Chanyeol asked.

 

In which Baekhyun nod in reply.

 

“Is Hyun, actually my child?” Chanyeol asked. It’s possible, let’s not be wholesome here, Of course Chanyeol is not a , he’s 28 for heaven’s sake, and have had drunken one night stand, and looking at the man in front of him, it’s highly possible that he is one of Chanyeol’s one night stands, afterall, He is definitely Chanyeol’s type.

 

“Wh-what?” Baekhyun half screamed, afraid that he will freak out his son on the other side of the room, “Are you insane? H-How is that even p-possible? I- I mean this is the fi-first time I’ve seen you..and..and you, you are like The Park Chanyeol, literally how is that even possible, that’s just to absu--”

 

“Okay okay, Calm down….I didn’t know you can get even more adorable..” Chanyeol of course whispered the last part.

 

“Wh-what?” Baekhyun asked.

 

“Nothing, and please have a sit, I don’t bite you know.” Chanyeol sigh.

 

But you look like you’re about to.Baekhyun obliged and settle on one of the chair in front of the Director’s desk.

 

“Hyun is definitely not yours….” Baekhyun awkwardly said, looking down on his hand.

 

Chanyeol watched in amusement, Baekhyun really looks like a kicked puppy right now.

 

“Sehun, that brat with my son, He was trying to calm down Hyun when my son asked about his father...And just so happen that your advertisement was on television, and being really stupid, Sehun told Hyun that you are his Appa….” Baekhyun sigh, “It was one time, it happened long ago, that Sehun and I was really shocked when Hyun remembered you. Heck we didn’t even know that there we will actually see you in person that’s why we just kinda let it go…..But Hyun--”

 

“Clearly remembers me, and now thinks that I am his father and the whole world will probably think so as well and of--”

 

“I will apologize in behalf!! I’ll take full responsibility!” Baekhyun exclaimed meeting Chanyeol’s gaze.

 

“Media doesn’t work like that, Even if you say that Hyun is not mine, they will only believe what they think will get them audience, plus do you really think they will believe your ‘television’ excuse?” Chanyeol explained.

 

“But we can tr--”

 

“Baekhyun-shi, I’m sure with the way Hyun reacted earlier, you won’t want that to happen right?” Chanyeol asked.

 

Baekhyun flinch with the memory of earlier’s event.

 

“I figured.” Chanyeol smirk looking at how Baekhyun reacted.

 

“Th-Then...what do we do?” Baekhyun asked, no, he pleaded.

 

“Two option, We admit that Hyun is actually my child and both of you moved in with me,” Chanyeol sent Baekhyun a meaningful smile, in which Baekhyun shudder, “Second, you wi--”

 

“PARK CHANYEOL!!!!!!!!!!” A loud screamed interrupt the four people in the room.

 

The intruder quickly head straight to the Director’s desk, he slammed his tablet, not caring if the screen cracks, his face red from fuming, “WHAT THE ACTUAL ? YOU HAVE A CHILD?!! AND YOU ING HIDE IT TO YOUR FAMILY? YOU ING PIECE OF FUC--”

 

“Uhhh..” Baekhyun slowly tugged on the intruder’s shirt.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter