A short Carousel Ride.

Carousel Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(I know I said I'm not doing a sequel for this one shot...but then most of you.....(majority actually) asked for sequel..And I'm feeling kinda nice so here is some writing I did during the course of my down time... PS. Not edited. Love you all~ )

 

"Move in with me Baek...." Chanyeol whispered as he snuggle closer to the boy.

Baekhyun sigh, turning on his side to face Chanyeol, "Yeol.....You know I would love to," The boy paused as he hummed in pleasure as the taller man continues on showering his shoulder with light kisses.

"Then move in as soon as possible." Chanyeol said in between the kisses.

Baekhyun closes his eyes tilting his head a little bit to give Chanyeol better access on his exposed skin, letting his partner to continue.

"You know I would...But Hyunie...and Sehu--"

Chanyeol then switly hovers over him, his hands restng on either side of Baekhyun's head, "I've talked to Sehun, and as you can probably guess, he is more than happy to do so, we have Luhan to thank for that," the taller pause before leaning down to place a tender kiss on his partner's welcoming lips, a little tug on Baekhyun's lower lip, Chanyeol continues, "And for Hyunie...." the taller said eyes fixed on the shorter, "Baek he is our son, I want you both here with me everyday, and not just two days and a night....I want to wake up in the morning knowing that you're the first person I will be seeing, I want you close to me, you and Hyun." 

Baekhyun was at lost of words, if anyone would be there with them in Chanyeol's room, they will pretty much think that the taller is asking Baekhyun to marry him. And it does sounded like that except Baekhyun didn't see any ri--

But before Baekhyun could even finish with his thought, Chanyeol decided to take that moment to land a short kiss on his lips, before the taller leans towards the nightstand beside his king size bed, opening the drawer and grabbing a small velvet box and Baekhyun could swear his whole system shuts down as soon as Chanyeol guided him to sit up, the two now sitting face to face, with Chanyeol's head lower as his fingers play with the small box, his tongue swiping on his lower lip, "Ba-baek.... I know it's sudden, and I know we've only been together for not over a year, but I was never too sure in life, heck not even when I have to sign my property to a business partner, But, being with you, loving you, and being Hyun's father  is what I want to do for the rest of my life," Chanyeol slowly lifted his head to meet the other's.

Baekhyun's eyes are still wide and un-blinking, his lips in awe, hanging open, as if trying to process what was just happening.

An hour ago they were too busy getting rid of each other's clothes, a minute ago  Chanyeol was asking him to moved in, and now........

"Ye-yeol..." Baekhyun's voice quiver, tears gathered on the side of his eyes.

"Byun Baekhyun, marry me." 

 

 

"Welcome to Seoul, Mr. Wu!" 

The tall blonde tycoon removes his glasses as he scan the sorroundings, it has been years, and finally his back. 

Turning to the man on black suit, The tycoon bowed his head, "Thank you. It's nice to be back." 

"This way sir, Your secretary have contacted your Seoul branch with your schedules for the time of your stay here." The man said leading the tycoon out of the Airport.

"You make it sound like I'm an old CEO when you called me sir, Just Kris is fine." The tycoon said. 

"But Si--"

Kris only lifted his hand, indicating that the offer is not up for discussion, "I'm guessing you're gonna be my personal Assistant for the time being, right?" 

The shorter male in black suit nodded, stopping just in front of the black mercedez benz parked on the side road, the shorter male bowed his head, "I'm Kim Joonmyeon, but you can call me Suho, Si-- I mean Kris, and I'll be your Assistant for the time being." 

Kris nods and smile towards the shorter, Joonmyeon resembles him. "Nice to meet you Suho-shi." 

 

"Hyunie!!!!" Chanyeol exclaimed as he barged into Baekhyun's apartment, his arms spread open as he prepare for the boy who is now running down the stairs, big grin plastered on his face.

"APPA!!!!" The boy beamed and jumped on Chanyeol, the CEO catching the boy and spinning him in his embrace.

"AHHH!! APPA!!!!! NO!!" Hyun exclaimed, as he breaks into fits of laughter.

"Okay you two stop it." Baekhyun said coming out from the kitchen with plates of snacks.

Chanyeol then holds Hyun in his arms, kissing the boy on his cheeks, before approaching his partner.

"How are you?" The CEO asked wrapping his free hand on Baekhyun's waist, and balancing Hyun on his other arm, he planted a quick kiss on Baekhyun's lips, in which the shorter only hum in response.

"Tired...My shift ended late last night.." Baekhyun explained leading the two towards the living room, "How about you?" 

Chanyeol stops peppering Hyun's cheeks, as he takes the seat beside Baekhyun, Hyun on his lap, "All good, I'm meeting with a potential business partner today...So after that I'll let you know if I'm still good."

Baekhyun chuckle, of course, Chanyeol is afterall still a businessman.

"Where's Sehun?" The taller asked as the three of them settle on the couch with and episode of pororo playing.

"OH! Hyungie went to dance!!" Hyun exclaimed, leaning his head deeper on Chanyeol's chest, the boy now situated on the couch in between his mama and appa.

Chanyeol grin and hugs the boy back, "Is that so, Hyunie?"

"Hmm!! Hyungie is the best with dance!! Right Mama?!"  Hyun beamed looking at his Mama.

Baekhyun smile down, ruffling Hyun's hair the male nodded, "Yes Hyunie, Sehunnie Hyung is the best with dancing!" 

"I told you so Appa!! Oh and Mama is the best in singing!!!" the boy grin standing up on the couch, the Pororo show now forgotten as he jumps up and down in between the two males, "MAMA!!! you should sing that song..when Hyunie wants to sleep!!!!" 

Baekhyun laugh at the hyper-active boy, holding Hyun's hand, Baekhyun guided his son in his embrace, "Arraseo, but I think it's time for Appa to go coz he have work..." 

The boy's face then turned into a frown, small pouty lips quiver and eyes in verge of tears, "B-but!!! Appa just came!!!!!!! I WANT APPA TO STAY!!!" And Hyun is back at it. The five years old has been throwing more tantrums now a days since Chanyeol shows up in their life. Baekhyun blamed the CEO and Sehun and maybe Luhan for spoiling his son way too much.

With the sudden outburst, Chanyeol reaches for the boy and carries Hyun in his arms, cooing the boy to stop, Chanyeol rubs soothing circles on Hyun's back, "Hey buddy, how about Appa brings you to work today, hmm?" 

Baekhyun's eyes immediately widen, grabbing his son back in his arms the shorter male shooks his head," Yeol!! No, you have to work, my son will just distur--"

"Baek...Our son, and of course not! Hyunie will be," Chanyeol then grabs Hyun back to his embrace and Baekhyun is too speechless because here is Chanyeol, once aga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter